The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
People on the Unknown Island EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
People on the Unknown Island EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
People on the Unknown Island EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
People on the Unknown Island EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
People on the Unknown Island EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

People on the Unknown Island

+2
Seaspray
Amazon
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How should they of crashed?

People on the Unknown Island I_vote_lcap0%People on the Unknown Island I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
People on the Unknown Island I_vote_lcap25%People on the Unknown Island I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
People on the Unknown Island I_vote_lcap0%People on the Unknown Island I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
People on the Unknown Island I_vote_lcap75%People on the Unknown Island I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

People on the Unknown Island Empty People on the Unknown Island

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:13 pm

/`PEOPLE ON THE UNKNOWN ISLAND`\

In this human roleplay you have somehow gotten to an unknow island(vote on how you think they should have gotten to the island) and you have no idea where to go, what to eat, drink, or what to use for shelter. Their are wild animals and foreign tribes around you and most of them ar not friendly, you may find some other people that are lost and you may not survive. It may take days or weeks for you to die. You dont know anything around you, forests cover the island and you do not know of a fresh water sorce, the only thing you DO know is that you must stick together with the others that are still alive and you must become the people of the unknown island.

OCUPATIONS:

LEADER-Adam(Amazon)

DEPUTY-

DOCTOR(like healers)-Ashly(Wind)

FARMER(people who gather the fruits, vegatables etc.)-Echo(Breeze)

HUNTER(people who hunt for the meat or fish)-Heather(Dawn)

BUILDER(people who make the shelter and build fires)-

EXPLORERS-

SCIENTISTS(people who try to think of a way off the island and they learn about plants/animals around them and if they are safe to eat)-

GUARDS(Guard the village from predators or foreign tribes)-

TEENAGER(I made it younger because they can work at this age, you must be fourteen or younger)-

TODDLER(under 5 years old)-

TEMPLATE:

NAME-
GENDER-
AGE-
OCCUPATION-
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION-
MENTAL DESCRIPTION-
PETS INFO-
PETS PICTURE-
OTHER-
IDEAS(for this roleplay)-
SKILLS(divide into 100)
-Knowledge on wildlife(plants/animals)-
-hunting-
-farming-
-intelligence-
-strength-
-fight-
PICTURE(optional)-

Last edited by Amazon on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

People on the Unknown Island Empty Re: People on the Unknown Island

Post by Seaspray Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Sounds like a great rp, Amazon! Accepted.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Ok, thankyou Seaspray! I will go ahead and start thinking of a bio then...in case anyone joins Very Happy
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:44 pm

I'm going to join, I just need to figure out a bio...
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Hm... very interesting RP you have here, Amazon ^^
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:57 pm

I'll join! Hope others do, too!
NAME-Echo
GENDER-Female
AGE-15
OCCUPATION-Farmer, but maybe Scientist, too?
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION-Sharp features, thick, strawberry blonde hair, peircing, icy blue eyes.
MENTAL DESCRIPTION-To match her sharp features, she's got a bit of a sharp tongunge. She tends to keep to herself, and she's quiet, and during the time some people would spend talking, she spends it observing.
OTHER-She's got a Bordr Collie dog named Shasta. Shasta has a personality simalar to Echo. When she was kidnapped/whatever-wins-the-poll, she was headed to her sisters wedding. She came here in a dress, that she is NOT happy with. She's more of a tomboy, so the dress is green.
IDEAS(for this roleplay)-can't think of any off the bat--sorry
SKILLS(divide into 100)
-Knowledge on wildlife(plants/animals)-15
-hunting-5
-farming-30
-intelligence-30
-strength-10
-fight-10
PICTURE(optional)
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:40 pm

NAME-Ashly
GENDER- Female
AGE- Sixteen
OCCUPATION- Doctor or scientist
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION- See picture
MENTAL DESCRIPTION- Ashly is a social person and she is extremly outgoing. She is a friendly, caring, funny, and overall happy person. She is very rarely shy and confident in her work and she has a rather calm personality. She sees the positive side in every situation and looks for the silver lineing even if there is none to find. She is also great with herbs, she had been going to a great college at her school and she was training to be a nurse. She was smart and studied constantly even though she had many friends.
OTHER- She has a old english sheepdog puppy named Jessie, here is a picture:
People on the Unknown Island Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6GEhMkrVV00SLS5ZC-MY2P_oQ0Pu_SrdbbHjr9N82-y3hGqKM
IDEAS(for this roleplay)- Nope
SKILLS(divide into 100)
-Knowledge on wildlife(plants/animals)- 40
-hunting- 2
-farming- 10
-intelligence- 33
-strength- 10
-fight- 5
PICTURE(optional)-
People on the Unknown Island Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSheOnnZQLAZVA4fiqfWOBvMOv54nM-oBcDHqkFyb0fTo513cJKtA
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 pm

NAME-Heather
GENDER-Female
AGE-15
OCCUPATION-Hunter, maybe a explorer
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION-Heather has tan skin with chocolate brown eyes. She has long curly brown hair with a bit of red. She is wearing a blue ruffled shirt with a long white skirt because she was in the middle of going to eat lunch at a very nice place.
MENTAL DESCRIPTION-Heather is kind, and a good hunter. She knows everything about hunting and everything about animals. And she loves animals. She seems to be fearless though, but she has fears like everyone else. She knows how to use a bow though.
OTHER-She has a australian shepherd named Dixie
People on the Unknown Island AustralianShepherdBlueMerleCopperWhiteRivalsEchoesOsotoGari2
IDEAS(for this roleplay)-
SKILLS(divide into 100)
-Knowledge on wildlife(plants/animals)-20
-hunting-20
-farming-5
-intelligence-20
-strength-20
-fight-15
PICTURE(optional)-Coming soon....
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Oh wow! Excited to see so many people join already ^.^ You are all excepted but do any of you know for sure what occupation you want?...and Ill go ahead and add on the bio template a place for the pets...the pets can like help them survive or something! Anyways...here is my bio

People on the Unknown Island Z
NAME- Adam
GENDER- Male
AGE- 17
OCCUPATION- Leader

HAIR- Adam has dirty blonde hair with darker and lighter shades mixed in
EYES- A bright blue green color with a darker shade around the iris
BODY- Adam has a muscular frame and strong arms with big hands. He has a muscular body thanks to the training he has been doing in sports, he had always wanted to be a star athlete
CLOTHES- He has a light gray T-shirt with black sweatpants, and nike shoes. He also has a black watch on his left hand

PERSONALITY- Adam has always dreamed of being an athlete and he has worked hard to make it happen, he is ambitous and friendly, constantly seeking new goals. He works out daily and he has large muscle and stamina. He can be quiet at times when he thinks or gets ready for a competion, he is also an animal lover and spends a lot of time with his dog Patch. He had some friends at school though he never had best friends, he worked to hard on his dream and he rarely hung out with his few friends even if he was a social person. He has a kind and caring heart, he is an honest person though he can be secretive and sometimes even suspiceous because he wonders off by himself a lot

PET INFO- Adam bought a male border collie when he was 15 years old named Patch, so Patch is now two years old and he is a herding dog, he has also been in dog agility competitions. Patch is hyper and fun loving, a sweet and loyal dog that never leaves Adam's side
PET PICTURE

Patch

People on the Unknown Island Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0OizEJBOk-EMQcv8hdBa_P7fcX8xXbhWHMj46VqZqnlsMiBH5xQ

SKILLS:
-Knowledge on wildlife(plants/animals)- 20
-Hunting- 10
-Farming- 10
-Intelligence- 20
-Strength- 30
-Fight- 10
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Um, Echo will be a farmer, then. And for pet bios, OK. I'll fill Shasta's out when you get one up. When do we start to RP?
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:10 pm

(Ok, ill go ahead and start us out...and it looks like number four in the poll won so we were kidnapped and dropped off at the island)

Adam woke up, his head spinning and he glanced to the side, his vision still blurry though he could tell he was lieing on the ground with a forest surrounding him. He grunted and stood up, glancing around as he took in the scene. He could see tall trees around him and in the distance he could see blue waves of an ocean. Suddenly Adam froze as he felt something press up against his leg and he looked down stiffly and he smiled slightly as he recognized the familiar black and white pattern of fur of his dog Patch. "Good boy...at least your here," He said, glancing around again to see if anyother people were around as his fingers stroked the black and white dogs head.

Patch lept up off the forest floor as he suddenly woke up. He glanced around aggressivly, searching for Adam worridly but he instantly relaxed as he saw Adam standing only a few feet away. Patch padded forward and pressed up against his owners leg hoping to comfort him as Adam appeared anxious and worried. Patch wagged his tail as he was patted though he was still angry with himself. "I should of been ready, I shouldnt have let my guard down...thanks to me we were captured by those people....I should of done a better job of protecting him." Patch thought angrily, his lips drawn back though he kept back a growl as he aso glanced around for danger or other people.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Echo groans and lifts herself up from where she was dumped. Shasta yips happily to see her owner come to. Echo smiles and pats her dog on the head. She notices Shasta's nose twitch, and then the border collie took off. Shasta; wait! She yells. She begins to un after her, then leans againest a tree, dizzy. She groans again and trudges after her dog.(Shasta is running to Adam and Patch.)
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:36 pm

"Ugh..." Heather groans as she sits up. She opens her eyes only to shut them fast by the brightness of the sun. She opened them slowly and looked around, slightly startled where she was at. S shadow then blocked the sun then she heard a bark. Her face broke into a smile. "Well I be, looks like you got caught too did you girl." She said, hugging her dog. She stopped and looked around as her dog's ears perked. "What is it girl?" Heather asked getting up and dusting off sand from her white skirt.

Dixie jumped up and growled as she saw that they weren't at the park anymore. She looked around, but then spotted what she was looking for. Heather! She thought and nudge her owner. Come on get up we have to get out of here! She barked, even though she knew her owner wouldn't understand her. She stepped back as Heather woke up. She stepped in front of her owner and started to lick her hand. She felt her owner hug her before watching her get up. Dixie perks her ears as she hears something and looks around before taking off. After a couple of feet she turns around and barks for Heather to come.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Slowly, painfully following her dog, Echo leans againest a tree. No... further... She breathes harshly.
Shasta whines as her owner stops. She turns back, doubling her pawsteps as she goes back to her. She emerges through the bushes, head hung, and she sits down, saying sorry in her actions. Her head lifts, hearing and scenting another dog. She whines loud enough for both of the other two dogs to hear. Shasta is smart enough to know that humans need others to survive, though she doesn't know for sure why.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:35 pm

(oh my goodness so many people online I cannot keep up with all roleplays xD)

Adam looks down at Patch as he hears his dog growl into the forest. He narrowed his eyes and peared into the forest though he spotted nothing.

Patch suddenly jerked his head to the sounds of dogs in the distance. Patch growls protectivly and positions himself in front of Adam as he glares into the forest and then suddenly he stops, eyes narrowed before he pads forward into the forest and then looks back to Adam. Patch gives a sharp bark and takes of running without looking back as he hears Adams foot falls smack heavuily onto the ground as he races to the sounds of the dogs and the scent of human.

Adam falters when Patch barks and then takes off but without another pause he takes off after his dog. "I wonder whats wrong..." he thinks as he runs faster, Patches body just a blur of black and white ahead of him as they ran to a sound Adam couldnt hear.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Heather sighs as Dixie barks at her. "I'm coming!" She calls to Dixie. She runs over to her dog only to stop and look at her puzzled as she runs off again into the bushes. "Dixie!" She yells before sighing and running after her dog. She stopped as she saw another dog and another person. "Are you alright?" She asked, her country accent able to be heard.

Dixie sits down as Heather runs over to her then perks her ears as she hears another dog whine. She jumps back up and runs off into the bushes, following the scent of the dog as well scenting another dog close by along with humans. She stopped right in front of the dog to see its a border collie. Over here! Dixie barks, knowing that Heather can at
least her her bark.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Echo looks at the dog that just appeared, eyes wide and disbelieving. I mustv'e hit my head... She thinks. Her head tilts slightly as a girl comes up. Yes... Yes, I believe I'm OK. She says frowning.
Shasta barks happily as another dog and it's human come.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Patch slows down to a trot and glances behind him. He sees Adam and ways back and he yips in encoargement while wagging his tail and bowing down in a playfull posture before taking off again, not slowing down again untill he burst through some bushes where h saw two humans and two dogs.

Adam started to breath heavily despite his years of training. He looked ahead and saw Patch yipping and bowing down. Adam smiled and paused for a moment, catching his breath, before he raced forward again and through some bushes where he saw Patch staring at two people and their dogs. Adam was still breathing heavily as he looked at the people. He waved his hand in greeting though he couldnt say anything as he leaned over to catch his breath.

As Adam entered the clearing Parch took several steps back to guard him though he was excited to see the people and dogs, his eyes fell on each of them before he sat down andlooked up at Adam to see what he would do.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Echo gasps as a guy bursts through the bushes and his dogs. She begins to fall over in shock, but her loyal dog breaks her fall. She hears a green dress tear, though she isn't upset. She smiles at her dog and pats her head.
Shasta senses her owners falling, and darts over so she won't hurt herself. Her tail wags as her owner pats her head. She carefully slids away, minding her owner, and yips at the border collie.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Patch looks to the dog who yipped to him. Feeling playfull and energized from the run, Patch yips back and bows down playfully before jumping torwards the dog and swatting at her playfully before jumping back and looking up to Adam as he speaks.

Adam smiles as he sees Patch yip at the other dog and he looks up at the two people, somewhat confused. "Are they lost?Were they kidnapped to?" he wondered. "Are you both....lost? Or did, someone take you here?" he asked cautiously, not wanting to sound like a looney.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Heather turned as she heard someone coming. She frowned as she saw a boy and his dog come out from the bushes. Heather turned around to face the other person and saw she had fallen over. She looked back to the guy, "Yeah, I was taken here while on a picnic." Heather says to the guy. "Names Heather by the way." She says.

Dixie turns as she sees another dog hop out from the bushes with his owner. She barked a greeting at him and bows playfully before turning back to her owner.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Adam felt relieved as she said she was taken to. So he wasnt crazy after all... He shook his head, disapointed that he didnt get to finish college and that he didnt know where he was... "Im Adam...I was taken on campus." he siad, keeping back a sigh. He glanced around and smiled as Patch attempted to play with the other dogs.

Patch looked over as he heard another dog bark. Patch barked back and bowed down playfully, tail wagging. He gave a yip and jumped up before jumpoing to the side. Suddenly he stopped and stared back up at Adam. He wagged his tail and looked back into the forest as he paused to scent for danger. When he could scent or here none, he gave another yip and sat down by Adam. His tail thumped the ground as he felt Adam stroke his head.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Yeah, I was taken. They took me when I was on the way to my sisters wedding. That's why I'm in this dress.She says, eyes narrowing slightly. She was sure that Casey, her sister, would be wondering where she was.
Shasta play growls as the other collie swats at her. She yips, starting to run to the collie. She stopped as the dog paused. Shasta tilts her head, then runs a short circle around him and his owner. Shasta sits loyaly bu her owners side.
I think my dog likes yours. Oh, and I'm Echo.She says, standing up. She holds her hand to where she hit her head.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Adam frowned in thought. "Who would steal us and drrop us off here?" he pondered and then looked to the dogs as she spoke again. Adam smiled and nodded in agreement to them liking each other. "Ya...it looks like Patch made a friend...Nice to meat you Echo, im Adam,"Adam said, glancing back up to Echo but he frowned at her head. "Are you hurt?" he asked anxiously. "It will be harder to survive if we are all hurt..." he thought worriedly

Patch yipped at Shasta and jumped at her again as she ran around him but he froze as he heard Adam say his naem. Patch looked up to Adam, tail wagging before he trotted back to his side and sat down loyally.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:58 am

Heather nodded at Adam and Echo. "Nice to meet you two, and this is Dixie." She said pointing at her dog. She looked around worriedly, then thinks, I wonder if there's anyone else here... Heather looks back at Adam and Echo then remebers her father's hunting knife. Ack! I need that knife but its still in my satchel... She thinks and glances back where she came from. "I'll be back in a second." Heather said before walking back to where she woke up at. Heather glanced around the sandy beach, her gaze landing on the familiar green one strapped purse. She sighed in relief and picked the satchel up and put it back over her shoulder. She frowned as it felt light, figuring that whoever kidnapped her had token her good supplies. She sighed and checked her bag just in case. She saw her dads hunting knife some breath ments. Heather smiled and mumbled ti herself, "Well, at least I still have a knife to hunt with." She looked over and saw Dixie and smiled. "Come on girl, lets get back to the others." Heather says walking back towards the others.

Dixie barked and jumped at the two border collies. She perks her ears as her owner says her name. Dixie looked over at her owner then tilted her head as she walked off. She watched for a few seconds before barking at Heather and running after her. Dixie stopped once she got to her owner, and watched as Heather pulled a hunting knife out of her satchel and put it back after a second. Dixie barked at Heather as she started to walk back towards the others. Dixie walked after her, keeping her ears perked for danger.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next