The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Avalanche the proud hunter EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Avalanche the proud hunter EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Avalanche the proud hunter EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Avalanche the proud hunter EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Avalanche the proud hunter EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Avalanche the proud hunter

3 posters

Go down

Avalanche the proud hunter Empty Avalanche the proud hunter

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:03 am

{***Avalanche***}
*ROLEPLAY*
~Time of the wolves~
*NAME*
~Avalanche~
*NICKNAME*
~Lanche, Aval~
*GENDER*
~Male~
*AGE*
~Three years and seven months~
*RANK*
~Hunter~
*SPECIES*
~Dire Wolf~
*FUR COLOR*
~Dark gray fur with a darker back and tail, a lighter gray(almost white)face, tip of tail, paws, underbelly, and spot on chest~
*EYE COLOR*
~Dark dark blue(almost black)~
*SCARS*
~Large scar down his chest and shoulder, he has smaller scratches on his muzzle and on his flanks
*BODY*
~Avalanche has thick strong legs, a large muzzle and paws, a thick fluffy tail, a deep chest and sharp teeth~
*GOOD FEATURES*
~He has strong legs that are great for leaping, diggong, clawing, etc. He has a large muzzle and sharp teeth and a very strong bite, he has great stamina and speed yet he is still rather strong
*BAD FEATURES*
~He loses focus quite easily, his aggression can lead to several fights~
*PERSONALITY*
~Lanche has a bad temper and is angered easily. He is aggressive and enjoys to fight though he prefers to unleash his anger on the dinosaurs, the creatures that he calls food. He has always been a swift and sly hunter, he can be proud and rarely humble. Though he has always been a loyal, trust worthy wolf, and somewhere deep inside him he holds a caring heart~
*FAMILY*
~FATHER~ Blaze
~MOTHER~ Silvett
~BROTHER~ Blizzard
~SISTER~ Alaska

*HISTORY*
~Avalanche was born in Alaska wit his mom, dad, brother, and later, his sister. They lived happily and fine untill his adoring sister was five months old, that when Blaze, his father, got rabies. His father went and attacked his own family, maddened by the disease. Blaze managed to catch and rabie-fy Blizzard and Silvett. Terrified of getting rabies as well, Avalanche took off with his younger sister. They managed to survive perfectly fine, warding of the threatning dinosaurs and all. But eventually they were seperated when Lanche was three years old. Avalanche didnt know what he could do to find his sister, so he had to move on and survive without her sadly, not knowing that Alaska was perfectly fine, though she missed her brother(Alaska will probably be introduced later on in the rp, ill just make a bio for her and have them find eachother). So seven months later, still lonely and missing his sister, Lanche stumbles across three wolves as he spots them in the distance[Alek, Lakota, Morgra]. He lowers to a crouch and stalks forward silently, secretly wishing for the company of others though he knew he would never admit it~

Last edited by Amazon on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Avalanche the proud hunter Empty Re: Avalanche the proud hunter

Post by Kova Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 am

Welcome aboard Avalanche(Amazon)! Can't wait for you to join in the rp
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Welcome (to the gang?), Amazon!
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Ok thanks Morgra, I had to edit the history a tiny bi as I decided I want Alaska to be his little sister, I also just created Alaska's bio ^^(and I dont know, gang or pack I think he said)
EDIT: Ugh I thought I posted her bio but I guess I ddnt hit send ):< now i get to redo her hole bio and I worked really hard on it grrr
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down