The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Winter Mountain - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Winter Mountain - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Winter Mountain - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Winter Mountain - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Winter Mountain - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Winter Mountain

+25
Mai
Plague
♦Scarlet♦
Sam
Katori
Lakki
Mother Nature
Kirito
Timmy
Nala
Red
Lightning
Bautzi
Archen
Ryder
Willow
Melic
Snowflower
Elric
Aleu
Dawn
Seaspray
Raelynn
Fang
Rosaleena
29 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 16 Empty Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the place in the territory where almost no one goes to. It's cold and winter never ends there. Blizzards and avalanches come a lot. Also there are a gang of loners that are living here, that are vicious and blood-thirsty.

Animals in the area: Rams, snow rabbits, loners, bison, coyotes

Winter Mountain - Page 16 Mountains35

Last edited by Rosaleena on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 16 Empty Re: Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Rosaleena watched as Kirito went after the other rabbit. She looked back at Lightning and waited for an answer.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakki Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Lakki walked through the snow dragging her paws and sighed. She perked her ears hearing commotion, curiously she trotted over and peered at the wolves through a shrub. Her tail swished back and forth and her tongue lolled out. She watched the wolves with great interest.
Lakki
Lakki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother Nature Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:01 am

Hare

The hare turned in time so see the large wolf lunging at him. He let out a loud squeal as he jumped, a mere second before the wolf made contact with him. He quickly darted back down the hill, panicked. In his confusion, he runs passed multiple other wolves. Darting around and between the legs of multiple wolves near the small cave.

Mother Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:11 am

"Seaspray went to the river despite the danger?"she said a bit shocked. "He didn't tell me anything about that."she sighed. "Probably because he knew I wouldn't let any of them go to the river...."she thought to herself. "Anyway, I don't mind watching over the pack with the guards."she said. "But if you say that I shouldn't well, ok then."she shrugged. "I guess I'll be keeping a close eye on all pack members."she said and walked away.

Last edited by Snowflower on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:12 am

I lunge and miss slightly in a river of frustration I peer to the side watching as the little squirt runs down the hill. I begin to chase after it with a large smile on my face I snarl loudly and look around to wolves asleep. I see the hare run towards a nearby cave and think "I wonder if I snarl loud enough if it will echo and wake everyone up, lets try" A mischievous look comes across my face.

Last edited by Kirito on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Kirito
Kirito

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:15 am

I hear something moving through the snow. "Excuse me a moment Elric" I get up and track the sound and when I reach where it came from I'm greeted by a very young pup she couldn't be more then six weeks. I coughed to let her know I was there "Hello."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:17 am

Snowflower sees a new wolf chasing prey. "New wolf?"she thought to herself. She ran alongside the newcomer and greeted him. "Hello, I don't believe we have met."she said.

Last edited by Snowflower on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother Nature Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:26 am

Hare

The hare continues to run down the mountain, unable to find his friend who was with him earlier. He picks up speed as he continues running, the small animal successfully running away from the mountain.

Mother Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:44 am

Rae's shark eyes follow as the second hare escapes. She knew it was her who should hve gone for it, but it was too late. Sittin down in the snow, she shivered. Her thin fur didnt protectfery much against the elements.
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet
Name: Raelynn, prefers to be called Rae
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 am

"Oh, it got away."she sighed. "Anyway welcome to the pack."she said.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:12 am

Elric watched as Aleu padded away, he was curious to what she was doing but decided not to follow. He gently laid his muzzle onto the ground, the cold snow against his fur as he gives a small shiver. "Curse this thin fur." He mumbled to himself, his paws covering his cold nose. He slowly closed his eyes, trying to forget about the cold snow as he eagerly awaited Aleu's return.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:44 am

Snowflower padded over to Elric. She heard what he had said. "Oh, you cold?"she said. "I'm pretty much used to the cold, so let me help you."she said. She wrapped her bushy tail around Elric and smiled.

Last edited by Snowflower on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakki Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:15 am

Lakki looked up at the wolf, her tail stopes egging and she whined,"u-uh I w-was j-just..." She stammered. Lakki stumbled a bit backwards and looked at the wolf with huge golden eyes.
Lakki
Lakki

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:53 am

"Oh, hello little pup."she said to the pup that arrived at the mountain. "Are you here to join this pack?"she asked smiling at Lakki.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 pm

(Snowy he was talking to Aleu xD)

I smiled down at Lakki "There's no need to worry we're a friendly pack I promise." I briefly wondered if I should call Elric over to put the pup at ease but decided more wolves might scare it more.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bautzi Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:31 pm

(going to change the form i write from he to me)

I watched the crowd from above, the new wolf, i think someone called Kirito earlier, seems to be not good at hunting hares, i enjoyed his *hunt* trying to get it made me smile, maybe i can give him some tips hunting hares, but now is not the time for this. I saw Aleu padding from the crowd and right behind her the little fellow called Elric, i remember his name but he sure dont know mine, since he was asleep as i met him.

My paw seems better, the snow has made good progress to it, i think to myself. Padding down in the direction of Elric and Aleu. As i woved on Aleu stands up and walks a few meters right behind her Snowflower speaking to someone. I hear the little one mumble something i moved besides him and sat down looking at him with a soft smile "Hey i´am Bautzi and your name is Elric right?" i ask gently, dont wanting to scare him. I see him shiver "You look like your freezing, dont you want to go in the cave to get out of the snow?" i asked worryed about him.

(sry for the long post *shame on me* and bad grammar)

Last edited by Bautzi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bautzi
Bautzi
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by Melic Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:48 pm

The female quietly watched the group of wolves as she fell out of another sudden daydream, observing their behaviour. She sighed softly to herself, she was feeling quite tired and she was eager to explore the territory a little bit more, however, it would not be wise to go exploring while danger lurked due to the volcano. Melic sat and patiently awaited for the danger to pass in it's own time, eagerly hoping for the time to explore would occur soon.
Melic
Melic

Character Sheet
Name: Melic

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Elric removed his paws from his nose as he turned his eyes up to the brute. "Um.. yeah, I'm Elric." He said nervously, curious to how he knew his name. Perhaps he had talked with one of the other wolves. "I am a little cold, but I finally got some time to talk to Aleu." He said with a smile on his face. "If I go back into the cave now I might not get to speak with her for a while." He was cold, but that didn't matter as long as he go to socialize with others. "What's your name?" He asked the wolf (Bautzi)
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Bautzi Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:18 pm

"i´am glad you found someone you can call a friend" i replied after i see him smiling. "But make sure you dont underestimate the cold here on this mountain" i look over to Aleu wondering what she is doing. "oh, and my name is Bautzi" as i say that i gently knock him with my paw on his shoulder "like i said a minute ago" i start to smile and look back to Elric.

(saved the day there Very Happy)
Bautzi
Bautzi
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:00 pm

"Well that went well." Red said very quietly under her breathe. "Guess I'll, uh, see ya around." She said, padding back to the cliff and lying down. She saw a small stone peeking out from the snow. She stared at it a while, then began nudging it towards the edge until it finally tipped over. She listened to the clacks against other rocks until it thudded down on the ground far below. She smirked. Man, how easily could she be entertained these days?!

Red

Character Sheet
Name: Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Elric chuckled softly to Bautzi, "Sorry, guess I missed it. I tend to be a little nervous around new people." He said softly, a forced a smile on his face. "And don't worry, I'll be sure to go inside before I turn to ice." He said playfully, a small shiver running down his body. He quickly shook it off as his gaze went back to Bautzi. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your job in the pack? I have no idea what I want to be, so I figured I should ask the others."
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Dawn looked around and saw a pup who she has yet to meet around Snowflower and another wolf that she hasn't met too. Wow... The yearling thought, There's so many new wolves in this pack now. She wondered on over there and stopped close to the others. "Hi, I don't think I've met you two yet. I'm Dawn." She sat down on the cold ground and shivered, the yearling wished that the volcano would stop spewing lava so they can go back to the warmth of the den. She was also worried about being over her because of the loners, even so they were gone, and she new this because she was one of the ones to fight them. Dawn looked over at the pup then to the bigger wolf.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:32 pm

(oh...wow....recap anyone? I missed a lot)

Seaspray woke up from his nap and trotted out of the den. He stared into the distance. Something was calling to him out there. He looked over his shoulder, at his friends, packmates, and Snowflower. No, he couldn't leave, not now.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Red sat up again, watching her world burn down in flames of ash and lava. The coldness was getting to the pups. She supposed it'd be best if someone substituted as a nanny, as she knew of none that were here. She could get food for them, and she had practically no life anyways, she could do it. She looked around and saw Seaspray. "Hey." She called to him. She shivered, her fur was still short since her body hadn't known about the coldness about just recently, so by the time it did grow out, they'd be leaving. She let out a yawn. The coldness made her tired constantly.

(Nothing Much has happened, Rosaleena found out that Lightning had ventured to the main den and injured his paw. She suspects something is up with Seaspray, Ryder, and Red though)

Red

Character Sheet
Name: Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Willow shivered and wrapped her tail around her. She looked at all the new pack members that she still had to meet and sighed.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Location : You know in that planet... whats it called again...?

Character Sheet
Name: Willow
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next