The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\

+2
Seaspray
Mai
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ Empty /*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:04 pm

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\

A man by the name of Stephen Smithers has placed you in his junkyard with a high electric fence that could kill you with a slightest zap surrounding it. There is many forms of trash, junk, and hidden valuables in his junkyard that you must protect from many burgulars or anyone else who wishes to get in. Stephen is harsh and very rarely feeds his dogs, and on the rare occasion that he does, he gives very little so that the dogs must fight(sometimes to the death) for even a tiny morsel of food. Though at least some thrown away food can be found and thousands of rats live at the junkyard though the rats give nasty bites and the sick rats that bite you can even be deadly...He kicks at, yells, and hits his dogs if they get to close to them and sometimes when he gets a new dog he throws them in a small dog kennel for weeks with no food and little water. During the time you are cramped in the kennel he will prod you with an electric rod that zaps you and makes you shake when touched. He does this to make you aggressive and he does many other things that he thinks will make you aggressive. Though if your lucky, he will throw you right in the junkyard where you might be attacked by the other dogs or accepted into their small disorderly pack. The pack itself is agressive as well, they dont protect eachother and rarely protect the pups, the pack will sometimes leave the pups outside when a hawk is circling above on purpose to teach the pup a lesson, however most of the time the pup is never seen again when this happens(At least the farely young ones). Fights are constantly held wihin the pack for ther top dog or "general." Only the tough can manage to keep their heart beating, and only the toughest can survive with no fatal wounds. The pack is strict and if you challenge a general to a fight and you lose, you are either attacked and killed by the general, chased away from the pack to start your own pack if you wish, or if your lucky, you will only become an omega. You dont even want to know what will happen to you if Stephen finds out a burgular stole some of his junk....

Interested? here are the ranks:

GENERAL(alpha)~ Radar(Mai)

DEPUTY(beta)~

SOLDIER(guard/warrior)~ Gracie(Breeze)

TRACKER(hunter)~

OMEGA~

PUP~

YEARLING~

If you want to join roleplay than you can go ahead fill this out and post your bio(AFTER this rp is accepted if it even is) ^^

NAME~
GENDER~
AGE~
SPECIES~
RANK~
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION~
MENTAL DESCRIPTION~
SKILL POINTS(total to 100 points)
-Attack(how good your dog is at fighting)~
-Strength(how strong your dog is)~
-Guard(how well your dog is at spotting burgulars and keeping them out)~
-Intelligence(obvious)~
-Stalk(how well your dog is at hunting the rats and sneakng around)~
-Speed(how quick your dog is)~
-PICTURE(optional)~

Last edited by Mai on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ Empty Re: /*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\

Post by Seaspray Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Very cool rp. Smile I believe that I can accept it. Hope Rosa doesn't mind.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:37 pm

lol Ok, thanks for accepting it, Im making my bio now Smile
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Seems pretty cool. I'll join
NAME~Gracie
GENDER~Female
AGE~2.4 years old (two years, four months.)
SPECIES~German shepard/Wolf. Mother was a wolf, father was german Shepard
RANK~soldier, but her personality makes her want to be General
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION~look at picture, but has a fairly recent gash on flank and scar over her left eye, has the fighters build
MENTAL DESCRIPTION~Sassy, ridicously stubborn, DEFINATLY the fighting type, has lived through many hardships so she can handly about anything, in times of EXTREME stress she breaks but not entirely. She just gets extra sassy, snappy, and super ticked.
SKILL POINTS(total to 100 points)
-Attack(how good your dog is at fighting)~40
-Strength(how strong your dog is)~20
-Guard(how well your dog is at spotting burgulars and keeping them out)~10
-Intelligence(obvious)~10
-Stalk(how well your dog is at hunting the rats and sneakng around)~10
-Speed(how quick your dog is)~10
-PICTURE(optional)~/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ Utonagan1
Do I need to post a regular bio like you would for the main RP?
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:11 pm

welcome to the junkyard dogs rp Gracie[Breeze] and im not sure, I think its a rule to post a bio but I dont know, im posting my bio here in a few seconds
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Okie doke! I guess I will post it, so it should be up in a minute.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Radar stood up, his hackles rising as he saw Stephan go inside his house, small white sacks slung over his shoulders and a sack that scented of food clutched in Stephans other hand. Radar growled lowly and turned, his eyes narrowed as he realized how hungry he was. He sighed and silently padded to the scent of rat, lowering his self to the ground in a stalk position as the scent got stronger. Finally he spotted it, black fur with red beady eyes, it stood next to an old couch cusion, its back half way turned to Radar. With a snarl Radar lept at the rat, his paws slamming down on its small body and giving a satisfying crunch of the bones. Radar suddenly paused, seeing something just in the distance. His brown eyes flickered from the dead rat and back to the shadows before he finally shrugged and gulped the rat down.

Last edited by Mai on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Gracie stalks around the Junkyard, having only recently being brought here by her new owner (Stephen). She practices some fighting moves on an old tire she'd been passing by. In a few minutes, it'd been ripped in most places and looked like it was going to fall a part. She hid it under a pile of large junk so Stephen wouldn't see and beat her.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Radar was just about to go investigate the shadows of the tipped over couch leaning on several other boards that he thought he could use as a den when he heard something. He froze and his lips drew back at the scent of the dog but he faltered, remembering his fighting days. He snorted and slowly approached the sound and the scent of a dog, his head held high in confidense. He stopped shortly as he turned the corner of an old chair and he saw the dog.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Gracie raises her head as she catches the scent of another dog. Male, German Shepard, Older than me...She calcuated. I don't want no trouble. She grumbles. She wasn't in the best of moods at the moment. She began to dig around in a junk pile, and a rat pops out. Gracie swats it down with her paw and carefully puts it in her mouth, the tail hanging out of her mouth. She slurps it up and begins to chew it, and turns to the male.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Radar eyed the female as she ate the rat and he narrowed his eyes a her. "Who are you?!" he finally demanded and sat down heavily on his paws. Suddenly he lept up and his hackles rose as he heard the door open. He turned his head slightly and kept only one eye on the female and he saw Stephan come out of the house and slowly approach the fence. Radar growled and his ears flattened but he turned his head to listen for her response.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Gracie narrows her eyes and slowly begins to circle him.And why should I tell you my name? Who are you? How do I know I can trust you? Why should I trust you? She asks rapidly. This was one of her Gracie-made tricks that no other dog or wolf knew. She stops by his shoulder. Why should I trust you? She pulls her head away and finishes her circle, and sits down in front of him, calculating some more. Thoughts and calculations blare through her head.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Radar almost snapped her muzzle when she leaned torwards him but decided against it. He growled lowly in answer. "Because if you dont tell me your name Ill rip your throat out. Im Radar. And shouldnt trust me because you will never know if Ill bite your ears off while your sleeping!" He fired right back out her, his teeth clenched and a silent growl in his throat as he answered all her rapid questions. "Now, im going to ask you again, who are you? I answered all of your silly questions now answer my one." He demanded again, calming his self and feeling smug that he reached her at her trick.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Gracie smiles cruelly. He had answered all her questions but one. You didn't answer one. The one with how do I know I can trust you, but now I know I won't get that one. She says. This was yet another one of her tricks. She had many. She trots off to a convertable car with the roof up and one part torn away. And my names Gracie, if you need to know it so badly.She says calmly poking her light grey head up through the hole. She ducks back down and begins to make her way to the back of the car.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Radar snorted, "Well im sorry but I thought that when someone says they might bite your ears off that you may not want to trust them." He said sarcastically and slowly followed after her. He lept up on his hind paws and slumped his front paws over the side of the open window. He breathed in and scowled at the scent but he shrugged it off and dropped back down on the ground. He glanced around and snorted though his ears flickered as he trotted over to an old couch with a cushion missing. He hopped up on it and lied down, his brown eyes wandering over the junkyard untill finally they rested on the cabin. He growled as he saw Mary's shape in the window and his eyes jerked away and he allowed his eyes to rest on the car where Gracie was in and he listened to the sounds of rats as he closed his eyes.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Hm... very interesting RP. Thanks for accepting it Seaspray, and yall might see my application here sooner or later~
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Gracie seriously considered biting Radars tail off. She smirked at the thought. She crawls out through the car top and goes to a pile of junk, to pick out some stuff for her new den. She finds a shiny necklace and picks it up in her jaws carefully, along with the jewelry box it must have come from. She noses the lid open, drops the necklace in, and carries her find to her den. She goes about arranging it. She'd never had a permanent home.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:02 pm

(Thanks Rosa, and I hope to see you join soon Very Happy)
Radar woke with a jerk as he heard Gracie moving around. He grunted and lept off the couch before trotting up a large hill of random junk, his paws scrabbling onto the objects untill he made itto the top. He glanced around and spotted a large shiny box in the distance. His eyes narrowed and he climbed down from the hill before loping in that direction. Finally he slowed down when he could tell that it was no box, but rather a rickety old shack with broken wood floors that cracked to the ground and rusty metal slides. He paused just outside the shack, a large entrance into the small square room stood where a door use to stand. He scented the air before taking a step inside the shack and glancing around. Dead grass was sprouting threw the holes in the floor and a broken window was in the far back wall, on the opposite side of the door. He grunted and walked all the way inside, sniffing at the dead grass and a few nails that were layed across the floor. He snorted and turned around before lieing down so that he could gaze out of the shack. "This would be an OK place to stay..." he thought and rolled onto his side.
(lol I have no idea what could be a place for the pack den, especially in a junk yard, and this what I came up with :p)
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Gracie sees Radar running off from the corner of her eye. Careful to keep to the shadows, Gracie follows him, wolf instincts taking over and doing who-knows-what. She figured it was good to know where your enemy was. That is, if Radar is her enemy. So, considering that fact, she went back to her car, picked up the box, and went to where some boards where holding up junk in a pile. Crawling in, she finds a nest of rats and gives them a swift, yet hard, blow of her paw. She eats one, the rest dead.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Radar stood up moments later, his fur warm as it had been exorbing the suns energy. He grunted as he padded out of the shabby shak and he glanced around, his eyes scanning for anything he should no about. Suddenly he froze as he heard some scrabbling. He growled and aggressivly loped to the sound. He stopped shortly as he turned, seeing the coyote. His lips drew back and he growled again, he saw the coyotes body stiffen before it looked up and locked its eyes on him in a challenge. Radar snarled and charged the coyote, it easily stepped to the side, it knowing he would attack it. Radar quickly spun around and kicked with his paws, making the coyote fall to the ground. He snarled and lept on it, pressing his large paws down heavily on thye coyotes back/shoulders. He lowered his head and allowed his fangs to sink into the coyotes throat as it stuggled, yapping loudly in pain and suprise. Blood spurted from it throat as Radars teet hsunk deeper.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Gracie raises her head she hears yelps. She scents Coyote quickly. Radar, male coyote, female coyote, coyote pups... Her nose was telling her. She leaps up and begins to sniff out the coyote's den. Finding their den, in a refridgerator box, she darts in as fast as she can and snarls at the mother. As it was dark in there, She couldn't see her very well, but Gracie could hear her snarl back. Location... on the floor, curled around her pups. She dived to the female's flank, one paw there, another on her head, and Gracie's teeth met flesh. Teeth breaking through the skin and the life-giving artery, the scent of blood fills, but it smells like more than two. Radar must've found the father. She thinks. She moves from the mother to the first pup of three, snout dripping with blood.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Suddenly the coyote stops shaking and goes still. Radar took a step back as he heard Gracie attack something else. He shrugged and licked his blood dripping muzzle before he dipped his head and hooked the dead coyote in his jaws. "I can eat this later..." he thinks and quickly goes back to the shack and drops the large coyote on the boards of his new den. He retreats to the sound of Gracie and sees her attacking a small coyote family. He grunts and leans down, snapping up another pup in his jaws as he saw her kill another pup. His jaws slammed shut heavily over the weak pups and blood squirted into his mouth.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Gracie doesn't even react as Radar comes over. She just finishes her job with the other two, and, not realizing Radar was there, instinctivly steps over to where the third should have been. She ends up swatting Radar with her tail and stepping lightly on his paw. Sorry. She says, though not exactly meaning it. She trots out and to her old den, blood dripping everywhere from her snout and blood on her pelt, leaving a trail.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Radar snarls and allows his jaws to clamp down sharply on her tail before she trots off. He growls and stalks off to the shack and lies down next to the dead coyote with the dead coyote pup in his jaws. He sits the pup down and knaws on it before scarfing it down hungrily. He looks up at the ceiling and lies his head down, not sure what to do now before he finally sighs and stands up. He trots around and marks around his shack before going back inside and hopping onto his back paws and slumping his front paws onto the broken window where glass slides into his legs skin though he ignores it and stares out.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Oh, I would like to join Very Happy
NAME: Spike
SPECIES: Pitbull mongrel
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Spike is thick muscled and large boned. He has a strong body with big paws and flipped ears, his tail used to be long and whip like but now it is almost a stub. He has a white chestm white paws, and a thin white stripe down his head, the rest of his fur brindle and his eyes are a deep brown(see picture)
MENTAL DESCRIPTION: Spike is aggressive and plain mean and evil. He is very serious and he likes to settle things with a good fight. He will challenge anyone and everyone without the slightest of a reason. He is harsh and can be demanding, he is a very honest dog that sticks to his word. He can be somewhat funny and enjoys a joke or pulling tricks/pranks, when fighting he will always go for the kill like he was trained to do so. He doesnt show mercy and he isnt the smartest dog or a great hunting dog when it comes to rats, but he likes to kill the coyotes and eat them. His caring heart is hidden deep inside and it has never come out, and he doesnt plan to let it do so, he stays tough so he cant get hurt and will attack without thinking.
SKILL POINTS(total to 100)-Attack(how good your dog is at fighting)~60
-Strength(how strong your dog is)~20
-Guard(how well your dog is at spotting burgulars and keeping them out)~10
-Intelligence(obvious)~5
-Stalk(how well your dog is at hunting the rats and sneakng around)~0
-Speed(how quick your dog is)~5
PICTURE: /*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRxasku9rLk5ikODxkgqDhmOJqIY2M6n32PBE_75UqCP-enhFJWg
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down