The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Stray Dog Roleplay EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Stray Dog Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Stray Dog Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Stray Dog Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Stray Dog Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Stray Dog Roleplay

+10
DarkSecret
Breeze
Sharon
Lightning
Snowflower
Rosaleena
Dawn
Fang
Raelynn
Seaspray
14 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty Stray Dog Roleplay

Post by Seaspray Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:05 pm

This roleplay topic takes place in bustling city full of humans. Some of these humans are well-meaning and will feed you, but others will try to catch you or even kill you. The metal monsters that rule the city will hunt you. As a stray dog living on the streets, you may join a pack or strike out on your own. Either way, beware; a dog's life is a fight for survival.

Anyone interested? We are in need of more members for this roleplay. To join, simply fill out an other roleplay bio and jump in! Or, you could adopt a character. Just PM me to let me know!

Characters For Adoption

None for now

Ranks:

Street Survivors Pack-

Alpha Male:

Alpha Female: Winter (Seaspray)

Beta Male:

Beta Female: Golda Red (Lightning)

Delta Male:

Delta Female:

Food Scouts(dogs that find food for the pack): Rocky (Snowflower), Blue (Breeze), Bella (Saffari), Coco (Lightning), Lucky (Mai)

Warriors(aka guards): Demon (DarkSecret), Heike (Fang), Riley (Amazon), Pepper (Dawn), Blaze (Seaspray)

Healers: Mocha (Kova)

Nannies:

Yearlings:

Puppies: Sophie (Amazon)

Omegas:

Outside the Packs

Other Animals: Skylar the cat

Loners: None yet

Pets: None yet

Other Packs: The Junkyard Dogs (Leader is Joe)

Current Events: Pepper, Coco, and Blaze are now old enough for their ranks. Sophie has joined the pack.

Last edited by Seaspray on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 44 times in total
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty Re: Stray Dog Roleplay

Post by Raelynn Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:41 pm

-Jumps in the air and waves hand- pick me! pick me! I'm interested!
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet
Name: Raelynn, prefers to be called Rae
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Yay! I think I'll set up ranks now, because I'm excited to start this roleplay.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Sorry I didn't see it before now. But I am very interested too! :2
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:37 pm

That's okay Smile.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm

i'm also very, VERY interested. It sounds cool. Very Happy
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:04 pm

I'm interested, I'll post my bio in a few minutes. ^^
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Go ahead, I've already posted mine. I can't wait to start roleplaying this!

By the way, if you want, you can have more than one character.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Hm... sounds interesting. I think I'll do that! ^^ Twisted Evil Great, now I'll have to post two bio's (I didn't get to finish mine before).

EDIT: Nevermind I'll just do one character, and I just posted my bio! ^^
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 pm

(I'm sticking with one character for now, but later on maybe I'll introduce another one).

Winter slowly walked along the sidewalk, her tail dragging behind her. She felt as though she couldn't take another step. But she trudged on. It was all part of a street dog's life. The female husky stiffened as a car whizzed past her, then continued on her way. Winter perked her ears as she approached an old human den. She lifted her muzzle to the crisp night air. The air surrounding the house smelled of humans, but the scent was very stale. The den was abandoned, and her's for the taking. Winter couldn't enter the house, but she could stay in the backyard and sleep under the porch of the house. She howled to announce that she owned the territory before sinking into the soft grass. Winter was exhausted, so sleep came quickly.

Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Heike went around a corner in an alley as he heard a loud howl. He perked his ears, wondering what was going on. But he only shrugged it off and walked to the old rusted staircases going up towards the roof of a building. His white fur got a weak red line of rust on it as he walked onto a porch of a flat. He lay down outside the window, and sighed a little. Soon the window opened and a human came out with a small plate of left-overs. There were some cooked vegetables, a half eaten chicken and a piece of beef. "How much do humans waste..." He growled and ate everything but for the chicken which covered half of the plate. He grabbed the small thing in his muzzle and put it away before he barked, and picked up the plate and held it towards the human. The human gently took the plate and patted his head. When the window closed, Heike grabbed the chicken and went down into the alleys again. He thought about maybe checking out where the howl came from.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Golda Red wandered around the sidewalks, hearing a howl she stopped and perked her ears. A huge truck ran by her, splashing a blanket of mud over her. She barked in hatred and anger, and jumped at the truck. The truck didn't seem to care about her, and just went ahead and ran her over. Golda lay on the street, motionless and with a broken leg. She winced with pain as another car came closer and closer to her. She barked for help, for she was very injured. Luckily the car saw her, and went around her instead of finishing her off.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Heike now sighed hearing barks of help. A random howl could wait, was what he had in mind. He trotted after the barking until it stopped, but now he was close enough to see the stranger dog. He walked up to her and nudged her with his right paw. "You okay?" He asked with a muffled voice by the chicken in his mouth.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Pepper was wondering around the streets looking for food when she heard the howl. She looked around, "Where did that come from?" She said but then shrugged it off as her stomach growled once again. Pepper had not ate since a couple of days ago, food being hard to find. Very hard when the dog didn't trust the humans that gave out the food. Pepper went down a alley going to see what the howl was about and who it was from. Her white and black pelt covered with dirt from crawling under stuff when she was hiding from the bigger stray dogs. Pepper stopped as she heard a bark for help, and she turned around running to the dog who needs help she stopped as she saw the dog laying there and then another dog there, "Is she ok?" Pepper asks.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Winter woke at dawn, hearing barks of distress. She growled in annoyance, but she felt well rested. She sighed, and her belly grumbled and snarled. It was time to get something to eat. Winter decided to check out the cause of the barking on her way to a food source.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Golda Red saw two other dogs come close to her, and she whined for help. Seeing that they were her help, she said, "I'm alright... I just hurt my leg." She tried to get up, not knowing that her leg was broken, but she didn't fall. She stood there, her legs shaking. "It's nothing much, but thank you, both."
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 am

Heike sighed slightly. "Any of you hungry? ... I got some leftovers here." He said and put the chicken on the ground. He broke off a small part of meat with a bone to save for later and took a step away from it. "I already had my fill... So feel free to share it or something." He said twisting his head to the side slightly. He felt like none of these dogs would be a threat to him if they chose to attack, since one was barely an adult, while the other was hurt. But they seemed to be nice.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Golda Red looked at the food the other German shepard dropped on the ground. She looked at it hungrily as her stomach jumped. When he said she could eat it she gobbled up half of it. "Thank you," she said, licking her lips. "And what's your name?"
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:49 pm

"My name is Heike." (Hay-I-Ke) He said and sat carefully down. "May I ask of yours?" He asked and twitched his ear. The other dog looked a lot like himself, but that was maybe not so weird. He thought while his mind wandered a little.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Pepper sighed as she heard that the dog was ok, she then nodded when the other dog asked if they were hungry. "I am starving!" Pepper said, and she meant it. She ate up the other half quickly and looked at Heike, "Thank you for sharing your food with us. Oh I'm Pepper by the way." She said.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:27 pm

"Nice to meet you Pepper. And no problem, I know some places." Heike said and looked towards the flat where he got the food. He sighed slightly in relief since they were both okay, and happy over that he could help them. He flicked his ears again and turned away. "If you need anything, just call me out. I'll be around." He said and trotted off. He ran behind a restaurant almost hidden inside a alleyway. He grabbed some food which was thrown away in the trash cans and ran off before any human spotted him. After some time with running, he came to a old house. He jumped over the fence into the backyard, and over to a tree. A small pup, and his older cousin showed up. (These are unknown, and is not a part of Heike's family.) He put the food he had collected on the ground, but for the chicken piece he had saved, and nodded at the two dogs before he trotted off again.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Winter trotted into the area. She nodded at the two dogs to let them know she wasn't going to try to hurt them. They weren't in her territory, after all. She smelled a third scent, and wondered where it came from, but shrugged it off. "Hi, my name is Winter." The female husky barked. "What are your names?" She glanced at the injured dog, who was standing on all four legs, but still obviously hurt. "Are you okay?" Winter added.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:05 pm

"I'm fine, really," Golda Red said to the husky that showed up. "And hi Winter, I'm Golda Red FlameDash." She walked after Heike and saw him take some more food. She tripped because her leg seemed to disappear under her. She yelped and then whined.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 pm

"Hi Winter." The pup said, "I'm Pepper." She watched Golda Red leave and then ran over to her side when she fell to the ground again. "Are you sure your fine?" She asked.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Winter nodded at Pepper to acknowledge her introuduction, then gently dragged Golda Red by the scruff to the sidewalk. "You have to rest." She growled irritably through a mouthful of fur. "You can't walk with an injured leg. What were you looking for, anyway?"

Last edited by Seaspray on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content