The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

-Runaways on The Street-

+7
Kova
Dawn
Rosaleena
Saffari
Amazon
Seaspray
Breeze
11 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you think something exciting should happen in the RP?

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 I_vote_lcap75%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 Empty -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Simple. A human RolePlay, only humans [particuarly teens and/or children] who have run away from their homes and are now living on the streets.
Please post your bio, and fill out the mini joining form below and post it.
Code:
-Joining Form-
Name:
Short Physical and Personality Description:
Possesions:
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:
Speed:
Sneak:
Persausive:
-About Skills-
You start with 100 points and divide them up into the four skill groups.
Intellagance: How smart your character is.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Sneak: How sneaky your character is.
Persausive: How well your character is at begging people for food and such without making it obvious too that they have run away.
(Also, sorry Archen if your not OK with me using your skills idea)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:Kaitlyn[Breeze]
Deputy:
Snatchers[Basicly everyone else]: Dominic[Amazon], Kalo[Seaspray], Chihaya[Snowflower], Bradley[Kova], Hazel[Dawn], Emma[Mai]
Current Events: Everyone's meeting one another, for the most part. Kalo is confronting a dog.
Poll:Has ended.

#3 has won.
A troublesome nieghbor finds out their living there, and pretty much blackmails the gang. The Runaways then decide something to do about it, and take action.

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 3 Empty Re: -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Saffari Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Maddison doesnt even notice as Kat walked up in the attic. She moves things aside and investigates every little thing, wondering if its useable. By time she's done with her second box, she's found several differant items of clothes. Including a bunch of scrubs, a red sweater, and purple gloves. She moves the items to her other pile, wondering if any of the others needed a sweater gloves or extra clothes. She moves to the next box and finds some office stuff, pens, papers, pencils, two stapelers, notepads, binders, colors, ducktape, glue, and a large pencil sharpener. "Hmmm.... this might come in handy she thought and shoved the box torward the other stuff before looking for more stuff.
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Why does a newspaper company have all this random junk? Kat wondered aloud. She smiles as she finds newer jeans that fit her. She finds a bunch of large candles in one box, and a lighter in another. She pockets those, too, the candles sticking out.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Maddison dug threw the third box and smiles as she finds a real pair of diamond earings, and a real golden diamond wedding ring. She chuckles and puts the ring on her finger and turned to Kat, who she just noticed as she put the office box over by the ladder. She holds out her hand with the ring on it, "Look, im married," she jokes and quickly slips the ring off her finger and carefully puts the ring and earings in her pocket, knowing she could sell them for some good money. Maddy looks back in the box and finds some more cheap beaded jewlry, rings, necklaces, and bracelets. She smiles as she finds a small fake golden necklace with a ruby at the end. "I think Ill keep this." she thought, knowing the ruby was her birth stone. She picks up the small box and drags it over to the other stuff but she frowned at all the stuff. Then she gave a shrug knowing she could share the extra clothes and stuff. She goes back to look in the other boxes and she finds other random, useable stuff like another flash light, half box of matches, peanut butter jar, and other stuff that she didnt know what she could use it for
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 pm

(um...what's going on? I missed a lot.)

Kalo nodded absentmindedly as Madison spoke. "Nice to meet you, Maddy." She murmured in a plaintive manner, them sat down softly on the couch. She was still processing her thoughts and was exhausted. The din and flashing lights of the city were already making Kalo's ears and eyes hurt.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:23 pm

(lol not sure, they attacked this rp whil I was gone but I think there exploring rooms or something)
Dominic looked up as Kalo sat beside him. He nodded quickly to her before looking back down, his eyes tired and heavy black bags under his eyes. He sighed and pulled out the black ferret and cradeld Oliver in his arm as his ferret was very tired as well. Nick smiled and leaned onto the arm rest of the coush before lieing his head on it, Oliver still in his arms as he closed his eyes to try to get some sleep.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:33 pm

(Kat found an old newspaper with the four of them, except Maddy, in the "Missing" section of an old newspaper. Kat hit her hand with a rock, and Maddy and Kat are exploring the the attic.)
Kat giggles. She goes down to the basement and sets up the large candles on the floor, and lights them. She glances at the walls as the light reflects off of it.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Bradley swiftly turned the corner and glanced behind him, wondering if the girl was still chasing after him for her pink purse. He smiled deviously and sped up, the purse clutched tightly in his hands as he turned into an alley way. His feet thudded onto the concrete floor, his heavy foot steps echoing out against the two buildings, his heart beet quickened and he ran faster, his eyes narrowed and body shivering, a pale blue color lit up his face from the biting wind and stinging cold. Suddenly he slowed down as he spotted the old black stairs that led up to a door on the top of the news press building(he stays up on the top floor of the building where yall are staying at but he's quite so no one knows he lives up there). He hurried up the steps, all of his belongings in his trash bag and his stolen belongings in the ladies pink purse. He smiled as he reached the top of the stair case and he rummages around in the trashbag untill he found a boby pin that he found long ago. He bended it straight and stuffed the end into the key lock. His tongue stuck out of his mouth and his eyebrows creased in consentration as he picked the lock. Finally he heard the click and the door creaked slowly open. He darted inside the building and shut the door quitly, before turning on the light switch. A dim light flickered on and he walked slowly over to a futon that was made into a bed at the moment. He slung his trashbag onto the floor and slumped onto the bed where he tossed the purse in front of him and he greedily dug around in it with dirty hands.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Hazel looked around and saw her little stray kitten she found. "Lucky!" She called out to the white kitten. Its blue eyes looked around and found Hazel. It meowed once then ran towards the little girl. Hazel picked up the kitten and petted it. "Hmm..." She said getting up, still holding the kitten. "I think we should find some where warmer, don't you think?" She asked Lucky and her stuffed bear. She put Lucky down for a second to put on her back pack, then picked the kitten back up. She peeked around the ally's corner then stepped out. The ten year old walked around old buildings and lots of shops. She sighed as she walked and thought, There has to be a place warm to stay at...
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Brad couldnt help but smile widely and do a silent victory dance as he dug in the womens white buckle wallet. He found a small wad of cash with a rubberband slapped around it and several cards wich he was sure he wouldnt be able to use with an I.D. he shrugged and flipped the money wad in his hand excitedly as he looked into her wallet, he dropped the money suddenly and snatched the womens drivers license up. Skimming the words quickly he learned the ladies name was Carly. He smiled and looked up torward where the sky would be but was really the buildings roof, he then mouthed the words, "Thanks Carly!!!" before he stuffed Carly's cards and drivers liscence back into the wallet. He put the white buckle wallet back into the pink purse and set it on the floor before takeing his thick, dark blue wool blanket from his trashbag and throwing it over himself, he turned and fluffed up the two pillows that he was leaning on before reaching over and switching the light off with the light switch that was also by the bed-futon. He closed his eyes and gripped the wad of money tightly in his dirty hands. As he tried to let sleep devour him, he thought of the things he could buy with the money... food? new pants? a coat? he knew he could buy all of those things but he didnt want to spend all of his money right away he sighed and pulled the blanket closer around him before turning on his side and curling up, eyes still closed. He soon snored softly.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 pm

With a deep sigh, Kali fell asleep. Her dreams were nothing but a soup of disturbing nightmares, warning of impending doom. Could she trust these people. Can Kalo survive here in the city?
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Hazel looked up at the night sky. She passed a old new paper company and stopped. She looked at Lucky and put her inside her windbreaker. She saw some of those black iron steps and slid under them. Once again she put her pack down and laid her head on it. She put out some of the bread she had found out for the kitten and then looked straight up at the stars. Hazel closed her eyes and fell asleep. She breathed softly as she slept.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Brads light brown eyes flashed open as he hear something out side. He lept up in a flash and pulled out his hammer, i wasnt a knife but i was better than nothing. He then slid the money into his pocket and threw his stuff under the futon. Holding the hammer tightly in hand, he found his way to the door in the dark and lightly twisted the handle. He slowly pulled the door open, the hammer held tensly in his firm hands, ready to swing wildly if he saw someone who wanted to hurt them, but, seeing no one, he opened the door more and slid out side quitly. He looked round for a shadow of a person untill he finally looked down and saw one, along with a white blue eyed cat staring at him. He smiled at the kitten and snuck down the stairs till he reached the bottom. He went around to face the person, his weapon ready but he relaxed as it was just a kid. And she was sleeping also. She looked cold and Brad gave a small sigh and nudged the girl lightly wth his boot, trying to wake her up.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Once done with looking threw the boxes, Maddison turned and stood up and headed to the stairs. She stacked the bozes on top of each other and, with a grunt, she lifted them up and she started to struggle down the stairs before she fell forward and landed with a thick thud and she gave a grunt Umph! She struggled up and gathered the things back into the box before stumbling into the garagewhere she went next to the couch and let the boxes drop from her hands loudly. She sighed and pulled on the sweater, the pair of glovess, and she grabbed a large pair of scrubs and sat on the couch, lieing her head on the arm rest and she pulled the scrubs over her, using it like a blanket before she closed her eyes and began to snore softly
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Hazel's chocolate brown eyes shot open as she felt herself being nudge. She heard her kitten meowing and crawled out from under the stairs to see another person standing there. The girl stared at the person in dread and thought, Oh no! I'm caught! She finally said, "Um... Hi." She looked around for escape routs, but thought, What if he's like me? She looked at the person again, narrowing her eyes at him.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Brad took a step back as he saw her eyes open, "...Hey, Im Brad, whats your name?" He asked as he lowerd his hammer weapon. He smiled as the kitten came up to him and he crouched down to scratch it behind the ears. He looked back up to the girl before quickly sitting the hammer down so she wouldnt see it as a weapon he would attack her with. He smiled and kept on petting the kitten as he waited for an answer. He could feel the wad of cash in his pocket and he shifted uneasily as he didnt know if she was a runaway like him ,or if she was jst out here waitng for someone, who knows, she mught call the cops for all he knew. Thats why he didnt give his real name.

Last edited by Kova on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Miss spelled word :0)
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Hazel saw Brad put down the hammer and start to scratch Lucky behind her ear. She decided that he had to be a run away. "Hi Brad." She said, "I'm Hazel." She smiled then looked around and asked, "Did you run away from home too?" She stood up and watched for his reaction.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:31 am

Brad looked up, "Nice to meet you Hazel." He said then listened to her question of being a runaway. He nodded solemnly, "Ya... I guess your a runaway to then?" He asked though he was already pretty sure the answer was yes. He stopped petting the kitten and picked up his hammer before standing up also. He looked up the stairs,"Well, um... if you don't have a place to stay you can stay up there with me." He said before adding quickly as he did not want to sound like a creeper, "theres a futon up there and an old chair that I can sleep on, so we won't be sleeping together." He looked down at the cat, "Your cat can stay as well."
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:50 am

Hazel smiled and thought, Another run away, I wonder if there's more here some where. She smiled even wider when she heard she could stay with him. ″Thank you Brad! But you don't have to sleep on the chair if you don't want to.″ She said kindly, ″I can sleep on the chair, it beats sleeping on the ground.″ She adds, then looks at her little white fluffy friend.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 am

"Ok, your welcome!" He laughed quitly before climbing back up the stairs and he nudges the door open but he freezes, hearing something downstairs that sounded like soft snores. He shook his head as the sound faded and looked back to Hazel and her cat. "Coming?" He asked, feeling relieved that there were others like him after all. He smiled and walked into the building before dragging his stuff out from under the futon and he placed it by the door. He slumped down into the ugly green chair and took out the money before stuffing it and the pink purse into his trash bag. He sighed and rested his head on the arm rest tiredly as he waited for Hazel to come up
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Hazel got her stuff and slung on her back pack. She ran half way up the steps before turning back around. "Lucky! Come here kitty kitty kitty!" She saw the white kitten's blue eyes at the bottom of the steps and then the kitten jumped up the steps. Once her cat got to the top and inside she went up the rest of the steps. The ten year old looked around at the room once she got in and placed her bag on the ground. The little white kitten made herself at home on the corner of the bed. Hazel's brown eyes looked at the bed in amazement, "How did you find this place?" She asked.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:02 pm

"Oh I was just looking for a place to sleep where people probably wouldnt found me so I came up the steps and realized the door would be easy to pic open... so i piced it and I found this, uh stuff." He said as he got comfortable in the chair. He looked over to the kitten and smiled as it got in the bed before he quicky looked back at Hazel. He shook his head smiling to himself as he started to fluff his pillow and prop it up behind him. He turned his body so that his head and pillow were lying on one arm of the chair and his feet were hanging off the other arm. He gave a small yawn.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Hazel yawned a "Oh..." She laid down on the bed, and shifted a bit to get comfortable. The ten year old looked at her kitten then at Brad and said, "Thank you for letting me stay here..." She yawned then went back to sleep, snoring lightly. Her kitten closed its eyes and felled asleep too.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Kalo continued to sleep. Her body rose and fell steadily as she breathed.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:58 pm

"Welcome..." He murmured before turning his head up to the ceiling and closing his eyes as he tried to let sleep fall upon him. He smiled in his sleep moments later as he snored ever so softly as if it was a whisper.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:40 pm

(can it be morning yet?)
Dominic shifted in his sleep as his position in whitch he slept was rather awkward. His eyes clenched shut tightly at his nightmare and he started to murmer in his sleep as he sometimes does
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down