The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Survivors of the island - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Survivors of the island - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Survivors of the island - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Survivors of the island - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Survivors of the island - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Survivors of the island

+4
Breeze
Saffari
Seaspray
Amazon
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Survivors of the island - Page 8 Empty Survivors of the island

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

You are a dog on the tiny island of Malta and an earthquake has happened. All people are dead, traumtized, or wanting to hurt you, such as the tan suited and yellow suited people. Tan people acctually try to catch you and send you back to the main land, where a dog has never come back. While yellow people ignore unless you get to close, which then they will beat at you with a metal stick(tan people also carry poles with hoops at the end, there like dog catchers) The city is abandoned and barely any buildings stand. There are dangers at every turn including the people, other dogs, and dangerous animals. Will you survive, Or will you die on this harsh island?

Interested? If you are, you can go ahead and post your bio

Like a Star @ heaven Alpha Male- DaKoda(Amazon)
Like a Star @ heaven Alpha Female- (must be earned)

Like a Star @ heaven Beta Male- (must be earned)
Like a Star @ heaven Beta Female- (must be earned)

Like a Star @ heaven Delta Male- (must be earned)
Like a Star @ heaven Delta Female- (must be earned)

Like a Star @ heaven Healers-

Like a Star @ heaven Sitters(nannys)-

Like a Star @ heaven Snarlers(guards)- Rose(lightning)

Like a Star @ heaven Scavengers(hunters, food scouts)-

Like a Star @ heaven Soldiers(warriors)-

Like a Star @ heaven Mentors(wolves who teach the yearlings the things they need to know to get the rank that they want)-

Like a Star @ heaven Yearlings- Fell(Seaspray), Sadie(Dawn), River(Dawn)

Like a Star @ heaven Pups- Brook(Breeze), Embry(Amazon)

Events~ Humans have come and forced the pack to move and find new territory

Last edited by Amazon on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 11 times in total
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Survivors of the island - Page 8 Empty Re: Survivors of the island

Post by Amaroq Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:13 pm

The young and bold male Husky trotted bravely into the area. He lifted his tiny chin into the air like a wolf would, and sniffed. "Hmmm..." He pretened like he could smell something. "Ehhhhh I got nothin'." He shrugged, and kept on walking proudly with his tail held high. "Woah..." Ava could see a group of other dogs on the island with him all standing together. He jumped up and smiled while wagging his tail. He darted towards the dogs and playfully bowed. "Hey! Look down!" He shouted, and smiled even wider. "I'm Ava, nice to meet ya!" He flipped in happiness, now he wouldn't be alone.

Last edited by Amaroq on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amaroq
Amaroq

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net/u74

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:18 pm

"Wha...?" Fell stirred uneasily. "Um, I'm Fell," he muttered groggily.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Sadie looked around as everyone else started to fall asleep. She yawned as she realized that she was tired too. She looked over to River and already sees him with his eyes shut. The young border collie perks her ears as she hears a new dog bark. She smiled, "I'm Sadie!" She yipped and bowed at Ava playfully.

River notices everyone else starting to nod off. He sighed, suddenly feeling tired, and walks over to a nice, quiet corner. He dozes off quickly, the opens up his eyes as he heard a bark. "Um, hi Ava. I'm River" HE said tiredly, ignoring his sister and falling back asleep.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Brook looks up sleepily, wiping a paw over her eyes. She smiles grogily at Ava, and gets up, tail wagging playfully.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Koda awoke with a jolt as he heard others speaking and he noticed Rose guaring. He sighed and stood up, shaking his head slightly as h glanced quickly around, noticing the new pup. "Hello, Im DaKoda, nice to meat you Ava," he greeted warmly and went to Rose, nudging her shoulder slightly. "Go ahead and get some rest," He suggested to her. "Ill keep a look out around here." he barked, flicking his ears and glancing around slightly.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:38 pm

[color:f194=violetBrook yawns again, still tired. She curls back up and sleeps.]
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:27 am

Rose smiled down at Ava. "Hello Ava Im Rose." she said. Her amber eyes looked at Kota as he told her to get some rest. "Ok." she said softly tounching his cheeck with her nose and jumping down. She curled up in a shady spot and difted off to sleep.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:26 am

DaKoda grinned at Rose and nuzzled her back in response. He suddenly felt warm inside before he shook his head and started his watch, eyes flicking over the landscape as he searched for danger.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Fell wagged his long black tail as everyone greeted Ava. "Do want to hear the story of my name?" He asked everyone.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:58 pm

DaKoda perked his ears, ready to listen to what Fell had to say about his name though he said nothing as he tried to concentrate on other souds around them, just in case if a sound was dangerous.

Embry woke up with groggy eyes to see the pup(Ava) He suddenly turned into his happy self and yipped in greeting. "Hiya Ava! Im Embry!" He greeted enthusiastically and then paused as he listend to Fell. He grinned and wagged his tail. "I would like to hear it!" He yipped in response and stretched quickly, releasing a yawn as he did so before sitting down and looking towards Fell.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaroq Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:55 pm

AVA

Ava felt welcomed here, and so he sat where he was. "I'm the lead pup of my litter!" He paused for a minute. "Well, not anymore..." He felt his eyes becoming watery. Well, I'm a pup. But I'm the master pup. He snuffled, and shook his head - Ava's ears remained pointed and tall. "Anyways! I'm... Going to take a nap." He smacked his jaws slightly, and curled up three times for a nap. He scratched his ear with a paw and licked his fur like a mum would. Soon, he was fast asleep, but he did not enjoy being alone like this - Especially with no blankets or fur.
Amaroq
Amaroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Sadie perked her ears at Fell. "Sure!" She yipped, sitting down and waiting to hear what Fell would say. She perked her ears as she heard Ava said he was going to take a nap. The young border collie turned back to Fell and waited.

River opened his eyes up as he heard that Fell was going to say how he got his name. He yawned as he got up. "Yeah, sure thing Fell." He said walking over to his sister. River sat down besides Sadie and perked his ears to hear what Fell was going to say.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Brook yawns, wanting to hear Fell's story. She sees that Ava looks kind of lonely. She gets up, and grogily trots over to him. She sits down beside him, trying not to fall asleep.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:57 am

Roses golden sides rose and fell as she breathed steadily. She felt warm inside as her dreams turned to DaKota. His multi-huied pelt and brown eyes made him look handsome and she felt her heat beat faster.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:44 am

(This is based on The Sight and Fell, two wolf novels.)

Fell looked at Rose and almost laughed. She was the one who wanted him to tell the story in the first place. He shrugged and began, "I don't know much about wild wolves, but...I was told that long ago, two wolf pups were born in a den--one white, one black. They were named Larka and Fell. Fell, the dark-furred pup, had yellow eyes with a sliver of green under one pupil, like me. One day the sister of their mother, Palla, came. She was an evil wolf named Morgra who had the powers of the Sight (unknown powers, see through eyes of birds, tell the future, many more...). She asked to join the pack, but Palla refused her, not trusting her, and Morgra cursed the small family by the powers of the Sight. And then...the two pups had the Sight themselves." He decided to take a brief break to wait for their reactions before continuing.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Rose heard Fells words as she slowly woke. Raising her golden head she blinked her amber eyes slowly. Glancing around she found Kota and smiled softly.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaroq Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 pm

AVA

Although Ava was asleep, he heard every word of Fell's story. He yawned, and sat up straight. He nodded at Fell, understanding, and looked at Sadie. "Hi, nice to meet ya!" He wagged his stubby little tail at the female, who seemed very interested in Fell's story. He laid back down, but kept his head elevated and facing Sadie.
Amaroq
Amaroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Brook's ears perk as Fell begins his story. She frowns slightly, almost knowing this story might not be very pleasent in the middle. She lays down, settling in, and sighs, resting her head on her paws.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Sadie smiles as Fell starts the story and listens happily. The young border collie frowns as she wonders what will happen next. She looks over at her brother then nodded at Ava. "Nice to meet you too!" She yips, then turns back to Fell and waits for him to continue.

River perks his ears and listens to Fells story. This doesn't sound like its going to have a good ending... He thinks, taking a glance at his sister. He turned back to Fell and waited.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:42 am

Fell read the expressions of his listeners and gave a knowing smile. He continued, "This is a very long story, but in short, Larka was destined to defeat Morgra and see the vision of the 'Man Varg' (Man Wolf). But many forces stood in her way, like Morgra herself and her Balkar Wolves. Rebel forces were created with good intention (to defeat Morgra and her forces), it eventually became just as twisted as the Balkar. But most of all, Wolfbane stood in Larka's way. And Morgra controlled Wolfbane. As a yearling, Fell broke through the ice and drowned despite his pack's best efforts. All wolves fear death by water. As it turned out, Fell was Wolfbane. Morgra took advantage of the betrayal Fell felt and turned it into darkness. However, Larka convinced Fell to come back. Larka's vision of the Man Varg stated that humans are animals too. As Morgra and Larka faced each other, the ground caved in and both were gone. Grief stalked poor Fell, but his story had only just begun." The black lab sighed before continuing.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Brook listens sadly, eyes trained on Fell. What a sad story.... She thinks, sighing sadly.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:48 pm

DaKoda perks his ears, listening to the story silently as his chocolate brown eyes scanned the landscape.

Embry listened to the story curiously, glancing around to see the others reactions.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Fell grinned and began the final part of the story. "At 7 years old, Fell set out on his own, to find his true self out there, and to solve the mystery of the power that had haunted him all his life. Then he met a human girl named Alina Sculvacant, who changed his life forever. The two had a destiny just as Larka had; Fell was feared for having been Wolfbane while Larka was respected and mourned, and Alina was treated cruelly by others of her species. They eventually met with a king named Lord Vladeran who was set on killing Alina. A she-wolf who Fell loved, named Tarlar, came to help defeat Vladeran's forces. Morgra came to aid Vladeran but then she turned to the light and asked for Fell's forgiveness." The young black lab smiled. "There's a bittersweet ending. Fell had to forget all that had happened (Alina, etc.) but he lived happily with Tarlar from then on."
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Rose smiled. "Well told little one." she said. She felt moved by the story of Fells namesake and was sad over the bittersweet end.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Brook frowns sadly. Even though she didn't like the noisy humans much, she had never wanted them to die. She gets up from where she lay and trots to DaKoda and sits beside him.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next