The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

People on the Unknown Island

+2
Seaspray
Amazon
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How should they of crashed?

People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcap75%People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 Empty People on the Unknown Island

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

/`PEOPLE ON THE UNKNOWN ISLAND`\

In this human roleplay you have somehow gotten to an unknow island(vote on how you think they should have gotten to the island) and you have no idea where to go, what to eat, drink, or what to use for shelter. Their are wild animals and foreign tribes around you and most of them ar not friendly, you may find some other people that are lost and you may not survive. It may take days or weeks for you to die. You dont know anything around you, forests cover the island and you do not know of a fresh water sorce, the only thing you DO know is that you must stick together with the others that are still alive and you must become the people of the unknown island.

OCUPATIONS:

LEADER-Adam(Amazon)

DEPUTY-

DOCTOR(like healers)-Ashly(Wind)

FARMER(people who gather the fruits, vegatables etc.)-Echo(Breeze)

HUNTER(people who hunt for the meat or fish)-Heather(Dawn)

BUILDER(people who make the shelter and build fires)-

EXPLORERS-

SCIENTISTS(people who try to think of a way off the island and they learn about plants/animals around them and if they are safe to eat)-

GUARDS(Guard the village from predators or foreign tribes)-

TEENAGER(I made it younger because they can work at this age, you must be fourteen or younger)-

TODDLER(under 5 years old)-

TEMPLATE:

NAME-
GENDER-
AGE-
OCCUPATION-
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION-
MENTAL DESCRIPTION-
PETS INFO-
PETS PICTURE-
OTHER-
IDEAS(for this roleplay)-
SKILLS(divide into 100)
-Knowledge on wildlife(plants/animals)-
-hunting-
-farming-
-intelligence-
-strength-
-fight-
PICTURE(optional)-

Last edited by Amazon on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

People on the Unknown Island - Page 2 Empty Re: People on the Unknown Island

Post by Amazon Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:06 pm

Adam smiled at Dixie as Heather spoke and nodded when she said they would be back. He stroked Patch's soft velvet like fur as he waited for their return, wandering what they were doing.

Patch yipped after Dixie and Heather as they left and he looked up as Adam started to pet him. Patch smiled a dog grin, his tongue hanging out as he enjoyed the attension though his moscles were slightly frozen for danger and his ears flickered for sounds.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Echo leans againest a tree. Shasta jumps up at her. Digging into a concealed pocket, Echo pulls out a treat for her dog. She tosses it to her, Shasta snapping her jaws around it and chewing happily.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Heather walks back, her satchel at her side. She smiles as she sees the others and nods at them. The brown haired girl sits down on a log. She looks at everyone and asks simply, "So what are we going to do?" Heather looks over at Dixie as she walks out from the bushes.

Dixie walks back with Heather, suddenly stopping as she spotted something. She walks over there, seeing that it was a bush full of berries. The dog barks a couple of times for her owner and the others before dashing after Heather. She stops as she jumps through the bushes. Dixie barks again two times before running back out of the bushes and to the bush that had berries on them.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:06 pm

I don't know.... I think it would be best if we made camp on the beach.She says, looking up at Heather. She looks to Heather's dog. Look! Your dogs' found Blackberrys! She says, jumping up and running to the bushes. She tears of a strip of fabric from her long dressto carry them. The dress-now at knee length- has lost the dark green part of it. Echo begins to excittedly pick the berries and put the into the torn off fabric.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Adam listened silently before nodding his agreement with Echo before pausing. "Ya I think that might be best, thatway if a plane pasts us over head then we can be spotted easier on the beach, plus it will be more open and easier to spot eachother and know our way around." He said and glanced ovr as Echo said something about berries. He glanced around and spotted them. "Perfect! I bet we cold eat those!" He said, grinning slightly before he looked back to Heather to see what she thought.

Patch stood up, tail wagging as he spotted the berries. He yipped as well and then sat down at Adam's side before loking up at him, tail thumping.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Echo begins to pop some into her mouth, her stomach yelling for something to eat. She smiles and tosses a few to Shasta, who at the moment was also begging for omething to eat.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:12 pm

"Yeah, I think its a great idea." Heather says in agreement. She then looks over as she hears Dixie barking and smiles. "Well I be..." She says, getting up from the stump and walking over to the bush. "Good job Dixie." She says before crouching down and picking some berries. Heather puts some in her berries in her satchel while she eat a couple of them.

Dixie barks happily as she is praised by her owner. She sits down and watches as the others picked berries.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Adam walks over to the bush and starts to pick a few of them, popping some in his mouth as he goes.

Patch watches as Adam goes to the bush and picks some. His ears perk and he glances aound, searching for any danger. Suddenly he jerks his head towards Adam as he hears his name be called. He yapped and stood up as he ralized what Adam was doing. Suddenly a berry was flung above his head and Patch lept u, snapping his jaws shut over the delicate berry and chewing it. This wasnt his favorite food but it was better than nothing. He licks his lips and trots over to Adam, tongue lolling.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:13 am

So, when do we start building? There's some some sticks over there. Echo asks, pointing to the sticks after she's filled her stomach.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:05 am

Adam looks up to Echo as he stops picking berries and she speaks. "We could start right now I guess, we will need something to sleep in tonight....I dont think we'll be going home tonight..." he said and looked over to the sticks, standing up.

Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:20 pm

K, Echo murmurs, standing up. She ties the fabric basket she'd made from her dress to hold the berries in. I'll have to remember where this bush is.... let's see, about five yards from the beach, just past the oak tree. She thinks, trying to remember where the bushes are. She moves towards the sticks, picking up an armful, holding the berries in her mouth.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Adam follows after Echo, his cheeks full of berries and making him look like a fat chimpmunk as he ducks down and grabs an armfull of sticks. After that he glances around and drops the sticks once again before reaching up the tree and ripping off several pieces of vine. He drops them as well and points to them, snapping his fingers at them as if asking Patch to grab it for him. He then quickly picks the sticks back up.

Patch yips and quickly follows Adam before picking the vines up in his jaws, the long green strips dragged the ground and then some as they were rather long.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Echo, reaching the beach, drops her load and goes back for some vines. She takes the fabric from her mouth, putting them beside the sticks she had just laid down. She looks down to her skinny legs, hating how they look so small, but they are better than the dress. She begins to wonder if she will ever get into something more suitible for her tomboy personality.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Adam quickly follows Echo nd drops his long sticks on the sand when he reaches the beach. Once there he glances around and kneels on one knee, proping up a stick against another stick before taking a vine from Patch and quickly tieing the sticks together so that it created a beam. Now they only needed three more beams untill they could place the walls...and then the roof. It sounded so simple. He scowled, knowing it will probably be more difficult then that as his beams fell over. He picked them back up and got some more sticks to make a bottom support that would keep the beams in place.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Coming back, Echo drops her second load. One arm is ful of long vines; the other filled with sticks. She begins to help Adam, holding up a particuarly strong stick, one end into the sand.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Heather pops a couple more berries into her mouth. She gets up, brushing off dirt from her already dirty skirt. Heather walks after the others after closing up her satchel. She picks up sticks as she goes around, dropping some into the pile. Heather looks at the vines and pulls out her hunting knife. Heather sticks the knife into the ground before helping Adam and Echo.

Dixie walked after Heather. She noticed that her owner and the others were picking up sticks, so she grabbed a load of sticks, dropping them into a pile. She watched as Heather stuck her knife into the ground, Dixie sat down and waited to be told a order.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Echo grabs a few more sticks, lining them up with the first. She ties a vine around them, the simple hut now looking like a wooden teepe. I guess watching all those survival shows with my dad paid off. She thinks, stepping back to make sure it's stable. She gets back to work to make Adam's and Heather's.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2