The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Winter Mountain - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Winter Mountain - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Winter Mountain - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Winter Mountain - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Winter Mountain - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Winter Mountain

+25
Mai
Plague
♦Scarlet♦
Sam
Katori
Lakki
Mother Nature
Kirito
Timmy
Nala
Red
Lightning
Bautzi
Archen
Ryder
Willow
Melic
Snowflower
Elric
Aleu
Dawn
Seaspray
Raelynn
Fang
Rosaleena
29 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 10 Empty Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the place in the territory where almost no one goes to. It's cold and winter never ends there. Blizzards and avalanches come a lot. Also there are a gang of loners that are living here, that are vicious and blood-thirsty.

Animals in the area: Rams, snow rabbits, loners, bison, coyotes

Winter Mountain - Page 10 Mountains35

Last edited by Rosaleena on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 10 Empty Re: Winter Mountain

Post by Willow Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:54 pm

"I'm going to kill you in your sleep." Willow joked, but was still concerned. " are you okay?" she asked looking for any wounds on his body. She wanted to protest against him but knew it wouldn't do any good. Willow touched her nose to his "At least your alright." she mummered.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Location : You know in that planet... whats it called again...?

Character Sheet
Name: Willow
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Red's fur was completely wet from her haste of getting out of the water, which she was happy about, but still was afraid it'd make her sick in the snow. "Whenever we leave the mountain, we'll have to go fishing at the beach, I doubt fish will return to the river for weeks." She sighed, sitting down exhausted. She coughed hard a few times, then shook it off.

Red

Character Sheet
Name: Red
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Seaspray nosed his fish towards the middle of where the pack was gathered. He stared lovingly at Snowflower, and suddenly he was very glad to be alive. The lead fisher sighed happily.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Red shook out her fur. Suddenly she was freezing cold, and the fact of not having anybody (because if she spent a lot of time with either Ryder or Seaspray, the other wolves would suspect something was going on between them) made her shiver worse.

Last edited by Red on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I keep forgetting to make my text red,)

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Lightning stirred under a pile of snow. Standing she shook his black pelt free of the snow. He sat down and yawned showing white fangs. His ears flicked around as he listened.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Rae panted as she saw her pack. Drawing closer she folded her wings to her back. "Was I the last one?" she asked Aleu as she stopped beside her. She could see the volcano from the distance, and shuddered.
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet
Name: Raelynn, prefers to be called Rae

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Archen watched as the others went about their duties or talking with friends. He remembered that Aleu and Elric were here, but they were not near the den. He wanted to talk with someone and he still didn't get to play much with Elric.

He slowly pushed himself onto his long legs, walking away from the cave as he walked further up the mountain, following Elric's scent. His large frame and black pelt making him stand out against the white snow. He enjoyed the cool air blowing through his fur. Arch spotted Elric ahead of him, he decided to follow him for a few minutes, curious to what the little pup was doing out here alone.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Tim Tim smiled as they talked. The young brute watched the larger yearling as he introduced himself to Nala. "So, what rank are you training for, Fang?" he inquired, curious to know. "What will I be?" he wondered. "Maybe I can talk to wolves from each rank and then decide" he thought, waiting for Fang's answer.
Timmy
Timmy

Character Sheet
Name: Timothy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Kirito slowly walks alone on a snowy montain. He sees a lone wolf who is just a little bigger then himself, he bends down into a stalking position. He waits for his chance then seeing an opening he charges full speed snarling loudly in hope to knock the lone wolf off his feet while thinking to himself *Why is this wolf alone in a forest that reeks of a big pack of wolves* Then he says with a smile on his face "Lets see what you got big boy"
Kirito
Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Elric jumped slightly at the sound of snarling, turning around just in time to see a strange wolf running at Archen, snarling loudly. He knew he could not help Archen with him, so he quickly turned and ran from them. He made his way towards the cave with his others, moving as fast as his tiny legs would allow. Panting heavily as he stops in front of the rest of the pack, "S-Strange wolf att-attacked Ar-Archen." He stammered out in a panicked tone.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Archen turns slightly, just in time to see the strange wolf before he and the strange wolf are sent rolling in the snow. Arch let out a loud snarl as he pushed himself back up onto his legs, lowering his muzzle to the ground. His teeth bared at the wolf. Archen examines the wolf and notices the smile on his face. Arch gave a slight chuckle, not sensing much killing intent from the wolf. He assumed the wolf just wanted to spar. "All right, I'm up for some fun." He said with a loud snarl. The snarl echoing down the mountain as he begins to slowly pad towards the wolf. "Come on, I'll let you have the first strike."
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Rae's ears flattened when she see's another wolf being attacked. "I think is is part of our pack," she murmurs, before running up the slope. Standing beside the wolves, her legs start shaking. "Stop please," she said quietly. "This is no good. You shouldnt be fighting." She poked the new wolf with her wing.
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Timmy looks over at two wolves who seemed to be facing off. "Cool!" he thought and runs over. The yearling wagged his tail and bares his teeth. "C'mon, act tough in front of them!" he orders himself. "No one messes with my packmates as long as I'm here!" he snarls, his ears shoved forward as his hackles begin to rise.
Timmy
Timmy

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Red saw a larger male with a dark coat tracking down something with his nose (archen,) she assumed he was looking for another wolf, for why else would he be searching for anything since everything had left? She sighed and laid down. She guessed that the two males that she had almost died with were going of to be with their girl friends, so she put all the fish in a pile, in the middle of a circle of rocks, and went to go find somewhere to sleep.
She looked around for a suitable place. She found a very rocky area near the side of the mountain, that didn't have much snow and allowed her privacy and was the perfect place for her since she was still wet. She slowly lowered herself down into a laying position, placing her head on her paws.

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Willow took her eyes off of Ryder for a minute and looked at the two males. "Great job at being a guard, Willow." she muttered to herself. She bounded over to the males,"Archen..." she warned her ears flicking.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Kirito smiles with a slight chuckle he says "Alrighty big boy" Kirito lunges with full force yet at the last second ducks down hoping to pick the strange wolf off his feet and toss him into a snowy patch of snow.

Last edited by Kirito on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kirito
Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Rae glanced over as Timmy appeared at her side. "Yes please," she agreed. "No fighting our packmates." The lead hunter stood a bit taller, but was still intimidated by the males. When the new wolf shoves Arch aside, she makes her voice a bit higher. "Please stop!"
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Timmy bristles even more as the stranger shoves his packmate. "You better watch what you do!" he warned, stepping right up in front of the loner, his eyes gleaming with anger, his tail straight in the air. "Unless you wanna deal with me" he growled, curling his lips back.
Timmy
Timmy

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:34 pm

The lead guard winces as Arch is shoved into the snow. "You have no business here." Willow warned with a low growl, folding her ears back.

Last edited by Willow on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:35 pm

"Please stop!" Rae shouted, her legs trembling. "Please," she said again, yet quietly. "Fighting right now wont fix anything. And you," she turned to Kirito. "Why would you attack us anyway?" Then she lowered her eyes. "I'm sorry for yelling," she whispered.
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Archen chuckled softly at the 'Big boy' nickname. Arch tries to dodge the wolfs blow, but fails. He didn't expect the wolf to be so fast. He is sent into the patch of snow. He quickly moves out of the thick snow, shaking the blanket of snow off of him. "Not bad." He said snarling, a small smile showing on his muzzle. "Haven't had a good sparring partner in a while." Arch turns his attention to the others, "Don't worry guys, we're just having a little... fun." He says softly, emphasizing the word 'fun'. He walks over to the strange wolf, "How about we finish this later? I think the others in the pack don't feel safe with us sparring so closely."
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Rosaleena awoke to snarling. She quickly jumped to her feet only to see a loner attacking Archen. She didn't hear what Archen said. The gang of loners! No...! She ran towards the supposed loner, charging with her ears back. She let out a large snarl and slam ed herself into the male (kirito), knocking him to the ground. She pinned him down and snarled in his face, "What do you think your doing here, loner? Attacking my pack?" The tone in her voice was mean and cruel.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Timmy growls. "Oh yeah? I think you're just afraid to even try and fight us!" the yearling challenged, satisfaction shining in his eyes. "Come on! I really want to show Rosaleena what I can do!" he thought urgently, his tail waving slightly as he waited anxiously to see what the male would do.
Timmy
Timmy

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Ryder looked at the direction of the stranger everyone was eyeing about, his hackles raised as one of his pack mates was being attacked, he ran beside Willow and shouted as loud as he could,” Stop this ridiculous fighting!” He saw Rosaleena knocking the air out of the loner. "Oh snap" he thought.

Last edited by Ryder on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryder
Ryder

Character Sheet
Name: Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Rae sighed and backed away. No one ever listened to her. She was the first one there, but no, they didnt even see her. She turned and walked a few paces away, her head low. Her wings drooped and dragged in the snow, and her tail was dragging also.
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down