The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Stray Dog Roleplay

+10
DarkSecret
Breeze
Sharon
Lightning
Snowflower
Rosaleena
Dawn
Fang
Raelynn
Seaspray
14 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 14 Empty Stray Dog Roleplay

Post by Seaspray Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

This roleplay topic takes place in bustling city full of humans. Some of these humans are well-meaning and will feed you, but others will try to catch you or even kill you. The metal monsters that rule the city will hunt you. As a stray dog living on the streets, you may join a pack or strike out on your own. Either way, beware; a dog's life is a fight for survival.

Anyone interested? We are in need of more members for this roleplay. To join, simply fill out an other roleplay bio and jump in! Or, you could adopt a character. Just PM me to let me know!

Characters For Adoption

None for now

Ranks:

Street Survivors Pack-

Alpha Male:

Alpha Female: Winter (Seaspray)

Beta Male:

Beta Female: Golda Red (Lightning)

Delta Male:

Delta Female:

Food Scouts(dogs that find food for the pack): Rocky (Snowflower), Blue (Breeze), Bella (Saffari), Coco (Lightning), Lucky (Mai)

Warriors(aka guards): Demon (DarkSecret), Heike (Fang), Riley (Amazon), Pepper (Dawn), Blaze (Seaspray)

Healers: Mocha (Kova)

Nannies:

Yearlings:

Puppies: Sophie (Amazon)

Omegas:

Outside the Packs

Other Animals: Skylar the cat

Loners: None yet

Pets: None yet

Other Packs: The Junkyard Dogs (Leader is Joe)

Current Events: Pepper, Coco, and Blaze are now old enough for their ranks. Sophie has joined the pack.

Last edited by Seaspray on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 44 times in total
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 14 Empty Re: Stray Dog Roleplay

Post by Lightning Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Coco followed Winter closely. Dropping her bone on the food pile she turned to the female husky. "What else can I do?" she asked sitting down beside the fluffy alphess.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Winter smiled. "I think you've done your part." She yipped. "You're only a yearling. Explore, or play with Blaze. He's running around outside the den."
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Coco tilted her head left confused. "What do you mean by play or explore?" she asked. The brown kelpie hadnt heard those words in all her life and she didnt know what they ment.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Winter looked genuinely surprised. "Well...play, like hang out and have fun, play a game. Explore...look around, discover." She explained, hoping she helped.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Coco stood up. "Oh. Ok." she said softly. "I was raised on a farm. Training most of my short life." She had noticed Winters confusion and felt like she should explain. Padding out she watched Blaze race around. Bending down she jumped over him as he raced past her and she giggled before padding off.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:42 am

"I was a pet."he said. "We are a bit alike, being trained by humans."Rocky said.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Heike spotted a crow stuck in a wire. He slowly walked over to it, as it's terrified screams grew louder. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I'll help you the best I can." He said the most comfortable way he could. The crow seemed to calm down a little, letting Heike close enough so he could help it. He grabbed the wire over the crows back with his fangs, and pulled it up. "Okay, try to get out!" He mumbled, now noticing it was spiked wired. He didn't care about the pains in his maw. He only wanted the crow to get out unharmed.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Winter nodded, accepting Coco's explanation. She sat down and chatted with Skylar.

Blaze barked in surprise, then grinned mischievously as Coco jumped over him. The young dog halted, spun around and pushed the other yearling over playfully. He laughed and attempted to run away before she could avenge him.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Coco yelped as she crashed into the ground. Bounding up, she raced after Blaze. With a leap she jumped onto the yearlings back. "Catch me." she barked. The chocolate brown kelpie jumped off the young male and raced away into the streets.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Pepper sighed as she got bored, she got up and went out into the streets. She looked around and wondered off towards a ally way. She walked through there and then another ally way and stopped. Uh oh... Pepper thought as she saw a human with a net, she watched it and it watched her as she started to back away from it. It ran at her and her eyes grew wide and she turned around and ran. She was brave but not brave when it came to fighting humans. She skidded around a corner, making a sharp right, hiding away from the den. The human was right behind her as she ran, it tried to through the net over her but she twisted away from it before it hit her. The pup darted in between two trash cans holding the breath as she waited for the human to pass by. She watched it and suddenly new that she was gonna be stuck her for awhile.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Golda heard a human running after what sounded like a dog. She padded around a corner, spotting it had a net and was chasing a dog. She waited until the young dog had hidden between to trash cans, then stepped forward with a snarl. The german shepard female bristled as she stood behind the human waiting for it to notice her so she could lead it way.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Pepper heard a growl and knew it was Golda. She peeked out around from the trash cans to see what was going on. The pup saw Golda behind the human and the human right in front of her hiding spot. She saw the human turn to look at Golda, its net held high, and Pepper gulped. At least Golda's here and back. She thought, Or I would be in the pound for sure.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Golda snarled and took a step back, engouraging the human to follow her. It raised its net and ran forward towards the warrior. The german shepard spun around and lead the human in a chase. At the edge of the packs territory, Golda took off into an allyway turning into another half-way along and out into a street. She paused and listened, straining her ears to pick up the sounds of the human. When she heard none she returned to were she had started. Reaching the trash cans she paused. "Come on out." she said looking around.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Pepper watched as the human chased Golda, she hoped that the warrior will be OK. She really didn't mean to get into trouble with the human, and she didn't want one of her pack members to pay for it. She then saw Golda return and yell for her to come out. The pup walked out from between the trash cans and ran over to Golda, "I'm so sorry." Pepper says, "I just got bored and I started to wonder around, and then the human and the chase..." She sighs, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have went out side of the den..."
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Golda bent her head and sighed. "You are a pup. You will always want to explore." she said gruffly, "Take someone with you next time." The german shepard grabbed the small dog and started to walk back to the den. Reaching the end of the allyway she paused and listened. Hearing nothing she headed back to the den and slipped inside. She padded over to Winter and place the pup by her. "Here tell Winter while I finish potroling." she said to the pup before padding off to finish her patrol of the border.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Pepper sighs, "Yeah your right..." She lets Golda pick her up and carry her back to the den, as they went she watched the streets that they passed along the way. When they got back to the den she was put down. The young border collie sat there in front of Winter, then looked back up at Golda as she told her to tell Winter what happened. She watched as Golda went back to patrolling, then Pepper sighed and she said, "Winter I was chased by a human because I made a wrong turn in the ally ways, but luckily Golda was there and she chased the human away. If it wasn't for her then I would be in the pound right now." The pup stopped for a moment, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left the den..."
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:41 pm

At first, Winter gave Pepper a hard stare, then shook her head, smiling. "Well, at least you learned your lesson." She woofed. "Tell me when Golda Red gets back." She added. Golda must have had great bravery to do that.

Blaze growled at Coco in mock anger, then dashed after her.

Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Pepper nodded and went out side where the yearlings were playing. She sat down and watched the play while she wondered what to do now.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 pm

(Dawn, do you want Pepper to be a yearling too, like your other characters?)
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 pm

(Sure)
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Dawn wrote:(Sure)

Dawn please have at least three words in your posts when you're not roleplaying otherwise it is considered SPAM. Thanks!
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:37 am

Coco laughed as she raced away from Blaze. She ran at a moderate pace letting him get closer before putting on bursts of speed.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Winter sighed and continued to converse with Skylar, laying on a fluffy bed.

Blaze chased the other yearling until he was out of breath. He halted, sides heaving. "You're fast." He admitted. "But when I do catch you, I'll win! Because I'll be a warrior when I grow up!" He yipped. But as the topic of fighting came into his mind, Blaze shuddered. He remembered killing his own siblings as a fighting dog. I shall fight, but never to kill. He vowed silently. The young pitbull beagle mix recovered and began chasing after Coco again.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Pepper got up and ran after the other yearlings. She stopped and asked, "Can I play with you two?" The young border collie watched the two of them, hoping they would let her play with them.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Rocky looked around. He sighed as he saw the dog catcher. "I have a license...."he murmured. Rocky walked right past the man and searched for food.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down