The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Winter Mountain - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Winter Mountain - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Winter Mountain - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Winter Mountain - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Winter Mountain - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Winter Mountain

+25
Mai
Plague
♦Scarlet♦
Sam
Katori
Lakki
Mother Nature
Kirito
Timmy
Nala
Red
Lightning
Bautzi
Archen
Ryder
Willow
Melic
Snowflower
Elric
Aleu
Dawn
Seaspray
Raelynn
Fang
Rosaleena
29 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 25 Empty Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the place in the territory where almost no one goes to. It's cold and winter never ends there. Blizzards and avalanches come a lot. Also there are a gang of loners that are living here, that are vicious and blood-thirsty.

Animals in the area: Rams, snow rabbits, loners, bison, coyotes

Winter Mountain - Page 25 Mountains35

Last edited by Rosaleena on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 25 Empty Re: Winter Mountain

Post by Snowflower Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:36 pm

"Let's hope it does."she said. "Just rest. You have done a lot for us in the past few hours."she said.

Last edited by Snowflower on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:38 pm

(lol Snow she is lying down)

I just nodded and lay my head down trying hard to ignore the pain. "Thank you Snowflower" I paused "Would you mind watching over Elric for me? Archens gone to hunt I think."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 am

(Lol edited)

"Sure."she smiled. She padded over to Elric and sat down. "So, how are you doing with all this?"she asked.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:49 am

I smiled softly at Snowflower as I heard her walk away. I stayed where I was, feeling like I could pass out from the pain but I couldn't allow that to happen. I found myself hoping that maybe Archen hadn't left yet and that we could have one of those talks I had promised to distract me.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Archen turned back to den and walked inside, curious to see what everyone was doing before they left to hunt. He spotted Aleu in the back of the cave and Snowflower was now with Elric. Seems like he has made a few good friends. He remembered they had decided to talk earlier and figured this would be as good a time as any. He slowly padded over to her and sat down onto his haunches, his eyes falling to the hurt leg that was now bandaged with some leaf. Archen gave a few worried whimpers seeing that the fae was hurt, "Are you okay, Aleu? What happened?" He asked with a concerned tone.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm

I heard someone approach me and was pleasantly suprised when it turned out to be Archen. I was still facing away from him and towards the wall as I answered his questions "Yes I'm okay, it's painful I'm not going to lie but it willl heal eventually" I turned over to face him and let out a yelp as yet again my paw scraped against the cold hard ground, I really had to stop turning. "I had to go to the rainforest to gather some herbs for willow...she's really sick I had gotten the herb that I absolutely needed but then I saw some honey combs they'd help with her chest, I was up in the tree when the lava finally reached it and I jumped off unfortunately my right hind paw landed directly into the lava...can we talk about something else please? I really need a distraction" I said the last part softly as I relieved the moment and my paw began to throb, I let out a soft and quiet whimper.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Archen watched with a small frown as the fae whimpered. "The whimper says otherwise, Aleu. It may be okay, but is there anything I can do to help?" He offered with a concerned whimper escaping him. He had never been good at dealing with these situations, so he tended to handle them awkwardly or out of the normal. "Would it help if I licked the wound clean? I know it wouldn't help much, but it's what I've used to heal myself throughout the majority of my life. A clean wound heals easier than a dirty one." He said softly, hoping she would accept his help. If anything it would just make him feel more useful. "And no, I don't mind talking about something else. We still need to have that talk regarding our pasts if you're up for it."
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:50 pm

I felt like banging my head against the wall 'Wow great healer you are Aleu you remember to put the Aloe leaf on but you forget to clean it' "Um..sure just take the leaf off and uh give me a minute" I said awkwardly. I began to mentally prepare myself for his touch and then just nodded giving him the go ahead "If I tense don't worry about it it's just my natural reaction" I said softly. I smiled happy that he was so willing to change the subject "Yeah I'm up for it if you are."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Archen smiled as he lifted himself back up onto his legs. He was glad she accepted his offer to help, making him feel less useless. He walked over to where she was and laid down next to her feet. He glanced at her, as if telling her he was about to touch her. He lifted his paw slightly before placing it gently on her leg, further up from the wound. He lowered his muzzle to the leaf, slowly peeling it off as he laid it gently on the floor. He started with a soft, gentle lick that barely grazed the wound. He didn't want to hurt her too bad. After a few more soft licks, he began increasing the length of each and applying slightly more pressure as he made sure to clean the wound thoroughly. He glanced up to her for a second, pulling his tongue into his muzzle. "Why don't you go first, it's rather hard for me to talk like this." He said with a small chuckle as he resumed cleaning the wound.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Seaspray saw Aleu and perked his ears in concern. He watched uneasily. Glad that Archen was doing something about it, Seaspray turned to look at the stranger again.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Just as I said I would I tensed as he began to lick my paw but I was able to hold still as I had been prepared. I lay my head on the ground and thought for a moment 'we may as well get family out of the way' I thought to myself "Where's your family?" I asked curiously I hadn't been able to think of any other way to phrase it at the moment as my paw was currently burning.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:09 pm

He forced her a small smile as he slowed his licking, talking inbetween each thrust of his tongue. "Start off with one of the tough ones, eh?" He chuckled slightly. "Well, My father is dead. He was killed for trying to protect us. Both of my sister's died from lack of nourishment. My mother died from old age, I just wish she could have went out in a better place. She would be happy knowing that I'm here with all of you now. I think my entire family would be." He said with a small tear running down his eye, feelings that he had kept locked away were coming to the surface. "How about you?" He mumbled out, trying to get her to look away as he turned his head back down and continued to lick at her wound.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Seaspray wrote:Seaspray dipped his head to the stranger wolf. "Hi, I'm Seaspray." He greeted. He suddenly began rolling playfully in the snow, trying to catch snowflakes as they slowly drifted to the ground. The lead fisher sat up quickly, hoping no one witnessed his puppyish behavior.

Red was just walking back to the den and saw a group of wolves. She noticed Seaspray rolling on his back as snowflakes fell gently down from the sky. She couldn't help but giggle.

Red

Character Sheet
Name: Red
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 pm

I frowned as I watched a tear begin to slide down his cheek I had a feeling that no matter what question I asked it was going to be difficult much like me. I leaned forward and without thinking licked his muzzle trying to comfort him, after I realized what I had done my eyes widened "Sorry I didn't mean to do that...well I guess I did since I did it but I probably shouldn't have done it" I stopped before i could really start rambling and cleared my throat getting ready to tell him about my family. "Well when I was only a month old me and my family were exiled from the pack...my father disagreed with the alpha who was about to lead us into unneccesary war... my brothers, Fenris and Seff, died in the first month along with my sister Cana, and then halfway through the second month my mother and father were slaughtered by a pack for fun...I've been on my own pretty much ever since" I said softly "I can't remember much about my father but I remember my mother and siblings well" my voice broke and I tried to cover it but was unable I could feel tears prick at my eyes but I was unwilling to let them fall...I never cried in front of anyone.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Archen blinked in surprise at the sudden lick, blushing a bright red under his dark fur. "It's fine, Aleu. It's been a while since I've had anyone comfort me." He lowers his head slightly to the ground, glancing to the paw. "It's nice..." He said lowly as he voice trailed off. His ears perked as she begun to speak. Listening to her story, he felt selfish for crying over his life. She had to endure it all at such a young age. I lost my my father and siblings at a young age but at least I had my mother, even if I was considered a slave in that pack. I still appreciate the time I was able to spend with her. He listened to her, surprised she was able to tell such a terrible story without as much as a single tear. He raised himself up and stepped closer to her, wanting to return the comforting gesture she gave him earlier. He knew she didn't like to be touch, but he felt like he had to. "Forgive me..." he said softly as his head pushed his head gently against her neck. Nuzzling her gently as he lowered himself onto his stomach. "I'm sorry for everything that happened to you." He said softly, a few more tears escaping his eyes as he felt sadness for the fae. The wet tears dropping from his muzzle onto Aleu's skin.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Seaspray looked at Red in mock guilt. She had seen what he did. He smiled and sat up, awaiting the stranger wolf's response.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm

I smiled shyly at Archen and in my usual awkward way I began to fidget with my paws and dropped my eyes to the ground. I tensed as he nuzzled me but a part of me actually felt comforted, I felt bad that he was trying to be so nice and I just kept ruining the moment. I listened to his apology and shrugged "You didn't do it there's nothing to be sorry for" I watched as he cried for me and I looked back down at my paws, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable but I wasn't sure what to do. I quickly changed the subject, though I knew that if his past was anything like mine it wouldn't ease the pain "Where did you come from? before you got here I mean."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Archen eased away from Aleu, wiping the tears from his eyes with his paw. He couldn't believe he had cried but the emotion over whelmed him. He paced back around, laying his head at her feet again as he resumed cleaning her wound. "Well, remember how I said my father was killed trying to protect us?" He paused for a second. "Well, he was trying to stop a pack from taking us. The pack would take random wolves and use them as slaves to take the work load off their actual members. My mother and I lived our life there until she passed. With nothing holding me there anymore, I had nothing to fear if my escape failed. I took advantage of my large size and broke free. I just wondered around after that and ended up here." He says softly, turning his head up to Aleu. "How about you? How did you survive out there as a pup?"
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:51 pm

I listened to his story with interest and sadness and a bit of anger at the pack who gathered slaves. "Well after a wolf gave me the scar on my paw I put some herbs on it, my mother was a very well known healer sometimes even other packs requested her assistance, and then I wandered around by myself for a bit and then I found a group of humans who took me in...they're one of the reasons I can't be touched without preparing myself for it...they were very cruel to me." I paused before continuing "Eventually they grew tired of me and when I was 8 months old I was sent to live at a zoo...they tried to integrate me slowly into pack life with the pack that was already there but because of my issues I didn't fit in...they were also very cruel to me...sometimes the zoo would send me off to these big experiment centers and I'd have tests run on me, needles jabbed into me, once they even cut me but since I wasn't adapting to the zoo they sent me away only a little while ago I think they meant for me to live at the experiment center full time but something happened and now I'm here" I finished quietly.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Archen slowed his licking as he listened to the story. "I see. Sounds like you've had a rough pup life." He said softly. He wasn't sure what to ask next. "Well, there isn't much more to my life than that. The rest of it was mostly people telling me move that, kill this, hunt there. I'm glad to be here with all of you. You're probably the first true friend I've had since I was a pup." A large smile brimmed across his face. "Thanks, Aleu." He turned his head back down to the wound, it looked fairly clean to him. He gave a few more soft licks before reaching for the Aloe lead and holding it up in my muzzle. "Should I put this back on or do you have a fresh one somewhere?" He asked curiously.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:08 pm

I shrugged yet again "I try not to think about it like that everyone's had something bad happen in their life for me its just alot of somethings" I said jokingly. I smiled at his next comment "I'd have to say the same for you as well normally most wolves don't talk to me." As he asked about the Aloe "I can do it" I moved slightly and grabbed one of the leaves besides me, I bit into it gently and moved my paw from his grasp placing it gently on my own paw.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:16 pm

Archen nodded to her as she spoke watching as she applied the herb by herself. "I would have gladly done it for you. You can rely on me sometimes." he said with a small smile. "I'm not the smartest wolf, but I make it a point to always do my best." He glanced down at her injured paw that was now covered with the leaf. He wasn't sure exactly how he felt about Aleu, but it wasn't something that he was used to. It reminded him of how he felt for his family. He liked the feeling as well as being around her. "Feel free to say no, but would it be alright if I stayed here with you for a little while. We don't have to talk or anything" He said nervously. "Just found myself to really enjoy being in your company. It's been a while since I've had someone like that."
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:25 pm

I overreacted at his comment as I thought I had offended him "I wasn't implying that you weren't smart enough I know you're smart enough...oh god I didn't offend you did I? I am so so sorry" It all rushed out of my mouth. I nodded at his offer "Yes of course th only reason I sent Willow away was because I didn't know her all that well...I don't like looking weak in front of other wolves" I said softly and smiled at his comment about enjoying my company "Yeah I've been enjoying your company as well" I averted my eyes from his and looked at the ground shyly.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Katori Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Katori looked down from her ledge, onto a small group of wolves huddled together. She noticed how all of them had the same scent, except for one. She thought to herself to keep her distance from these wolves at all cost. She turned away back into her little small cave.

( I will be absence on the 22nd- 25th. I will be on Thanksgiving with my relatives out of state. I'm sorry! c; )
Katori
Katori

Character Sheet
Name: Katori/Azul ( Whatever you want to call me )
Location in RP: NightSky Beach

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Archen laughed as she began speak. "I know you didn't mean anything harmful by it. No need to be sorry." He said with small chuckle. "I just felt bad that the injured one was treating her own wounds." He smiled and walked over to her. He lowered himself onto his stomach, his muzzle below hers as he stared up at her. "So, does that mean you trust me enough to be weak around me?" He said with a small smile on his mouth. "Not that I want you to be sad, but... yeah..." he stopped talking, unsure of how to say it. His tail swished playfully behind him as he smiled to the fae.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next