The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\

+2
Seaspray
Mai
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 3 Empty /*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\

A man by the name of Stephen Smithers has placed you in his junkyard with a high electric fence that could kill you with a slightest zap surrounding it. There is many forms of trash, junk, and hidden valuables in his junkyard that you must protect from many burgulars or anyone else who wishes to get in. Stephen is harsh and very rarely feeds his dogs, and on the rare occasion that he does, he gives very little so that the dogs must fight(sometimes to the death) for even a tiny morsel of food. Though at least some thrown away food can be found and thousands of rats live at the junkyard though the rats give nasty bites and the sick rats that bite you can even be deadly...He kicks at, yells, and hits his dogs if they get to close to them and sometimes when he gets a new dog he throws them in a small dog kennel for weeks with no food and little water. During the time you are cramped in the kennel he will prod you with an electric rod that zaps you and makes you shake when touched. He does this to make you aggressive and he does many other things that he thinks will make you aggressive. Though if your lucky, he will throw you right in the junkyard where you might be attacked by the other dogs or accepted into their small disorderly pack. The pack itself is agressive as well, they dont protect eachother and rarely protect the pups, the pack will sometimes leave the pups outside when a hawk is circling above on purpose to teach the pup a lesson, however most of the time the pup is never seen again when this happens(At least the farely young ones). Fights are constantly held wihin the pack for ther top dog or "general." Only the tough can manage to keep their heart beating, and only the toughest can survive with no fatal wounds. The pack is strict and if you challenge a general to a fight and you lose, you are either attacked and killed by the general, chased away from the pack to start your own pack if you wish, or if your lucky, you will only become an omega. You dont even want to know what will happen to you if Stephen finds out a burgular stole some of his junk....

Interested? here are the ranks:

GENERAL(alpha)~ Radar(Mai)

DEPUTY(beta)~

SOLDIER(guard/warrior)~ Gracie(Breeze)

TRACKER(hunter)~

OMEGA~

PUP~

YEARLING~

If you want to join roleplay than you can go ahead fill this out and post your bio(AFTER this rp is accepted if it even is) ^^

NAME~
GENDER~
AGE~
SPECIES~
RANK~
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION~
MENTAL DESCRIPTION~
SKILL POINTS(total to 100 points)
-Attack(how good your dog is at fighting)~
-Strength(how strong your dog is)~
-Guard(how well your dog is at spotting burgulars and keeping them out)~
-Intelligence(obvious)~
-Stalk(how well your dog is at hunting the rats and sneakng around)~
-Speed(how quick your dog is)~
-PICTURE(optional)~

Last edited by Mai on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 3 Empty Re: /*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Spike looks up as he hears the wolf speak. "Im gu-" He cuts off as she continues to walk somewhere else. He shrugs and silently follows her. He stops and peaks around a large pile of garbage and he spotted a shack that she was in. He paused and watched for a moment before shaking his head and trotting forward.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Gracie looks up as the male comes, blood dripping from her muzzle and she still chewing some meat. She flashes a brief and almost nonexistant smile. She turns back to her meal and rips some meat off.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Spike slowly approached the shack and he hesitantly took a step forward, seeing a german shepherd[Radar] and Gracie grin at him. He entered the shack casually and glanced around before quickly backing out and sitting down
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm

(I'm not sharing a den with Radar. Gracie's got her own.)
Gracie chews silently, and swallows her food. She lifts up a rat from her pile and kicks it back to the male with her hind paw. I'm Gracie, by the way. She says.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm

(oh wow I keep making mistakes, I should stop being sort of descriptive ):<)
Spike catches the rat n the air, his jaws making a smack noise as he clamps his jaws down over it. He knaws on it in his mouth as he hears her introduce herself. He nodds and swallows a large bite before looking at her. "And im Spike," He barked back loudly while licking his jaws. "I wonder why im so hungry all the ime..." he thought distantly and shrugged
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Gracie tears off a bit more meat, and gets up and goes out of the den, just to see whats to be found. Chewing silently, she hops up onto a junk pile and digs/walks up to the top. She tries to determine how big the junkyard is from the top.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Spike watches her as she does this and his half ears flcik before he turns and trots to the shack he saw earlier. He glanced around seeing the dog inside and he stares at it, bored. He eyes the dog warily.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:11 pm

She can't decide how big it is. Turning, she see's Spike at Radars shack. This should be good. She thinks. She hops down, sending a shower of junk on purpose. She wanted to see what Radar would do if he saw Spike.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:05 pm

Radar stood up quickly as he saw a new dog standing in the door way. His hackles rose as he saw it was staring at him and he growled lowly. "Who are you?" he demanded, guarded. His eyes locked onto the other dogs and his eyes somewhat glared at him. His ears flickered as he heard Gracie come near though his eyes never left the others dog as he somewhat challenged the dog.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Gracie stands at the junk pile. She see's Radar's silloute rise. Good. She thinks with a smirk on her face. She slowly circles around, yards away, trying to find the best spot to watch if they fought.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:11 pm

Radar realized that this dog might want to fight just for fun. The male appeared to be bored as Radar growled again, realizing that he wanted to fight as well. Not to hurt or kill the dog, but just for the fun of it or maybe for dominance. Radar raised his head in dominance and a deffinant challenge. "I have lived in this junkyard for a year...No one is going to replace as alpha," he thought
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Finding a nice spot to watch from off to the side and in a particuarly dark shadow, Gracie sits down. She smirks as she see's Radar begin to challange Spike. She spots a rat by tail. Thumping her paw on it, it lets out a high squeal. She glances to the shack, then goes about eating it.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:30 pm

Spike's eyes locked up with the males, accepting the challenge and he also heard the question but he decided not to answer them untill the fight was over. He growled and lowered his head, his muscles tense as he got ready to make the first move. "Lets not kill him...Im not sure if I want enemys here, this is a smaller place and I cannot run, and I dont want to kill everyone.." He thought. Suddenly he lept forward, barreling into the brute and his jaws snapping over the males paws as he flung them both forward and into the ground outside. He tried to controll himself from locking his jaws around the shepherds throat.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Yes! Their beginning to fight! Gracie thinks happily. She munches on her rat, happily watching.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:00 pm

NAME~ Stormy
GENDER~ Female
AGE~ 4 years
SPECIES~ Greyhound dog
RANK~ Soldier
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION~ She is thin, lean, and fast. Stormy's body is uniform gray throughout except for her white paws. Don't be fooled by her dainty build--she's fast and a great fighter.
MENTAL DESCRIPTION~ Stormy is friendly on the surface, but she can be moody at times. She is an experienced warrior.
-Attack(how good your dog is at fighting)~ 30
-Strength(how strong your dog is)~ 5
-Guard(how well your dog is at spotting burgulars and keeping them out)~ 10
-Intelligence(obvious)~ 15
-Stalk(how well your dog is at hunting the rats and sneakng around)~ 10
-Speed(how quick your dog is)~ 30
-PICTURE(optional)~ Eh...I'll put in in my bio.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:14 pm

(Yay! Glad to see you joining, SS! Oh, also, can I change Gracie's rank to Tracker?)
Finishing the rat, Gracie sniffs for one. She trots towards ones' scent. Lifting up a blanket, she finds it. She thumps her paw down on it. Putting the rat on the blanket, she drags the blanket to where she was.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:58 am

NAME~Cassidy
GENDER~Female
AGE~Two Years
SPECIES~Australian shepherd
RANK~Tracker
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION~She has brown, blue, white, and black wich dapples the blue colore fur with sky blue eyes. She is lean which helps with her speed but has a strong build all the same.
MENTAL DESCRIPTION~A bit to herself at times. She is calm and easy going. She is stubborn a lot and is brave and knows how to fight, but knows how to hunt better. She is also a fast thinker, even though she doesn't act like it at times.
-Attack(how good your dog is at fighting)~10
-Strength(how strong your dog is)~20
-Guard(how well your dog is at spotting burgulars and keeping them out)~10
-Intelligence(obvious)~20
-Stalk(how well your dog is at hunting the rats and sneaking around)~20
-Speed(how quick your dog is)~20
-PICTURE(optional)~
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvGiDE1PL2WM7F691Zk2nopGpqilOajc50Fw_vxcGyPhr3JxPysg
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3