The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Winter Mountain - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Winter Mountain - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Winter Mountain - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Winter Mountain - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Winter Mountain - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Winter Mountain

+25
Mai
Plague
♦Scarlet♦
Sam
Katori
Lakki
Mother Nature
Kirito
Timmy
Nala
Red
Lightning
Bautzi
Archen
Ryder
Willow
Melic
Snowflower
Elric
Aleu
Dawn
Seaspray
Raelynn
Fang
Rosaleena
29 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 33 Empty Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the place in the territory where almost no one goes to. It's cold and winter never ends there. Blizzards and avalanches come a lot. Also there are a gang of loners that are living here, that are vicious and blood-thirsty.

Animals in the area: Rams, snow rabbits, loners, bison, coyotes

Winter Mountain - Page 33 Mountains35

Last edited by Rosaleena on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 33 Empty Re: Winter Mountain

Post by Snowflower Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:31 am

Snowflower smiled. "And what's wrong with that?"she said. The bigger fae lowered her head, putting a paw on the other fae's neck. She pushed down, making blood spew from the faes mouth, at the same time, gaining control. "it's nice to have a little fun."she said fun with an eerie tone, she looked to Seaspray. "I'll be right back."she smiled. Snowy tapped the brutes(Blaze) shoulder twice. Then, she moved back and charged, head butting him almost all the way to the water but not quite there yet. "wrong move Seaspray. Try again."she smiled. Snowflower went back to Milly, she pressed on her throat again. "With this, you can't get up since I put my paw on your throat, if you can't lift your head, you can't lift your body."she chuckled.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:28 pm

~Angel~
shock from the small faes sudden attack, she's left, standing there with blood soaking her fur. She growls and charges, only to find the fae step away. Angel runs into a tree. Dazed, she feels the fae's fangs suddenly stab her back, and she feels something wet and sticky slowly falling down. Oh, no. She's winning! She thinks as the fae rips open her shoulder. Angel stands, falls, gets up, and runs, to dazed to think.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:17 pm

Milly snarled as Snowflowetr walked off to her mate. She quickly got up and charged her, sending them both flying as she managed to tear her claws across the faes face. and her fangs slashed against Snows throat.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:30 pm

Rosaleena felt a pinch in her hind leg, only to see it was that pup from before [Eclipse]. She smiled and started to run around at her full speed--she was only acting like she was slow-- and jumped over a boulder, and hearing a yelp. She knew that she had slammed the pup's head into the huge rock since the pup didn't let go. Seconds later, she felt her shoulder being ripped open yet again, and she yelped. Soon she heard another yelp from the wolf [Thunder] that had just attacked her, looking behind the grey brute, she saw Lightning. "Thanks..."

Devil was finally out from under the weight, now that it had rolled away. She stood up, a bit dizzy from almost being crushed to death. She saw as the dance party (fight) of the four wolves had gone over to Rosa. She saw her mate attack Rosa and another wolf attack Thunder, and she raced over and snapped at his hind leg [Lightning].
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Blaze suddenly turned and darted off from Seaspray as he saw the other group of wolves fighting. he sharged into Rosa and snapped onto the faes leg, yanking back, trying to get her off of the deputy

Last edited by Amazon on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Seaspray

Seaspray sighed at Snowflower and flew at Blaze again, slashing his muzzle. He shuddered at the sight on blood on his claws. He fought out of necessity, not joy. Refusing to show weakness, Seaspray hooked his claws into Blaze's shoulder and clawed him along his flank.

Spitz

Spitz refused to cry out from the pain in his paw. He glanced at it briefly, hoping it wasn't serious enough to render him an omega. Probably not. He tried to reassure himself, then turned on Amazon. "Fool!" The arctic wolf snarled as his opponent let go of his paws. "Showing mercy is a sign of weakness." Spitz suddenly barreled into the brown brute, knocking him over.

Eclipse

Ecli yelped and did not rise after her head was bumped. The world swirled around her, and she was heavily dizzy. She lay down, hoping that no one would attack her.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Willow yelped in surprise as she was randomly attacked. The pain seared though her face as it was slashed open. She whipped around with a low growl rumbling in her throat. The Lead Guard face a black and white fae that looked strangely familiar to Dawn she glanced around and saw Dawn in the battle and sighed with relief then quickly looked back to the young wolf. Willow ran under her to knock her off her feet then locked her jaws on the femme's shoulder.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Location : You know in that planet... whats it called again...?

Character Sheet
Name: Willow
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:39 pm

~Dawn~
Dawn ran at the male pup and grabbed onto his neck. She tossed him away with ease and thought, Wow, do these wolves eat at all... She perked her ears as she heard him hit the snow then turned to see Dusk attacking Willow. She narrowed her eyes before turning back and grabbing the male pup again. This time she grabbed his leg and shook it, tasting blood she let go and glared at him.

~Dusk~
Dusk saw the grayish wolf look around then run at her. She fell as the wolf ran under her then yelped in pain as the same wolf bit onto her shoulder. Dusk growled and tried to get free from the wolf. She rams into a rock with the wolf and her now hurt shoulder.

Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:07 pm

Willow got to her paws after her and the femme crashed into the rock. The blood from her wound was starting to effect her eyesight as she tried to blink the red blood away that was now soaking into her gray fur. Her eyes narrowed as she went for a second blow on the wolf. Running at her, she slipped to the side as she raked her claws down the fae's side then jumped back, panting, preparing for how her opponent would react.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:38 pm

~Dusk~
Dusk smiled as she managed to get the wolf away from her. She ignored the pain in her shoulder, and she yelped in pain as the wolf ripped open her side. She felt the stickiness of blood as the wound started to bleed. Dusk growled and charged at the fea, gripping onto her neck in a flash. She holds on tight, tasting blood but she ignores it.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:02 am

Iris followed the pack to the Mountain. She sat dawn watching other wolves around. She saw some loners. She wasn't sure what to do so stayed calm.
Iris
Iris

Location : Mars is my only home. What nu! Where am i on a blue planet(Earth)

Character Sheet
Name: Isis or Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:49 am

~Thunder~
Thunder whipped around and snapped at Lightnings muzzle opening three gashes as Deviless attacked him. "Lets get out of here this is one fight we cant win today." he growled at his mate. Grabbing the pup Rosa had slammed into the rock and glared at her and his brother with a look of complete hatred. Nudging his mate away he started back to the cave that was their den.

~Lightning~
The balck explorer snarled and then yelped as he was attacked. Hearing his brothers words he laughed. "And you never will." he called as Thunder took off. Turning to Rosaleena he gently nuzzled her. "Are you ok?" he asked with worried amber eyes.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Mai wrote:Milly snarled as Snowflowetr walked off to her mate. She charged her, sending them both flying as she managed to tear her claws across the faes face. and her fangs slashed against Snows throat.

(Mai....Snowflower has got her fang's on her neck... How in the name of wolves does she charge at her...)
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Eclipse

The sandy colored pup was finally taken out of her stupor as Thunder picked her up. She immediately relaxed into a position that the deputy could carry her easier. When Eclipse opened her mouth, the words came tumbling out almost indecipherably. "They...kill us...must...peace treaty."
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Willow let out a strangled snarl as she was attacked by the neck. She somehow managed to lift her paw up enough and slash the fae across the eye before wiggiling out of her grasp. She backed up on wobbling legs as she tried to catch her breath.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:03 pm

~Thunder~
"No." he said to the pup in his mouth after she spoke. "We will recover for now and then attack when they dont expect it." The gray brute was thankful that Eclipse was making it easier for him to carry her and he relised that while he hadnt spent much time with her that he felt protective over the sandy pup.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Devil looked at her mate and nodded, and walked beside him as they walked to the cave.

Rosaleena watched as Devil and the grey brute and the pup walked off, and she smiled. She looked at Lightning and said, "Thanks for the help. But I guess I'm ok... where's Aleu--" Right at that moment she felt pain in her hind leg as a loner snapped their jaws onto her and pulled her back. She rolled onto her back, then stomach, then back, then stomach, and so on. She felt that that had gotten the wolf's teeth off of her, and she growled at the wolf as a warning.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:17 am

Seaspray

Seaspray saw some loners retreating out of the corner of his eye. "Go." He growled at Blaze, clawing at his hind leg.

Spitz

Spitz could see Deviless and Thunder retreating. "What?!" He cried in outrage but followed them anyway. The arctic wolf glared at Amazon. "Good riddance!" He spat. "Til we meet again..."

Eclipse

Her muddled head was finally beginning to clear. "Yeah, you're right." Eclipse agreed with Thunder. But as she twisted her head around to look at the gray brute, slight confusion swam in her green eyes. She was only just starting to recover from the head bump.

Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:23 am

~Breeze
Sitting down, Breeze pants hard. She begins to check herslef for any bruises or wounds.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:13 pm

(Guys, we need to keep posting on the WQ thread! (It won't let me log onto WQ so yeah ._.))
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:35 pm

~Dawn~
Dawn looked around as she saw most of the loners retreating. She smiled then looked around at everyone before sitting down. Her bad leg hurting from where the pups attacked it.

~Dusk~
Dusk yelped as the wolf managed to get her eye. She felt the fea slip away from her grasp. The black and white loner backed away a bit before running back towards the cave with the other. She started to limp as she caught up to them, her shoulder hurting from where the fea attacked it.

[color=violet]
~Lilith~
Lilith stopped as she saw the fighting start to die down and the loners starting to retreat. The black pup growled before running back towards the cave with the others, ending up besides Eclipse and Thunder. "Are you alright?" She asked Eli in confusion, wondering why she was being carried.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Willow let out a sigh of relief as the fae retreated. She sat down heavily on her haunches and began to clean her several wounds. Her wounds were beginning to burn and she shifted her gaze from the wounds to Rosaleena.
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Breeze finds bruises mostly everywhere, and a long gash going from her neck to her flank. Mustv'a done that when she pinned me. Figures. that gash won't heal easily. It'll probably leave a nasty scar. She thinks unhappily.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Seaspray briefly ran his tongue over his throbbing paw, but it wasn't a serious injury. His pale blue gaze shifted to Rosaleena. We won! He thought.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Breeze begins to lick the gash clean. One of her worst fears is dying and leaving the ones she is friends with.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next