The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Stray Dog Roleplay

+10
DarkSecret
Breeze
Sharon
Lightning
Snowflower
Rosaleena
Dawn
Fang
Raelynn
Seaspray
14 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Stray Dog Roleplay

Post by Seaspray Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

This roleplay topic takes place in bustling city full of humans. Some of these humans are well-meaning and will feed you, but others will try to catch you or even kill you. The metal monsters that rule the city will hunt you. As a stray dog living on the streets, you may join a pack or strike out on your own. Either way, beware; a dog's life is a fight for survival.

Anyone interested? We are in need of more members for this roleplay. To join, simply fill out an other roleplay bio and jump in! Or, you could adopt a character. Just PM me to let me know!

Characters For Adoption

None for now

Ranks:

Street Survivors Pack-

Alpha Male:

Alpha Female: Winter (Seaspray)

Beta Male:

Beta Female: Golda Red (Lightning)

Delta Male:

Delta Female:

Food Scouts(dogs that find food for the pack): Rocky (Snowflower), Blue (Breeze), Bella (Saffari), Coco (Lightning), Lucky (Mai)

Warriors(aka guards): Demon (DarkSecret), Heike (Fang), Riley (Amazon), Pepper (Dawn), Blaze (Seaspray)

Healers: Mocha (Kova)

Nannies:

Yearlings:

Puppies: Sophie (Amazon)

Omegas:

Outside the Packs

Other Animals: Skylar the cat

Loners: None yet

Pets: None yet

Other Packs: The Junkyard Dogs (Leader is Joe)

Current Events: Pepper, Coco, and Blaze are now old enough for their ranks. Sophie has joined the pack.

Last edited by Seaspray on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 44 times in total
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Stray Dog Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Stray Dog Roleplay

Post by Rosaleena Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:48 pm

"Sure," Golda Red said. "I haven't been eating much lately."
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:52 pm

"Are you sure I shouldn't go instead? So you don't do bad worse with your wound." Heike said and tilted his head to the side questionly at Golda.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Winter shook her head. "No, Golda, stay here. Heike and I will bring back food for you and Pepper." She growled.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Golda Red looked at Heike and laughed, "No I didn't mean me! I meant Winter, silly!"
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Dawn looked at Winter, Golda, and Heike, just about to say that she wanted to go but stopped when Winter told her to stay with Golda. She sighed and looked down, her tail swishing in the dirt as she sat.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Winter sighed as she looked at Pepper. "Unless Pepper wants to come..." She added. She's always had a soft spot for pups.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Golda Red nodded at Winter and looked at Pepper and smiled.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Heike nodded and smiled slightly. "I'm okay with that. I could stay here and keep Golda company." He said and shook his fur slightly and he started to feel dizzy again. "I think it's the best for me to stay anyway..." He said almost falling over.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:37 pm

"Really!" Pepper said wagging her tail, "Of course I'm gonna come!" She looked at all of them then noticed Heike. She tilted her head, "Are you ok?" Pepper asked.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:42 pm

"I am fine, this is nothing." He said and stumbled slightly across the ground before he lay down and sighed deeply. "You can just go. Hope you have fun. Just be careful." He said and smiled. Even though almost everything around him was muffled, he perked his ears to hear if anything happened.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:34 pm

"Ok." Pepper said with a frown, not convinced, She walked beside Winter and waited for Winter to say something and to lead the way.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Winter perked her ears and studied Heike, then shrugged. He was probably just tired. The siberian husky lifted her scarred muzzle, scenting the air for food. Knocking down human garbage cans would be risky in broad daylight, and Winter shuddered at the thought of begging for scraps from potentially hostile people. There was only one option left; the dump. It was Winter's favorite source of food. She beckoned to Pepper with her tail. "Follow me." She woofed. Winter started off with a brisk walk in the direction of the dump.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Pepper nodded and ran after Winter, following close behind. She already knew where they were going, she had been to the dump many times when she couldn't find food.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Heike watched as the two ran off. He lowered his head to the ground, and yawned quietly. He shook his head slightly at himself, as the world around him bulged a little away from him. He closed his eyes for a second, and reopened them to make the world go back to normal. Heike sighed and looked up at Golda, then back at the road where the others had disappeared.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Winter looked over her shoulder. Pepper was behind her, and the den was growing small in the distance. Ahead, she could see the faint outline of the dump. Right in front of her was a road. Winter paused, raising her tail to signal to Pepper, as a car sped past her and the pup. Then she cautiously but swiftly trotted across the street.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Pepper waited for the car to pass by, then after the car was gone, she quickly ran into the road to get to the other side.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Golda Red watched as Winter and Pepper ran off in the distance, looking at Heike she said, "I'm going to explore the den. I'll be right back," she said.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Heike nodded at Golda, and lowered his head to the ground. After a while he flicked his ear as he saw a human 'pup' walk towards him to encounter Heike. He growled quietly at first, but tilted his head slightly to the side as he heard friendly laughter. Heike sat up and waited for the humans move. The young human soon stood face to face with Heike. The male dog looked up on the human unsure what it wanted. It lifted it's hand and put it a top of Heike's head. He felt uncomfortable with the arm blocking his sight, but the human moved it's hand down to his neck several times. 'What is this now...' Heike thought to himself calmly and sniffed the humans arm a little curious. The human started to gently scratch Heike under his chin, so he took the opportunity and licked the humans hand. Heike shook his head at the foul taste, not that he would EVER think about really licking or eating a human anyway. The human smiled and laughter returned from it as it ran away again. Heike sighed, and lowered his body again, while closing his eyes.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:18 pm

As Winter finally arrived at the dump, the tantalizing scents of delicious food washed over her nose. Better yet, there were no other dog packs there to compete with at the moment. A small dog, probably a chihuahua mix, was the only other dog around besides Pepper. Winter scared it off with a single growl. She then pressed her nose to the ground, searching for tasty morsels.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Pepper looked around for food as soon as they got to the dump, she wondered off from Winter as she serched from the food following her nose.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Winter pulled a slab of leftover steak from the bottom of a garbage pile. She took a quick bite out of it before digging out a potato chip bag from the ruins. Finally satisfied with her finds, Winter sat down and waited for Pepper to find some food herself. Her tongue was lolling out of her mouth in triumph.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Pepper stopped at a pile of stuff, as she smelled food some where around there. She pounced on the pile of stuff digging around till she reaches the food. Pepper dig and dig till she reached the bottom where she found a sub. She sniffed it, then picked it up, the sub almost as long as Pepper. She walked up to Winter, and sat down the sub in front of her.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Winter perked her ears eagerly at Pepper's sub, and grinned at Pepper. "Wow, Golda Red and Heike will love that sub." She yipped. "Come on, let's get back to the den." She picked up her precious food, her mouth too full to even speak, and began trotting purposefully towards the house.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Golda Red wandered on the outsides of the den, not really knowing what she was doing. A strange scent caught her nose, that of a cat. She followed the scent under the house, where she finally saw the cat. She cat sprinted into a hole, with Golda following her. She hole led into a basement, and the basement lead into the rest of the house. It was still pretty nice, probably abandoned not too long ago. And whoever lived here before must have had some dogs or maybe even a cat because there were still some dog beds and kibble here. There was A LOT of kibble, probably even enough to feed her and the others for quite a while. She and the cat's eyes met, but the cat didn't run away this time. "You know that this is my house?" the cat asked politely. "Um sorry we just moved in... I didn't smell any cats here until I saw you," Golda replied. "WE?!!?!? Eh nevermind. You and your friends can stay here as long as you don't try to eat me... and eat all my kibble. Deal?" she cat asked. "Sure, of course. And I'm Golda Red." The cat was a black cat with sky blue eyes, and it seemed to be a female. "Great, and the name's Skylar," the cat replied. "Ok I'll go get the others," Golda said with a friendly smile. Golda ran down to the basement, back under the house, and back over to Heike. "Heike I found a way into the actual den, but you'll need to promise to not hurt Skylar," she said.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Heike got up and smiled. "Great!" He said, but looked a little questioned at Golda afterwards. "Who is this, Skylar?" Heike shook his head, figuring he'd find out. "So where is the way in?" He asked and smiled, as he almost fell over again.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next