The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Winter Mountain - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Winter Mountain - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Winter Mountain - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Winter Mountain - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Winter Mountain - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Winter Mountain

+25
Mai
Plague
♦Scarlet♦
Sam
Katori
Lakki
Mother Nature
Kirito
Timmy
Nala
Red
Lightning
Bautzi
Archen
Ryder
Willow
Melic
Snowflower
Elric
Aleu
Dawn
Seaspray
Raelynn
Fang
Rosaleena
29 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 19 Empty Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the place in the territory where almost no one goes to. It's cold and winter never ends there. Blizzards and avalanches come a lot. Also there are a gang of loners that are living here, that are vicious and blood-thirsty.

Animals in the area: Rams, snow rabbits, loners, bison, coyotes

Winter Mountain - Page 19 Mountains35

Last edited by Rosaleena on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 19 Empty Re: Winter Mountain

Post by Willow Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 pm

"Ryder?!" Willow cried out and bounded toward his weak howl. "Ryder!" she yelped as she found him."Don't worry." she whispered," Ill help.". Unable to lift the brute up she grabbed a tight grip on his scruff and slowly pulled him to the den. Once they got there she pulled him closer to the back and laid next to him trying to warm him up.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Location : You know in that planet... whats it called again...?

Character Sheet
Name: Willow
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:40 pm

"I'm fine." Dawn says happily, now that she was in the safety of the cave and away from the blizzard. "Thank you for helping me." The yearling says, "I don't think I've met you yet, I'm Dawn." She sat down on the stone floor of the cave.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:46 pm

"I'm Red." The wolf said, laying down in front of her. She looked about the cave not noticing Snowflower there. "There is still a wolf missing, I will be right back though, okay?" She asked, standing up again.

Red

Character Sheet
Name: Red
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Ryder couldn’t control himself, he was shaking real hard. The brute scooted next to Willow, laying his head on her grey fur, which was beginning to transfer heat into his autumn colored coat. He was able to breath normally now,” Th-thanks Will-ow “ he softly said in her ears. “I l-llo.. y-oou”, without finishing the sentence, Ryder was knocked out, sleeping comfortable on Willow.
Ryder
Ryder

Character Sheet
Name: Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Dawn nods, "Ok." She lays down curling up to keep warm. She was shivering like crazy, and then a thought came into her head, Fang... Timmy... there are so many of our pack mates left out there... The yearling hoped that the rest of her pack mates will come back into the cave and away from the blizzard soon.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Willow looked at him nervously. She whimpered softly and curled around him helping him warm up as the snow melted around them.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Location : You know in that planet... whats it called again...?

Character Sheet
Name: Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bautzi Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 pm

As Aleu carrys Elric away from my side, in the direction of the den, i stand up and moved behind her. I arrived at the cave taking place near the entrance, i look inside. Seems to be ok i think, i turned around and sit down listening for any noise that might come from a packmember who is lost in the storm.
Bautzi
Bautzi
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Elric smiled softly as Aleu wraps herself around him, the warm fur pushing against his sides as he lets out a relaxing sigh. He tucked his nose into her warm fur, his tail swishing lightly against her. His body began to warm up as he gave a small nod, "Sure, Aleu." He said softly, a small smile appearing on his face. "I would like that."
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:20 pm

I smile back down at him "Alright." I cleared my throat and then began to sing "Deep in the meadow, under the willow A bed of grass, a soft green pillow Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise. Here it's safe, here it's warm Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you. Deep in the meadow, hidden far away A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray Forget your woes and let your troubles lay And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.
Here it's safe, here it's warm Here the daisies guard you from every harm Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you. Badadadada... Here is the place where I love you. Deep in the meadow, hidden far away A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.
Here it's safe, here it's warm Here the daisies guard you from every harm Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you." I finished and then lay my head on the ground.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:13 am

Elric continued to listen to Aleu as she sun, his ear perked to the wolves beautiful voice as he felt himself relax. His body began to loosen up as he turned his gaze up to Aleu, resting his chin gently on her fur. Staring up at her as she finished. His mind began to process the lyrics as she sung them, getting hung up on the word "love". He found himself unable to comprehend the word, unable to put a meaning to it. He had heard the word mentioned before, but it was an emotion that until now he had been void of. He watched as Aleu she laid her head down. "Aleu, what does 'love' feel like?" He asked curiously.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:17 am

I was shocked when Elric asked me what love felt like even more shocked when I realized that I couldn't remember. I had been so young when my family had died and after that my life had been void of any feeling at all. I thought about it for a minute before deciding to tell him the truth "Honestly Elric I have no idea...you should ask one of the older wolves like Archen or Seaspray or Snowflower."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 am

He frowned slightly, still curious to what it was. He was sure it was something good, but he was not sure. Elric simply nodded to Aleu, "Okay, I'll be sure to ask next time I see them." He lowers his head, pushing back into Aleu's fur. "Thanks for being my friend, Aleu. I'm really glad I met you." He said softly as he voice drifted off, sleep quickly claiming him.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:09 am

I smiled "I'm glad I met you as well" I watched as slept claimed him. I looked outside of the den to see the blizzard still going strong and the wind howling. It gave me an odd sense of calm watching this it reminded me of home.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:09 am

Snowflower looked around. Everything was just a blanket of white. She listened for any.ore howls but heard none. She padded around and tilted her head. "Where could they be?...."she sighed. "I think I shall just wait until the blizzard stops. After all, I am an Artic wolf
"she chuckled. She found a small abandoned rabbits den and stayed inside.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:12 am

Red sighed and returned to Dawn. "I'll give it a few minutes." She said, laying down next to her. Red curled her tail around the youngster who was shivering crazily.

Red

Character Sheet
Name: Red
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:21 am

Archen slowly made his way back to where he thought the den was. His large black frame covered in white as he finally found the cave. He stepped inside the entrance, shaking the off, letting it fall back outside. After the majority of it was off, he turned and walked inside the cave. He spotted Aleu and Elric inside the cave, quickly padding over to them. He lowered himself into a sitting position, "Hello, Aleu, how are you and Elric doing?" He asked with his gaze turning down to the small pup.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:23 pm

I smiled half nervously half shyly at Archen as he came in "I'm fine I'm used to blizzards and it doesn't hurt that I've got really good eyesight during them." I looked down at Elric "He however is freezing" as I said it I wrpped myself around him tighter trying to make him as warm as I could. "He has a question for you when he wakes up though a question that I couldn't answer" I inspected Archen briefly there were no obvious signs of damage "What about you? are you alright?" I dropped my voice to a whisper and then said "I'm sorry abot earlier by the way when I well you know ran away."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Archen listened to Aleu as she spoke. He watched as Aleu curled up around the small pup. "I'm sure Elric really appreciates everything your doing for him. You'll make a great mother one day, Aleu." He said softly with a warm smile. "A question?" He asked with a confused tone. "What kind of question does he have for me?" He flicked his tail around, examining his body with his eyes. "Yeah, looks like I'm alright. My hair isn't the thickest though, taking sometime to get used to this cold weather." He continued listening the her as she apologized. He patted her gently on her head before pulling it back to his side, "Don't be sorry for that, I understand not wanting to answer that question. I wasn't too happy about answering it either. That's a part of my life I would rather leave behind."
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:24 pm

I look down at the ground and smile slightly at Archens comment "I doubt I would be and even If I would I'd probably never get the chance" I said softly. I watch confusion crosses his face and seeps into his voice as he is obviously puzzled by what Elric would like to ask him "He wanted to know what love felt like and I couldn't remember and told him he should ask one of the older wolves....not that you're old I just meant you probably have a little more experience in that area...I mean...I'm just going to stop myself now before I start really rambling" I said the last part jokingly. I listened to him speak about his fur and I nodded in understanding. Then he touched me and I visibly flinched and tensed up it took me a minute to calm down before I could reply to him "If you ever need anyone to talk to about that I'm here...I'm a good listener and I don't judge" I said softly.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Archen gave her a small chuckle, "You may not see yourself as a good mother, but I'm sure Elric here would agree with me." He said softly, a small smile on his face. Archen tapped his paws anxiously against the ground, "Well, it's been a while since I've felt love. But I still remember the way I felt for my sisters and my mother. I'm sure I could explain it to him." His eyes slowly moved to Aleu's, "Have you ever felt love, Aleu?" He asked curiously, figuring she hadn't since she was unable to answer the question for Elric. Archen watched as she flinched at his touch, "I'm uh... sorry for touching you. I may take you up on that one day, but only if you tell me a little about yourself as well."
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Seaspray nodded at Red. "I'm fine." He said. He was shivering and maybe a bit temporarily traumatized from his brush with death, but he was okay. Seaspray looked around anxiously for Snowflower, but something told him that she was safe too.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 pm

(Wow I missed so much........Tell me if I miss anything important! Sorry for not posting earlier, I didn't feel too good.)

Timmy listened intently to Willow's explanation of a Guard's duty. "Interesting.....soudns cool to be a Guard, but would I be big enough? Or does size even matter? I mean, I have muscle.... his mind wandered a bit. "Cool" he complimented the she-wolf before becoming lost in his thoughts once more. "And besides Guard there's also a Fisher, Warrior, Scout, and all that other stuff. Hmm.....Scouts....quick and agile, like me. Warriors, strong, brave, but they need agility as well. A Fisher? Well, they fish right? Something I've never done. What else? Oh, yeah! Hunter! Swift and strong. Double s" he went over the possible ranks in his head. "This is so hard! Maybe......I don't know! I want to be them all! he thought. "What if I can't choose? Then I won't begin my training, and I'll be a yearling forever!" he thought worridly. He sighed and flicked his ear anxiously as he glanced around, watching the others.
Timmy
Timmy

Character Sheet
Name: Timothy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:16 pm

(This site moves very quickly, Timmy, I know how it feels lol. There is a blizzard going on and the pack is struggling to find their way back to the den. They can't see because the blizzard visibility is very low. Some pack members have made it to the den.)

Last edited by Seaspray on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:34 pm

I smiled softly at his comment, looking down at Elric I leaned down to lick his head comfortingly. I listened to him as he explained it had been a long time since he felt love and my eyes filled with sympathy I could definately understand how that felt "My family..." I had to pause to continue on "I can't remember what it feels like to love it was too long ago and I was just a pup at the time." I felt bad for flinching at his touch "No I'm sorry it's not your fault I'm like this with everyone its easier for me to touch others then for them to touch me" I said the last bit as a way to explain why I could touch Elric. I listened to what he said next with interest and I briefly considered turning down his offer, after all I hated talking about my past with others but still it was only fair "Alright" I nodded before dropping my voice to a whisper so that Elric couldn't hear "Not around him though."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 pm

(Thanks Seaspray! I really appreciate it. ^^)

Timmy closed his eyes and thought about many different things, and didn't noticed the gentle breeze and the chill drifting through the air until it became a harsh, cold wind and he opened his eyes only to see nothing but a blur of white. "What?" he said out loud. "A blizzard?" he said more quietly. "Whe-where is everyone? Snowflower? Rosaleena! Fang?" he called out the names of the wolves he knew. "Where are you?" he yelled, getting to his paws and pacing nervously back and forth. When he got no reply, he stopped moving and remained still. "Alright, I'm going to have to go back to the den. I can do this" he reassured himself. Tim closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out, then reopened his eyes, this time they had a fierce determination in them. "Alright, let's do this" he muttered to himself. The ebony yearling began pushing against the freezing wind and snow, squinting his eyes to prevent the powdery white flakes from entering them, and pressed on through the storm. He thought he could see faint paw prints of a wolf who had just passed, making their way back to the den, and he followed them, being careful not to lose sight of the tracks, and soon found himself back at the den site.

-To the Winter Mountain Den-

Last edited by Timmy on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timmy
Timmy

Character Sheet
Name: Timothy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down