The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Wind a Swift Hunter EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Wind a Swift Hunter EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Wind a Swift Hunter EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Wind a Swift Hunter EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Wind a Swift Hunter EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wind a Swift Hunter

+3
Seaspray
Snowflower
Wind
7 posters

Go down

Wind a Swift Hunter Empty Wind a Swift Hunter

Post by Wind Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:57 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NAME= Wind
GENDER= Female
AGE= Two years old
SPECIES= Arctic wolf mix gray wolf
RANK= Hunter
FAMILY=
Dad=Blizzard-Black gray wolf with gold eyes
Mom=Snowfall-White arctic wolf with blue eyes
Brother=Lightning-Dark gray wolf with gold eyes
Sister=Star-A twin of Wind's

FUR TEXTURE/LENGTH= Short and fluffy though slightly wavy
FUR COLOR= Wind has black fur with white markings and patches spotting over her dark fur
EYE COLOR= A light baby blue color
SCARS= She has scars and scratches all over her body and some larger scars over her flank though they are mostly unseen through her fur
BODY= Wind has a small slender build with long legs and small features. She has small ears and a long tail, along with fat paws that allow her to smack down smaller animals when hunting
PERSONALITY= Wind has always been a social wolf, willing to talk to anyone about anything, excluding her past. She is usually open and willing to talk and she is a friendly wolf, though at first she can be quieter but once she gets to know you, it will be hard to get her to stop talking. She can be easy to offend though if you do offend her, she doesnt show it and will keep smiling and talking. She can be sweet, caring, somewhat patient, and caring. She likes to be active and she loves to run, hunt, jump, and anything that is active basically. She is a cheerfull wolf and great at keeping her anger low, even if she is furious she doesnt show it or acts cheerfull instead
LIKES= Socializing, hunting, swimming, jumping, running, pups, company, and buffalo meat
DISLIKES= Demanding, abusive, and controling wolves, loners, and she doesnt lie to sit still for a very long time
TALENTS= Hunting, running for long periods of time, running quickly, and keeping secrets
FEARS= Humans, and rabies
HISTORY= Wind was born in a small pack with her parents, two siblings, and two other unrelated wolf family's. She lived hapilly until she was one month old, that was when her father caught rabies from a passing loner. Her father quickly spread the disease to her mother. Soon after that her mother gave the disease to her own two pups, luckily Wind escaped. The rest of the pack found out about the disease and quickly chased away the rabid wolves before they could infect anyone else, quickly after that the pack had to relocate to a knew home, frightened that the sick wolves would come back for them. Wind was still young so she was adopted by one of the wolf familys who treated her as their own. Wind was upset but said nothing and she traveled with her new family for five months until finally they found land with plentafull of food and water nearby. They quickly settled down and started a new life. Life was Ok there, but when Wind turned one year old and eight months, humans decided they wanted to take some of the wolves land. The wolves were angry and would not move again. They managed to stay away from the humans so they decided to stay. However, it was not long after that humans caught most of the wolf pack. The only survivors were Wind, and old female elder, the male leader, and some other wolves who happened to all be male as well. As you can see they could not repopulate and all of the wolves were upset because the pack would die out. Though when Wind turned one year old and nine months, the pack decided that she was to become mates with the alpha. She refused and declined their offer as she did not even know the male and she was still to young and the alpha was much much older than she. However they were furious with her selfishness that she was going to let the whole pack die out just because she didnt want to be the alphas mate. She figured they would except it and find another fae for the job, but they didnt and instead forced her to become his mate. She became furious as well and left the pack for good, hurt lumping her throat and closing around her heart as she had liked the pack fine, she just didnt want to be his mate, especially forced to be. Saddened and slightly depressed, getting lonely and bored of being alone, she decided to hunt for another pack. She wondered around for a whole month, untill finally she scented the tropical skys pack ahead.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Wind a Swift Hunter Empty Re: Wind a Swift Hunter

Post by Snowflower Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:28 am

Welcome to the site. Accepted. You may begin doing now.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Welcome to the pack, Wind! I hope you enjoy it here!
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Thankyou for excepting my bio and for welcoming me! Im sure I will have a great time with roleplaying with you all and I cannot waite to get started!
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Welcome to the pack! Hope you enjoy it here!
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Thank you Breeze! Im sure I will!
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Hope we meet in RP. I'm guessing you can go ahead an RP...? Not sure, though. I haven't been very active over past month. Mainly January.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Ok, lol I have been thinking of a way to start her out in the packs territory, it appears that every wolf is on the mountain xD
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Mainly. Maybe do something in someone's field of view? It's your decision, though.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Love your bio Wind; welcome to my site! <3
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Welcome to the pack Wind!
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Welcome to the pack
Misty
Misty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content