The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Winter Mountain EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Winter Mountain EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Winter Mountain EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Winter Mountain EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Winter Mountain EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Winter Mountain

+25
Mai
Plague
♦Scarlet♦
Sam
Katori
Lakki
Mother Nature
Kirito
Timmy
Nala
Red
Lightning
Bautzi
Archen
Ryder
Willow
Melic
Snowflower
Elric
Aleu
Dawn
Seaspray
Raelynn
Fang
Rosaleena
29 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Winter Mountain Empty Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

This is the place in the territory where almost no one goes to. It's cold and winter never ends there. Blizzards and avalanches come a lot. Also there are a gang of loners that are living here, that are vicious and blood-thirsty.

Animals in the area: Rams, snow rabbits, loners, bison, coyotes

Winter Mountain Mountains35

Last edited by Rosaleena on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Winter Mountain Empty Re: Winter Mountain

Post by Fang Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:46 am

The small pup ran down the mountain side in a state of panic, he had a piece of a hare in his muzzle. Two older wolves ran after him, snarling and growling at him. Fang ran a little further, seeing a small black stripe in the snow. He ran straight for it, seeing it was a thin crack in the ground. He jumped into the hole, barely fitting in there himself. The tow other walked around the hole a few times. "Let's just wait for him, he has to come out sometime!" He heard one of them saying. "Are you kidding! He got half a hare down there. Either way, it's not like he could get up. Let's just go..." He heard the other reply. He knew he was stuck for now, but he ate the hare hungrily. After a while he started to get cold, so he got up on his hind legs, and tried to jump out. He reached the ledge, but fell back down. He tried again and again, but only managed to slide back in. He howled, making his voice echo though the air. He whimpered a little as he lay down to sleep.
He dreamed about his family, about the few minutes he saw the place he lived burn. He whined loudly in his sleep, not being able to wake up.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Kota was panting by the time she reached the mountains, her breath coming in gasps. She slowly padded up the moutain, searching for any sign of life. Once she spotted tiny paw prints followed by large ones, she started to get worried. She trotted along, following the prints, until she reached a crevice in the rock. The large paw prints were scattered around, but the little ones dissapeared. Slowly she peered into the crevice, and gasped. A pup lay at the bottom, clearly the source of the howl. "Seapray! Speaspray? I found the pup!"
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet
Name: Raelynn, prefers to be called Rae
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Seaspray skidded to a halt beside Kota. He peered into the hole and spoke gently, "Are you stuck, little pup? We can help you get out. Trust me, we aren't going to hurt you."
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 am

Fang awoke, and looked up whimpering a little, curling flat onto the ground. As one of them said they weren't going to hurt him he didn't trust them at first, but there was something in his their eye that told him he could maybe rely on them. "Anyway, what do I have to loose." he thought and got up on his hind legs with his front paws on the stone wall. Help me please... He whimpered and tried to jump up, clawing at the slippy ledge.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Kota gently grabbed his scruff as he jumped and hauled him out of the crack. She dropped him softly and panted with the effort. "There," she said kindly, "your out."
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Seaspray sniffed the pup all over. "Are you hurt? We have food and water at the den. Where is your family?" He fussed.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Rosaleena stopped beside Seaspray and Dakota, seeing a pup. A cold breeze swept past her fur, a smell of the gang of loners in the air. She turned to the pup and said, "It's ok, little one. Your safe now." She looked at the other two wolves, a worried look in her eyes. "We better get going, we can easily freeze here and the loners are somewhere around here."
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:57 am

Fang looked casually up on the wolves. Thank you! Thank you! He said and jumped up hugging the wolf who pulled him out. He then looked over at Seaspray. "I don't think I am hurt. My family? ... I don't know. I haven't seen them for many years!" He said, pointing to "A very long time." Since he wasn't a year old himself. He sniffled a little and looked at the other female showing up. He lowered his head a little at what she said to the other two and he shivered. "Guess I will have to get going then..." He said, peering back at where the two who pursued him had went and then started walking.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Seaspray stepped in front of Fang. He couldn't just let the pup head off alone and likely be killed. "Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" He yipped. He gave Rosaleena a quick glance for approval. "It's warm at the den, and there will be no wolves there that will try to harm you."
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:14 pm

"You, will help me even more?!"He asked with a smile as he jumped into the air in happiness. His smile quickly faded though. He stood still and sobbed. "What if my mom and dad is looking for me? If they come back to the place they left me and I am not there..." Fang looked up at the wolves with saddened eyes, and walked closer to them as he finally understood what his parents had done. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he leaned his head onto Seaspray's front legs, crying gently into his fur. "I... They..." He sobbed with sniffles between each word. After some time, he stepped back again. "It doesn't matter... If, I can come with you guys!" He said and smiled weak and sniffled again, with his eyes still flooded from his old tears.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Kota smiled and gently rested her nose on his head. "I'm sure Rosaleena will be fine with you coming back with us. And if you want, I would gladly be your...mom." She looked down at him kindly, feeling something stirring in her heart. She had always wanted pups of her own.
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:55 am

"My... M-Mother?" Fang whispered gently. Then he lifted his head to Dakota's muzzle and rubbed his head to her. "Mom? Then, thank you..." He said and sobbed one last time, but this time of happiness. He stepped back and smiled carefully. "My name is Fang, by the way." He said.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Seaspray smiled at the pair. "Well, come on, we can't just sit here and freeze our tails off!" He howled, sprinting in the direction of the den. "Last one to the main den is a rotten fish!"

-Main Den-
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Kota laughed. "Well come on Fang!" She waited for him and sprinted after Seaspray, joy bursting her heart.-den-
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

"Well it's fine with me if he comes back to the den. Welcome Fang!" she said after sprinting towards the main den.

-Main Den-
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:15 am

Fang happily tried his best to keep up with the older wolves, but he got slower in the snow. Even how far behind them he got he padded after. Soon reaching lower grounds.

_-^Main Den^-_
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:36 am

Still knocked out, Rosaleena was carried into the blizzards of Winter Mountain by force. The gang of loners brought her into their secret cave, where they surrounded her with a ring of fire, and the leader was on a ledge, being able to see her and his voice echoed in the deep cave. With all the heat, Rosa was soon awake. She opened her eyes in the ring of fire, and she stood up, not really remembering what happened. Tornado's thundering voice boomed through the cave: "I bring you the leader of the Tropical Skys, this she-wolf being our oldest and most feared enemy. But now and forever, she will be on our side and we will take over the land that we are fortold to rule!" The howls and cries of the fifty or so loners boomed all throughout the cave, and by then Rosa remembered what had happened. Even though she couldn't get anywhere near their leader so she could attack him, she still faced him and had a deep growl in her throat. Her tail was straight and pointed, and she stood tall, without showing any ounce of fear. "You coward! I set foot on this island first; and you know it!" She looked around the room at the dozens of loners, and said, "You're all cowards! You all should be ashamed for attacking my pack and friends! They are worth everything to me!" She looked back at Tornado, their leader. "AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK AFTER ATTACKING MY PACK I WOULD JOIN YOU!?!?!?!?!?" Rosa's voice boomed through the cave and some dirt fell, but she didn't care.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 am

Seaspray drew to a halt beside the cave. He pressed his ear against the cold stone. At the mention of Rosaleena becoming a loner, Seaspray shuddered. No! He thought. He relaxed at Rosa's retort. How could he ever think that Rosaleena would go down so easily? Sea suddenly realized the sheer amount of wolves in the cave. He looked over his shoulder in alarm to see if Fang and Dawn were catching up. How were they going to get Rosa out now, all by themselves?
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 am

Fang ran up the mountain side. He heard everything that was going on. He walked up beside Seaspray. "Don't worry Seaspray. I know this place like the back of my paw." He said and grinned devilishly. "First off, we need to put out the flames around our Alpha. Look above her. There's a hole in the roof there, we can probably get some snow down there, then I and Dawn can fit into a cavern in the back." He said and looked at Seaspray wondering if it was a good enough plan, then he looked back after Dawn.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Seaspray nodded and smiled at the pup. "That's brilliant, Fang!" He whispered. "Let's wait for Dawn to get here." He followed Fang's gaze in the direction of where Dawn should soon appear.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Dawn ran up the snowy mountain, she limped over to where Seaspray and Fang waited. She nodded at the plan, "Okay." Dawn said, she had heard every ounce of the plan. "So how do we get to the cavern?" She asked wondering where they would have to go to get there.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Fang grinned and looked at Seaspray. "Alright, Dawn follow me. Seaspray, put the fire out and go to the main entrance when I and Dawn attack." He whispered and stalked higher up into the mountain. He crawled into a small rift, and looked back to see if Dawn was keeping up into the pitch black darkness of the cavern. "Stay close, you can easily get lost in here..." He said low and started crawling deeper.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Seaspray nodded, nudging a small pile of snow along with his muzzle. He glanced at the pups going into the cavern once before continuing to roll the snow around. The puny pile was now beginning to look more like a sphere of hard-packed snow and ice. Sea began to push the snow up the cave, his paws finding footholds in the rock. His nose started to sting, and his claws were scraping on the smooth stone cave wall. Nearly at the top where the hole was, Seaspray continued to climb.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:44 pm

The gang of loners weren't easy with Rosaleena. They really wanted her of their side. "You come of our side now!!!" Tornado's voice boomed, but Rosa just snarled at him, showing her fangs. She wasn't going to go on the side of wolves who wish to kill her pack, and they never will. "I need to end this... now,"she thought. She looked around her, but all there was was that same ring of fire, which the flames were pretty tall. Smoke was filling up the cave, making it harder for Rosa to breathe. Her snarl turned into a pant, and she was looking down, and she looked really tired and was about to give up. Tornado smirked at this sight, and he screamed, "We have her now!!! Just wait until she gives in!!! The only way you're getting out is if you join us!!!" The cries and cheers from the rest of the loners became so loud that it could have been heard from NightSky Beach, and that was across the territory. It was that loud. But Rosa was never going to join them, she could die now and have her soul sour the skys, watching over her pack, caring for them, even though they couldn't see her. That's how hard it was for her to breathe, in the middle of a ring of fire, with all the smoke, and with all her hatred of the gang of loners.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content