The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

-Runaways on The Street-

+7
Kova
Dawn
Rosaleena
Saffari
Amazon
Seaspray
Breeze
11 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you think something exciting should happen in the RP?

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 I_vote_lcap25%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 I_vote_lcap75%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 Empty -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Simple. A human RolePlay, only humans [particuarly teens and/or children] who have run away from their homes and are now living on the streets.
Please post your bio, and fill out the mini joining form below and post it.
Code:
-Joining Form-
Name:
Short Physical and Personality Description:
Possesions:
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:
Speed:
Sneak:
Persausive:
-About Skills-
You start with 100 points and divide them up into the four skill groups.
Intellagance: How smart your character is.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Sneak: How sneaky your character is.
Persausive: How well your character is at begging people for food and such without making it obvious too that they have run away.
(Also, sorry Archen if your not OK with me using your skills idea)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:Kaitlyn[Breeze]
Deputy:
Snatchers[Basicly everyone else]: Dominic[Amazon], Kalo[Seaspray], Chihaya[Snowflower], Bradley[Kova], Hazel[Dawn], Emma[Mai]
Current Events: Everyone's meeting one another, for the most part. Kalo is confronting a dog.
Poll:Has ended.

#3 has won.
A troublesome nieghbor finds out their living there, and pretty much blackmails the gang. The Runaways then decide something to do about it, and take action.

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 Empty Re: -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:28 pm

I'm sorry about your parents. She says, frowning slightly. But, yes you can stay with us. She tells Angel, her frown disappering to a faint smile.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Kalo grinned again, but this time her smile didn't spread to her eyes. Her hazel eyes were narrowed after detecting a flash of brown and black fur. The stray dog again... Kalo thought as she took off after it. If it followed her around, then why was it so scared of her?
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Hazel looked at Angel, "Well, its nice to meet you too." She said walking down the steps. Lucky looked up at her before rubbing up against her leg. She patted her kittens head and looked at everyone as she heard what Angel said about her parents.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 am

Angel smiled thankfully at Kat. She didnt say anything but let her eyes say the words for her.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Kalo chased the dog, a female german shepard, down a alleyway which led to a dead end. The dog whipped around, snarling. As frightening as it looked, the girl knew that the stray was only snarling because she was scared. Kalo let her posture relax, and her shoulders fall to look less intimidating.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:37 pm

I hope Kalo's not getting into trouble... She thinks, frowning, as she hears a dog's snarls. She slowly tips her head towards the snarls, keeping track.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:55 pm

I know I just joined but I wanted to join other minor roleplays as well, if that is OK Razz

Name: Tyler(Ty)
Picture: -Runaways on The Street- - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfH_ANJaJPKifR2d_JQL5ZmJyXQSUBG7KEOmmqC0WBbIlABS4y
Personality: Ty is quiet and he is a loner, he is quiet though inside he is extremly social. He doesnt open up to others quickly and he is shy, staying away from others and sneaking around. He can be friendly and funny, he likes to pull pranks, joke around, and swim. He is also great at stealing. He wears a white and dark blue striped shirt with black sweatpants and white and black sneakers
Possesions: A large black backpack that is filled with these supplies: Scissors, ducktape, a PB&J sandwhich in a baggy, yellow gatorade, a melted hersheys bar, rope, kitchen knife, bar of soap, and some paper clips and bobby pins(he can pick locks with these)
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance: 30
Speed: 15
Sneak: 50
Persausive: 5
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:59 pm

(Yeah that's fine. Accepted! Go ahead and RP!)
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:18 pm

(Ok, thankyou for excepting me!)
Tyler darted out of the store in a flash. He held only $7 dollars in his hand from when he stole it from the open cash register but these days even a dollar was of value to him. He ran faster, heart pumping in his ears from the thrill and excitement of even the small tiny robbery. He turned sharply down the corner, a wide grin smacked across his face as he pounded down the sidewalk. He turned another sharp corner, almost falling over as his foor slamed against the sidewalk at an angle, he ignored the pain but his grin quickly soon faded. "Argh!!!!" He grunted as he barreled into a kid that was standing in his way[Kat] He fell to the sidewalk and quickly jerked his self up. "Sorry!" he said, "Are you OK?" He asked, glancing back to the corner where he just came from and his gaze darted back to the girl when he saw no one pounding after him.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Kat lets out a little yelp as she gets knocked over. Dazed, she lays on the ground for a moment, a small cut on her forehead. She gets up quickly, and leans on the side of the building. Yeah, I'm fine. She says, rubbing her head. She gives a smile to show she's OK.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Tyler frowned, doubting her though he just shrugged, eyeing her cut. He breathed out of his nose and smiled slightly back. "Well Ok...My names Tyler," He added after a moments pause on a debate of weather he should tell her his real name or a fake name though in the end he decided with real as he figured she must of runaway as their were no adults around. He suddenly looked over and saw several more kids, some older and some younger. He took a step back and looked at each one through narrowed eyes. He finally shrugged again and slouched down against the wall, wondering if any of them would speak their name.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm Kaitlyn, but you can shorten it. My friends, She nods her head in the others' direction, call me Kat. She notices that Tyler is eyeing them. She looks over to them We won't hurt you here. Here, we are a family. A family who care for each other. She turns back to him.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 pm

"Nice to meat you," Ty said in response to hearing her name. He looked up as she continued to speak. He glanced back to the kids and nodded at the mention of being a family. "Ok, nice to know," he said quietly and looked back down. He suddenly stopped slouching and stood up tall. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and distrusting others!" He scolded himself sharply. He managed to look up to all of the kids and grin at all of them.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Kat smiles as Tyler gains confindence. She frowns, hearing the dog snarl again. Be right back. She says. Worrily, she jumps through the window to the basement, and takes the knife. She crawls back out and hurries Kalo's way.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Hazel watches as Kalo walks away then looks down as Lucky freezes at the dogs snarl. Hmm... The eleven year old girl wondered. Her eyes widened as she saw a boy crash into Kat. Hazel's white kitten ran over to the boy before running back as he got back up. "I'm Hazel," She says then points at her kitten, "this here is my friend, Lucky." Hazel says looking at the Ty. Must be a couple of years older then me. She thought before watching as, Kat too, went off.

Last edited by Dawn on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:03 pm

(He's two years older than Hazel)
Kat stays hidden behind a building. She doesn't want to interfere, or the dog might attack Kalo.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:11 pm

(Ya, Tyler is thirteen years old)
Tyler looked up as he heard another girl speak. He nodded to her. "Nice to meat you both," he said confidently, glancing down to the white kitten and then back up to her. He smiled slightly, tring to be friendly before pulling out his gatorade and taking a long sip
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 pm

(Oops, sorry typo, fixed it though :?)

Hazel nodded with a smile as Lucky meowed at Ty. She looked back where Kat disappeared to, wondering what she was doing.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Kat glances to her friends. Good. He's making friends. She thinks happily. She turns back quietly to Kalo and the dog.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Tyler looked torward where he saw Kat walk off. He frowned. "Hmm...." he thought before shrugging and following quietly after her. He saw the snarling dog and he froze, in case it wanted to attack someone, he didnt want to frighten it even more.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Kat hears Ty come up, and she holds out her arm to keep him back. She turns and puts her finger up to her lip. Shh. She hisses in a tiny whisper.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Tyler nods, his eyes not leaving the dog as he does. Suddenly he glances up to peak at the person the dog was groqwling at and he realized it was a ked, his eyes quickly darted back to the dog.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Kat nods slightly at him. She peers around the wall, making sure the dog won't attack her. I sure hope I don't have to use this. She thinks, galncing down at the knife she holds in her hand.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Tyler looks over partway in horror and alarm as he sees Kat holding a knife firmly in her hand. He shakes his head, appaled at the thought of seeing the dog stabbed. He grimaced and turned silently, quickly walking off, not wanting to see anyone get injured. "I guess its better to have a aggressive dog hurt than a person who did nothing wrong...Not that I can tell anyways..." He thought turning the corner and speeding up to the building he was at earlier. He nodded in greeting to the other kids and leaned against the wall before dropping to the floor. He started to hum lowly to himself, not wanting to hear a yelp or painfull scream as he blocked out other noises with his smooth hums
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 am

Angel smiled at Tyler and kept quiet. Seeing the dog she crouched down and held her hand out. "Hello darling." she said softly with a friendly smile on her face.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down