The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Winter Mountain - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Winter Mountain - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Winter Mountain - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Winter Mountain - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Winter Mountain - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Winter Mountain

+25
Mai
Plague
♦Scarlet♦
Sam
Katori
Lakki
Mother Nature
Kirito
Timmy
Nala
Red
Lightning
Bautzi
Archen
Ryder
Willow
Melic
Snowflower
Elric
Aleu
Dawn
Seaspray
Raelynn
Fang
Rosaleena
29 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 18 Empty Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the place in the territory where almost no one goes to. It's cold and winter never ends there. Blizzards and avalanches come a lot. Also there are a gang of loners that are living here, that are vicious and blood-thirsty.

Animals in the area: Rams, snow rabbits, loners, bison, coyotes

Winter Mountain - Page 18 Mountains35

Last edited by Rosaleena on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 18 Empty Re: Winter Mountain

Post by Red Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:24 pm

"Okay just stay in the den" Red said sweetly to the pup "I gotta go help the other wolves." She said, then padded out of the den. She let out a howl to any lost wolf. "Anyone out there need help?" She called out very loudly, walking cautiously through the snow. "If you cannot see, don't move, just wait for someone to find you, there are cliffs all around" She yelled through the howling wind.

Last edited by Red on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo...)

Red

Character Sheet
Name: Red
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Seaspray tried to stumble after Rosaleena's voice, but he lost his footing in the snow and fell with a yelp. He struggled to get back up and continued following the sound.

Last edited by Seaspray on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Ryder ears twitched, he heard a faint howl a different but superior howl to it, "Rosaleena" he thought. She must want all to go to the den, Ryder took one step and paused, he turned around quick and remember Willow," I can't leave her" he thought. Ryder snorted and stepped on the snow one at a time, trying to go over to her, yelling as loud as he could he said," Willow we must go inside the Den NOW!"
Ryder
Ryder

Character Sheet
Name: Ryder
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Dawn felt the wolf nudge her in a different direction but couldn't hear what she was saying. The yearling wanted to go find her friends that were still out in the blizzard. Dawn turned the wrong way a bumped into a wolf again (Seaspray). "Sorry." Says the yearling feeling so lost that she couldn't even think. She couldn't see any thing, she couldn't even make out any sounds through the howling wind.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Rosaleena waited for everyone to show up. Her eyes filled with tears as she heard a few yelps. No... no one's dying on my watch, she thought. I guess this is why the loner gang wanted our territory... so they wouldn't have to deal with this.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Red hears talking that sounded more of mumbling from the mixing sounds of the wind. (Seaspray and Dawn) "Hello?" She asks nobody inparticular, seeing if there was anybody around.

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Elric curled into a small ball as the blizzard hit, hoping to stay warm. The wind began picking up, his small pup body becoming increasingly cold as the snow layered on him. His eyes gazed around slowly, unable to see or hear anything because of the snow. Just a blanket of white and the sound of wind rushing passed his ears. He decided to wait a few more minutes, not wanting to leave before Aleu returned. He was sure he could last a few mere moments before heading back to the cave. 'Cave' he thought, glancing around. 'Where is the cave?" he became more panicked realizing he was lost. He knew there was nothing he could do for now and moved next to a small rock, a short walk from where he was. Keeping any eye out for Aleu, hoping she return.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Dawn heard something and she turned around looking at Seaspray then giving off a small howl for help. She was all turned around and had no idea what direction they were suppose to be going to get to the cave.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Red managed to make out a pup (dawn) and the outline of another wolf (Seaspray). "Are you lost?" She asked them, having to raise her voice to make it audible.

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Seaspray felt his claws slip on ice, then on open air. The next thing the lead fisher knew, he was tumbling down into white nothingness. Seaspray squeezed his eyes shut. Well, I guess this is it...bye Rosaleena, bye Snowflower, bye Fang, bye Dawn, bye everyone... He thought as he fell head over tail. Time seemed to slow down.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:40 pm

My eyes have now adjusted and though its hard I can make out more. My mother always said I had supernatural eyesight and I never believed her until now. I see something curl in on itself and realize its Elric. I run quickly over to him before he gets covered in snow and pick him up by the scruff of his neck. Again I use my amazing sight to guide me through the snow. I make it to the den and gently set Elric down.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Red almost shreiked as Seaspray began to fall. She skidded down the steep sloping mountain, just barely able to grab him by his scruff. She planted her paws on a large rock, stopping herself from sliding anymore. She struggled to hold him in her jaws, doing her best to pull him up to a miniature cliff. Her jaws were strained as her neck did it's strongest pull. She finally was able to get him up there, trying to set him down as easy as possible. That took just about all her strength. She heaved and panted heavily. "Come on, we have to get back to that pup." She said to the wolf who she still didn't know who was.

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Ryder vividly saw a movement fall, "NO!" he thought. He ran to the cliffs edge and looked down," HEY! You guys Alright!" he yelled looking down. Ryder began panting hard, he stepped away from the edge making sure not to fall, his mind was getting dizzy, shaking his head he looked down the mountain again watching Red and Seaspray.
Ryder
Ryder

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Seaspray stared that who he thought was Red in amazement. He thought he was dead for sure. "Thanks." He choked, then followed Aleu's scent trail to the den, howling as he did so to guide lost pack members.

(I was actually thinking of killing off Seaspray and leaving the site--scary! Luckily I've decided to stay Smile)
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Red slowly climbed back up the mountain and found Dawn. "I got ya." She said, picking her up by the scruff very gently and trudging weakly back to the den.

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 pm

"Yes." Dawn says to the wolf then looks over at Seaspray. "Seaspray!" She howls as she sees him start to tumble down the mountain. She saw the wolf that was trying to help them find their way out to the cave run after Seaspray. The yearling watched till the grayness enveloped them, she waited a couple of seconds. Then she saw them coming and she wagged her tail. She felt her self being picked up, the yearling lets her self be carried back to the cave, knowing that if she was going to walk then she might get lost again.

(Yay! Very Happy )
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:02 pm

(^^)
Red lets the youngster down in the den. "You alright?" She asked Dawn and Seaspray both. No injuries or anything?" She asked. She was satisfied now, helping three wolves, probably saving Seaspray, it made her feel important, with self worth. She hoped Snowflower wouldn't go looking for him, she couldn't risk another wolf getting lost.

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Willow looked at Ryder with fear glazed over her blue eyes. She started to tremble,"I have to help everyone." She looked at him then took off looking for anyone she could find. "Anyone there?!" she called out loudly hopeing to find someone.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Location : You know in that planet... whats it called again...?

Character Sheet
Name: Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Red fumbled to the mouth of the cave, calling everyone to come in her direction before returning to the pup and wolf and awaited her answer.

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Elric shivers as the cold snow lands on him. His eyes quickly open as he is picked up, noticing Aleu was the one holding him. He closed his eyes as the cool wind blew against his fur. He waited until she sat him down, shaking the snow from his fur as he shivered. "T-thanks A-Aleu." He said through his chattering teeth. He glanced around at the others in the cave, multiple strange wolves whom he had not met. He didn't want to leave Aleu's side though, he realized he was probably annoying her. But he saw her as his best friend.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Snowflower walks slowly through the blizzard. "I an article wolf, I'm used to this."she thought to herself. She followed the howls but couldn't find the cave.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:21 pm

I watched as Elric shivered and smiled comfortingly. I lay down wrapping myself around him as I had before knowing that my thick coat would be able to keep him warm through all of this. A song that my mother used to sing to me to calm me down popped into my head and I smiled wondering if I should sing it to Elric. "Would you like me to sing you a song that my mother used to sing me when I got scared?" I asked him softly.

(Be warned if Aleu decides to sing this its going to be Rue's lullaby from the hunger games haha)

Last edited by Aleu on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Willow walked every where but couldn't find anyone. She walked toward the den but stopped and thought,'Ryder!' and ran back to where she last saw him. Willow looked around shaking "Ryder?!" she called out not able to find him in the blizzard.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Location : You know in that planet... whats it called again...?

Character Sheet
Name: Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 pm

"On a dark day on a dark and stormy night, a thousand needles circling a burning light...a fliwer in the hand that holds thr two sticks, beware those who saw the treasure. It will haunt you forever, and ever."she sang a little song. She closed her eyes and just continued walking..following her instincts.

(Lol, I sang a song too.)
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Ryder closed his eyes, trembling uncontrollably, he wasn’t use to this type of climate. His ears twitched, he heard a faint call of his name, was he already dead, did he froze to death. Ryder was about to give in to the blizzard, but when he heard his name again it was a familiar tone, his emerald eyes opened wide,” Willow! “ he thought. He shuffled around, scanning left to right,” Willow!” he yelled, raising his mug he howled as loud as he could, hoping his beloved Willow could hear him.
Ryder
Ryder

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next