The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Winter Mountain - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Winter Mountain - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Winter Mountain - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Winter Mountain - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Winter Mountain - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Winter Mountain

+25
Mai
Plague
♦Scarlet♦
Sam
Katori
Lakki
Mother Nature
Kirito
Timmy
Nala
Red
Lightning
Bautzi
Archen
Ryder
Willow
Melic
Snowflower
Elric
Aleu
Dawn
Seaspray
Raelynn
Fang
Rosaleena
29 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 3 Empty Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the place in the territory where almost no one goes to. It's cold and winter never ends there. Blizzards and avalanches come a lot. Also there are a gang of loners that are living here, that are vicious and blood-thirsty.

Animals in the area: Rams, snow rabbits, loners, bison, coyotes

Winter Mountain - Page 3 Mountains35

Last edited by Rosaleena on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter Mountain

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Fang laughed slightly at the thought of the loners being up here all the time as he trotted down the hill, looking back to see if Dawn was okay.
_~*Den site*~_
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:51 pm

"Yeah..." Dawn mumbled as she shivered. She followed the others down the mountain back to the den, coughing. 'I never want to come near this place again.' She thought.

~Main Den~
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:31 pm

I reached the mountain and if I had thought the rainforest was my kind of place I had been wrong. I smiled breathing in the smell of snow. I looked out over the edge of a cliff and my smile grew bigger at the view I saw. I soon took off back to the den however while I preferred to be on my own I figured I may as well get used to being with other wolves more.

-Main Den-
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:59 pm

He slowly padded onto the mountain, the cold weather seeping through his fur as he shivered slightly. Elric had never been anywhere with snow before, he had heard of it though. His eyes glistening in awe at the large mountain blanketed in white. "Wow..." He said softly, his voice slowly fading into the cold air. His tail swishing happily from finally seeing snow.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:02 am

I smiled brightly at his reaction "Have you never seen snow before?" I asked curiously. I padded past him and found a cave I lay down outside the cave waiting for Elric to join me. I figure if we were going to get to know each other we may as well be comfortable.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:16 am

He quickly scurried after Aleu, his paws sinking into the snow with each step. Elric slowly walked next to Aleu, "This is my first time seeing it." He said with a large smile on his face. "I've always wanted to see it in person. Big brother grew up in a place where it snowed often. He always tells me stories of when he was in his old pack." He smiled as he pushed his paw into the snow, lifting it to reveal the imprint left behind. He smiled, his tail wagging happily behind him. "He said it was cold, but I didn't think it would be this cold." He said with a soft chuckle.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:19 am

I smiled at him as he played in the snow. "Where I come from its not like this all the time but for the most part it was mountain and forest." I got up and walked into the cave "Come in here you'll get sick if you stay out there any longer" I said softly. I lay down in the cave it was much warmer in the cave and settled down comfortably.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:27 am

Elric slowly pads into the cave, turning his head to look at the ceiling as they got further in. "Thanks, Aleu. I don't think I could stay in this cold weather very long with my short fur." He chuckled soflty, turning his gaze down to Aleu. "It's really nice here though." He scampered over to Aleu. He started to sit down next to her, then remembered her reaction to him nuzzling her leg. He quickly stopped and moved a few steps away from her. He lowered himself onto his stomach, laying his muzzle on his paws. "So who is Fenris?" The pup chirped curiously.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:30 am

I was thankful when he moved away from me and I offered him a smile. At the mention of Fenris a jolt of pain shot through me though I didn't let it show "He was my youngest brother" I answered softly. I paused and then added "You act and look alot like him actually thats why I thought it was him."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:37 am

He glanced up to her curiously, "Where is he now?" My head tilted slightly as the pup waited for her reply. Elric was excited to meet someone who looked and acted like him. Maybe he would become my third friend, his tail swishing happily as he thought about it. He was so happy to be making new friends.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:40 am

I paused for a moment trying to find the best way to answer his question. I pawed at the ground for a minute I didn't want to lie but I couldn't tell him the whole truth either. I finally decided on an answer "He's with the rest of my family" I answered truthfully.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:54 am

His tail slowly stopped wagging his tail as he lowered it to the ground. "Oh, okay. Well, I hope I can meet him sometime." He said with a small smile. "Maybe he could become my friend too." He said cheerfully. Elric lowered his head to the ground, gently placing his paws over his muzzle, thinking. He began to think to himself, 'Was that the reason Aleu befriended me? Because I reminded her of her brother?' His mind swirling with these questions, feeling more confused with each passing second.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:56 am

Again another wave of pain rolled over me "Yeah maybe though I doubt it...I don't get to see him very often and when I do...its not to fun." I licked my paw to distract myself and then asked "So what about you? Where's your family?."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:16 am

Elric removed his paws from his muzzle, slightly glancing up to Aleu. He was saddened that he would not get the opportunity to meet him soon. His eyes blinking slowly as his eyes stay fixed onto the ground. "Well, my parents left me shortly after I turned 3 weeks old, leaving me to my old pack. Nobody would tell me why they left, regardless of how many times I asked." He let out a small sigh. "Nobody wanted to take me in, so I just got kind of lived off the scraps the pack had left over." A small smile began to show on his face, "One day a new wolf came to the pack and he became my friend. That was Big Brother, he took me in and took care of me."
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:19 am

I gave Elric a sad smile "I am glad that you found happiness." I turned my gaze to the outside and watched as the snow fell. "Is there anything else you'd like to ask me or tell me about?" I said in a friendly tone.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:25 am

Elric gave her a soft smile, "Me too." His tail swished slowly behind him. He began pondering the question, "Um.. not that I can think of." He said softly. Pawing gently against the ground, "Well..." He said quietly. "Is the only reason you became my friend, because of how I remind you of your brother?" He asked curiously, afraid of what the answer might be.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:28 am

I shook my head "No if I was going to make a decision on whether to be friends with you or not strictly based on the fact that you reminded me of my brother...to be honest I woud have chosen not to be." I returned my gaze to his "I became friends with you because I think you're an adorable little pup" I said half jokingly "And because you seemed very nice."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:44 am

He slowly smiled as she denied it. He was happy that she became his friend. He quickly lowered his head to the ground, blushing brightly under his fur. "I-I'm happy to hear that, A-Aleu. Uh.. t-thanks." He said nervously glancing to the cave floor. "Um, I have one more question if you don't mind my asking." He turned his head up slowly to face her. "Why do you not want me to touch you?" He asked curiously. "I noticed how you jerked your leg away earlier." He just wanted to make sure it wasn't something he did.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:52 am

I smiled softly "Its not just you" I said reassuringly. "After me and my family got...seperated a bunch of humans found me and took me in...they were very cruel to me" I said quietly. "Sometimes I can let others touch me but I have to be prepared for it and even then I usually just tense up."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 am

Part of him felt relieved it wasn't just him, but he still felt bad for her. His expression turned to one of sadness, "I'm sorry to hear that." He gave her a comforting smile, tilting his head slightly to the side. "I promise I won't be mean to you Aleu." He flicked his tail closer to his side, turning his gaze back outside to the cold snow. My gaze lingering on the exit, 'How much longer until Big Brother got here' He thought to himself. He wanted to play with him in the snow like he did in his stories. Elric opened his muzzle as a large, exhausted yawn escaped him. He was tired from all of the walking he had done the previous day.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 am

"It's alright Elric it wasn't your fault" I said softly "Thank you" I added after he had said that he wasn't going to hurt me though I knew even if he could he wouldn't. I watched him yawn and actually yawned myself I hadn't slept in awhile 'It been four days since I've last slept' the thought made me even more tired but I had to fight it or else face the dreams. "Lets get you back to the den so you can get some sleep we'll continue the tour later" I said getting up and walking out of the cave.

-Main Den-
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:07 am

Elric quickly pushed himself up, "Okay." He chirped happily. He quickly scampered to her side, pressing his paw deep into the snow with each step. He glanced over his shoulder as he continued walking, wanting one last glance of the beautiful snow before he left.

~Main Den~
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Rosaleena came running on the mountain. She quickly found a small cave and sat in front of it. She waited for the rest of the pack to get there. She looked down below at her territory, and at the volcano. The lava wasn't flowing very fast, but better safe than sorry. There was no smoke, so she knew that this would be the safest place to be.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:44 pm

"Its lucky i thought of this place."she said. "Rosa, may I go get Seaspray?" she asked. "I will be quick."she said.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Melic Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:47 pm

The female had swiftly arrived into the area alongside the rest of this wolf pack, happy to see that this area seemed safe from the danger that was mentioned beforehand in the main den. She observed the scenery carefully, admiring the beauty that came with the area. A chilling breeze brushed against her pelt, causing her to feel a sense of refreshment. Melic then directed her eyes over to one side, seeing if any other wolves successfully managed to keep up with the group to arrive in this winter-like wonderland.
Melic
Melic

Character Sheet
Name: Melic
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next