The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Winter Mountain - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Winter Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Winter Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Winter Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Winter Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Winter Mountain

+25
Mai
Plague
♦Scarlet♦
Sam
Katori
Lakki
Mother Nature
Kirito
Timmy
Nala
Red
Lightning
Bautzi
Archen
Ryder
Willow
Melic
Snowflower
Elric
Aleu
Dawn
Seaspray
Raelynn
Fang
Rosaleena
29 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 4 Empty Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the place in the territory where almost no one goes to. It's cold and winter never ends there. Blizzards and avalanches come a lot. Also there are a gang of loners that are living here, that are vicious and blood-thirsty.

Animals in the area: Rams, snow rabbits, loners, bison, coyotes

Winter Mountain - Page 4 Mountains35

Last edited by Rosaleena on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 4 Empty Re: Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Rosaleena looked at Snowflower. "Yes, you may go get him; but please be quick," she said. She walked over to the newcomer and said, "Greetings I am Rosaleena Alphess of this pack. May I ask you for your name?"
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:58 pm

"It shall."she said. She sprinted towards the river.

-rushing river-
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Melic Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Melic glanced her eyes over to the female wolf (Rosaleena), hearing her question as to what her name was while introducing herself at the same time. "Well, it's lovely to meet you, Rosaleena - the name is Melic. Thank you for allowing me to come along with your pack" The female voiced with a soft and respectful tone, as she always assumed that speaking in this manner to a stranger with high authority was appropriate and polite. She flicked her tail sharply whilst twitchering hers ears, awaiting for a possible response from Rosaleena.
Melic
Melic

Character Sheet
Name: Melic
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Dawn came running into the small cave, having stopped coughing when she left the den behind and came up to the mountain. She watched as Snowflower ran back down the mountain. She sat down in the cave and saw a new wolf talking to Rosa.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:11 pm

I made it up to the mountain and took in a big gulp of fresh air. I saw where most of the pack had gathered at the cave but I turned away from them. Instead I padded up a little high on the mountain until I found a ledge which I all but collapsed onto. I took long deep breaths trying to calm myself.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melic Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:20 pm

While awaiting for a response from the pack's alpha female, Melic noticed two female wolves entering the area from the corner of her eye, escaping the danger of the erupting volcano. "Hello" The female voiced quietly but loud enough for them both to hear, feeling cautious considering she had not seen these wolves before; however, at the back of her mind she assumed that they would be friendly characters like the other wolves have been thus far.
Melic
Melic

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Willow ran up the mountain panting. She was glad she could finally breathe. Willow waited at the base of the mountain for Ryder. She whined knowing she should have waited for him, but she couldn't go back.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Location : You know in that planet... whats it called again...?

Character Sheet
Name: Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Rosaleena nodded towards Melic. "It's nice to meet you too, Melic," she said. "Would you like to join my pack?"
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Ryder still coughing, he finally reached towards the mountains, the red wolf started to breathe hard from all that running, and the smoke that came inside his throat. When he saw a familiar grey wolf in the distance he forgot about his breathing and ran towards the wolf, "Willow, are you alright?!" he said looking at the fae with worry, he circled around her seeing if she was ok.
Ryder
Ryder

Character Sheet
Name: Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Willow laughed," I'm fine, but that dosent matter, are you okay?". She whined,"I shouldn't have left you." she lowered her ears.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Ryder smiled at Willow," I'm fine now, that I'm with you" whispered the red wolf quietly at Willow's ears. He nuzzles her softly, and when he heard her say,"I shouldn't have left you." He kindly said," It's ok, I'm here with you now Willow" looking up again he looked into her blue eyes, and gave her a kind grin
Ryder
Ryder

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Willow smiled and nuzzled Ryder. "the rest of the pack are up in a den." she barked starting to climb up the mountain and into the den. Once she was in the shook out her fur and laid down as sleep started to overcome her.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Ryder followed behind Willow climbing up the mountain, when he reached the den he watch Willow enter the den. Instead of going in the den he stayed outside, and laid his haunches on the ground. A serious look appeared on Ryder's handsome face, his emerald pools scanning around the mountain, his fur swishing with the wind.
Ryder
Ryder

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Archen slowed his pace as he reached the mountain, the smoke clearing as the cold air bathed his fur. He continued up the mountain, his black fur making him stand out against the snow. Unable to cough with the pup held in his mouth. He walked up near the cave with the others, gently setting Elric onto the ground. He lowered his muzzle to the ground as he began coughing loudly, trying to get the smoke that had collected in his lungs out.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:49 pm

I stayed where I was high above the others. I looked out on the ledge and it gave the most beautiful view even in a terrible situation like this. I was slowly calming down as I continued to just breathe.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Elric continued coughing as they entered the mountains, slowly stopping as they traveled further from the smoke. The cold mountain air beginning to replace it as my eyes glanced up to Archen who had just set me down. He watched as the large wolf coughed. He hated seeing others like this, the panic in everyones eyes. The fear of what may happen. Elric took a few steps away from the entrance to the cave, laying down on the cold snow. He curled himself into a tight ball, trying to block out everything that was happening. His ears tucked close to his head. His body shivering from the cold snow and the fear of what was happening.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Seaspray arrived behind Snowflower, taking deep breaths of cold, crisp air. He smiled sheepishly at Snowflower. "Thanks," Was all he could say to the fae(not meant to rhyme).
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Bautzi Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:06 pm

After Bautzi gots out of the smoke he feels the fresh air stream through his dusty pelt and takes a deep breath. His lungs feel relieved by the fresh air and his smell slowly recovers. He looks around and sees Rosaleena standing in front of a cave with a stranger. He starts walking over to them "Hi my name is Bautzi who are you?" he asks the stranger female with a little smile on his face. He turned his head slightly to Rosaleena to see thats everything allright but he dont know her long enough to tell.
Bautzi
Bautzi
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Willow yawned and laid her head on her paws. Her eyes closed slowly and she fell asleep by he wall of the den.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melic Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:23 pm

The female directed her head back towards Rosa, hearing a reply which was a pleasant statement to her ears. "Oh, I would love to join your pack" Melic voiced with a soft smile, feeling happy that Rosa had questioned if she was interested in joining the pack. 'I'm glad I stumbled across this pack' The female thought to herself contently, swaying her tail from side to side happily. She then switched her directions to unfamiliar wolf who seemed to go by the name of Bautzi, approaching the wolf. "Hi there - my name is Melic. It's a pleasure to meet you, Bautzi" She stated with a clear and respectful voice, once again giving a soft smile towards the wolf.
Melic
Melic

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bautzi Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:46 pm

"Hello Melic nice to meet you too" he replied and walks of into the cave. He looks for a nice spot to get some rest and lets himself fall onto the ground. He thinks about the things that happend wich gave him a hard time to calm down. He closed his eyes and licks his paw till he fell asleep.
Bautzi
Bautzi
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Dawn wondered over closer to the new wolf besides Rosa. "Hi," The yearling says happily, with a hint of worry about the event that's happening down back at the den. "I'm Dawn. Who are you?" She asked as she sat down besides the new wolf.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Elric lifted his ears slightly, realizing he had yet to apologize to Aleu. He slowly released himself from the tight ball, glancing back in the direction of the den. He didn't want to think about anyone who may have been left behind. Elric lifted his tiny muzzle into the air, smelling for Aleu's scent. His nose wasn't the best, but he could smell the faint scent of her further up the mountain. He slowly pushed himself onto his tiny legs, padding through the thick snow as he made his way up to Aleu. Giving a few soft coughs as walks, his throat still irritated by the large amount of smoke the small pup inhaled. A small smile showed on his face as he trotted the remaining distance to Aleu, stopping a few feet from her. He lowered himself onto his haunches, pushing his paws nervously into the ground. "I'm uh.. sorry about earlier." He said in a apologetic tone, his face showed his sadness. "I shouldn't have said anything about it." He said referring to the question about the scars.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 pm

I hear someone approaching from behind me and when I turn around to look at who it is I see Elric. I smile softly at his apology "It's alright I should be used to it by now I guess I was just a little suprised that you could see them is all most of them are from needles...you must have very good eye sight." I return to the ledge dangling my paws off the edge "You should get back down with the others in the cave its alot colder up here then it is down there."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Elric smiled softly to her, slowly walking over to the ledge. He was curious what she meant by needles, but he thought it best to not pry. He sat down at the edge, leaning his head over to the ledge to examine the snowy mountain. "Um.. would it be okay if I stayed up here with you?" He asked curiously, realizing he was probably annoying her. He could feel her words were true, his skin was colder, but he much preferred her company over a warm cave. "I understand if you don't want me to. You don't have to say yes just because I'm a pup. I'm assuming you were alone for a reason, right?"

(Sorry if I messed up by inquiring about your scars. The scar on your hind leg was the one I was referring to, I thought it was visible.)
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next