The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

-Runaways on The Street-

+7
Kova
Dawn
Rosaleena
Saffari
Amazon
Seaspray
Breeze
11 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you think something exciting should happen in the RP?

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 I_vote_lcap75%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 Empty -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Simple. A human RolePlay, only humans [particuarly teens and/or children] who have run away from their homes and are now living on the streets.
Please post your bio, and fill out the mini joining form below and post it.
Code:
-Joining Form-
Name:
Short Physical and Personality Description:
Possesions:
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:
Speed:
Sneak:
Persausive:
-About Skills-
You start with 100 points and divide them up into the four skill groups.
Intellagance: How smart your character is.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Sneak: How sneaky your character is.
Persausive: How well your character is at begging people for food and such without making it obvious too that they have run away.
(Also, sorry Archen if your not OK with me using your skills idea)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:Kaitlyn[Breeze]
Deputy:
Snatchers[Basicly everyone else]: Dominic[Amazon], Kalo[Seaspray], Chihaya[Snowflower], Bradley[Kova], Hazel[Dawn], Emma[Mai]
Current Events: Everyone's meeting one another, for the most part. Kalo is confronting a dog.
Poll:Has ended.

#3 has won.
A troublesome nieghbor finds out their living there, and pretty much blackmails the gang. The Runaways then decide something to do about it, and take action.

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 2 Empty Re: -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:28 pm

"I'm Kaitlyn. Who are you?" She asks the stranger outside the window.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Dominic looked up and cut off his humming as he heard Kat speak. He stared out the window and at the girl, also listening for an answer
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:58 am

Name:Hazel
Short Physical and Personality Description:She has short curly brown hair that covers half of her face, Angel also has brown eyes. She is very brave and is very stubborn. She doesn't give up that easily and will always try to prove something right.
Possesions:A stuffed bear that she took from her home, a brown windbreaker that she found to keep warm, a silver necklace of a dragonfly that she took from someone, a little backpack with a water bottle and some snack food.
Intellagance:20
Speed:30
Sneak:30
Persausive:20
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:43 am

Kalo's hazel eyes widened with surprise as replies returned her voice. Are these people like me? "Er..I'm Kalo." She said.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:24 am

Name: Bradley(Brad)
Short Physical and Personality Description: Dark brown hair, light brown eyes, faded red T-shirt, Navy blue jeans with holes at the knees, brown boots, wears a black watch, Brad is quite, shy, sneaky, strong, and he is constantly thinking of plans and ideas that could get him money or something of value to him, he's been a good kid most of the time but he has plans that nclude him robbing some stores to get more food
Possesions: Pocket knife, three water bottles, thick blanket, a watch, a compass, a marker, ten dollar bill, gloves, hammer, 1 apple, 2 biscuits
Intellagance: 50
Speed: 30
Sneak: 10
Persausive: 10

Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:49 pm

(Great! Both accepted! Go ahead and post the bios in the Other RP Bio's topic.)
"Hi, Kalo. Come on in. You'll get frostbite if you stay out there much longer!" She says the last sentence with a hint of humor. She tugs Nick's coat on and zips it up, hopeing her arms and torso at least will be a bit warmer. Noticing a door up some steps, she gets her Via Bradley bag and gets the lock pick to open the door. Flinging the bag to the wall, she sprints up to the door and sets to work picking the lock.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Hazel ran as fast as she could from the woman chasing. She had done her prize winning begging look to get the woman to buy her a hot dog, but when the woman was buying the hot dog, the ten year old had took her wallet from her purse. The young girl's brown hair flowed behind her as she ran, she slid into a side alley and hid beside a dumpster. Hazel was shivering, not with fear but with the cold. She zipped up the way too big brown wind breaker and started to eat the hot dog.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Getting it unlocked, Kat hears the key fall out from the other side. She slowly opens the door and picks the key up, then stuffs it into the pocket. She pushes her bangs to behind her ears so they won't mess up her vision. She pulls out her knife. Looking around, she sees old printing machines, used to make newspapers. She picks up a copy of the latest, and flips to the page with all the missing people. She frowned as she saw herself, and it deepened when she saw Dominic."Dominic. Come here!" She calls down the steps, moving to the top of them.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Kalo nodded solemnly and stepped inside the basement with caution. "So..did you guys run off from home too?" She asked.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:03 pm

After Hazel got done with the hot dog she got up and peeked around the dumpster. Looks like its all clear... She thought and got up from her place beside the dumpster. She pulled her back pack tight as she looked at the ally way and frowned. I don't think I've been here before... She thought. She heard the cars pass by and turned around and sat back down beside the dumpster. "I guess this is home sweet home for know Lily." She said pulling out her stuffed bear, the only thing from her home. Hazel put the little stuffed bear in her wind breakers pocket. She pulled out her water bottle and took a big drink from it before sitting it back in her pack and using the back pack as a pillow.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:01 pm

No. That orphanage was never my home. She thinks. If those words had been spoken, they'd have dripped with hatred. She turns to the cover of the newspaper.Oh! This place closed earlier than I thought. She thinks while waiting for Nick.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Dominic looked up as Kat called his name. He stood up and stuffed Oliver in his jacket pocket but he heard Kalo ask a question, "Ya I ran away, im not sure if I would call that place a home though, none of my real family lived there." He said with a shrug before makeing his way up the stairs and to Kat, "Yes?" he said quitly, not sure what was wrong, he felt Oliver squirm in his sleeve and ignored his friend untill he fell asleep, he looked at Kat
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 pm

"Look at this!" She whispers madly, flipping back to the Missing page."People are out there, looking for us, just to get a reward!" She indicates at the $10,000 reward for all of them if found. "We have to do our best at staying hidden. Look! Kola is in there, too!" She says, but not loud enough for the others to hear. She bites her lower lip. The thought of being found had always haunted her.

Last edited by Breeze on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Dominic narrows his eyes at the paper angrily, he did NOT want to be found, or bought, that just didnt sound right. He gave a huff, "Ya, we'll just have to keep hidden, if they find just one of us, the rest of us are most likely to be found also," He said hollowly, his eyebrows creased in thought
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:34 pm

"Yes. This is why I never liked to stay in groups, but I might as well now." Kat drops the newspaper on a table and picks up an old sheet. "Help me put this sheet up over the windows." She says. She takes her knife and begins to cut the sheet into strips big enough to conceal what lay inside. The sheet would provide extra protection, plus with the windows already boarded over.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:55 pm

(actually Maddison is thought to be dead with her parents on the planecrash)
Maddison looked up as she heard Nick being called into another room but then she turned her head torward Kalo, "Well I didnt really run away from home, My parents plane crashed and when I realized the police thought i was on the plane with them, I didnt want them to know I was alive because then I would have to go to an Orphanage so I bolted. She gave a small shrug before standing up, getting ready to go see what Nick and Kat were looking at but thought better of it and sat down. She then turned to Kalo, Im Maddison by the way, but you can just call me Maddy.
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:00 pm

(Oh, OK. Oops! Changing that post now..)
Kat grabbed a random box of nails laying on the floor.How convient... She thinks. Grabbing a rock, she takes a nail and a sheet and starts to hammer it in as quiet as she can.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:08 pm

(its OK!)
Maddison turns her head as she hears a banging of rock against nail. She smiled and got up to stand beside Kat, What are you doing? do you need help? She asked as she watched Kat hammer away at the rock
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Katie jumps as Maddy speaks. She misses hitting the nail, and, unfortunaly, hits her thumb hard with the rock. She winces, trying to hide it. "Sure. I'm gonna... Uh... go up stairs and look around." She says and hands Maddy the rock. Kat keeps her hand at her side until she's out of sight. Cradling it, she hurries up stairs and disappers into an office. She sits agianest the wall, trying to keep from wailing, tears streaming down her face.(She really was hitting the nail hard.)
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:54 pm

Maddison imediatly saw that Kat had accidently hit her thumb and that she had hurried off, probably not wanting her to know. Maddy sighed, sorry, she whispered and picked up the rock, knowing that Kat had run off to be alone so no one saw her hand hurtng. Maddison shook her head with a sigh and began slamming the rock against the nail as quite as possible.
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Calming down a bit, she explores. Finding a lounge or something, she wonders if the water still works. She turns the knob, and to her surprise, water falls in a steady, clear fall. She happily dips her hand under the cool water. Turning the knob back, she leaves the lounge thing and goes into another room.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Once done with the hammering, Maddison backs up and admires her work before smileing and she goes up the stairs, to also go explore. She looked around and saw a door, she opened and walked inside.
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:07 pm

Kat found a storage room. She coughs as dust fills the air and she quickly closes the door. She goes back into the office she had been in first. She began going through the drawers. She took everything in the drawers, stuffing them into her pockets.(She got scissors; a screwdriver; 2 hinges; screws; pen; and an empty journal.)She held the journal in her hands, then went down to the basement. She emptied her pockets and put everything into her bag.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Maddison slowly walked into the room and looked around, she didnt see much, just large metal shelves with boxes sitting on them. She snorted and she looked up, seeing a string. She pulled the string sharpl and stairs came down from the roof. She looked back at the door before quickly makeing her way up the stairs and into the attic. She gives a smile as she sees manythings up there and she started to look around for usefull stuff. She went to a box and rummaged around for a few moments, only finding some books. She sighed and went to the next box where she found a flashlight, some batteries, three walkie talkies, a dill of yarn, and another marker. She smiled and sat them beside the stairs that led down and she headed to another box.
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Kat went back up both sets of stairs. Passing Maddy's room, she hears someone rumaging through boxes. She looks in and goes up the steps. Peeking inside the nearest box, she finds a lock thing.Weird... She thinks. She pockets her find and keeps moving on to another box.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum