The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\

+2
Seaspray
Mai
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 2 Empty /*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\

A man by the name of Stephen Smithers has placed you in his junkyard with a high electric fence that could kill you with a slightest zap surrounding it. There is many forms of trash, junk, and hidden valuables in his junkyard that you must protect from many burgulars or anyone else who wishes to get in. Stephen is harsh and very rarely feeds his dogs, and on the rare occasion that he does, he gives very little so that the dogs must fight(sometimes to the death) for even a tiny morsel of food. Though at least some thrown away food can be found and thousands of rats live at the junkyard though the rats give nasty bites and the sick rats that bite you can even be deadly...He kicks at, yells, and hits his dogs if they get to close to them and sometimes when he gets a new dog he throws them in a small dog kennel for weeks with no food and little water. During the time you are cramped in the kennel he will prod you with an electric rod that zaps you and makes you shake when touched. He does this to make you aggressive and he does many other things that he thinks will make you aggressive. Though if your lucky, he will throw you right in the junkyard where you might be attacked by the other dogs or accepted into their small disorderly pack. The pack itself is agressive as well, they dont protect eachother and rarely protect the pups, the pack will sometimes leave the pups outside when a hawk is circling above on purpose to teach the pup a lesson, however most of the time the pup is never seen again when this happens(At least the farely young ones). Fights are constantly held wihin the pack for ther top dog or "general." Only the tough can manage to keep their heart beating, and only the toughest can survive with no fatal wounds. The pack is strict and if you challenge a general to a fight and you lose, you are either attacked and killed by the general, chased away from the pack to start your own pack if you wish, or if your lucky, you will only become an omega. You dont even want to know what will happen to you if Stephen finds out a burgular stole some of his junk....

Interested? here are the ranks:

GENERAL(alpha)~ Radar(Mai)

DEPUTY(beta)~

SOLDIER(guard/warrior)~ Gracie(Breeze)

TRACKER(hunter)~

OMEGA~

PUP~

YEARLING~

If you want to join roleplay than you can go ahead fill this out and post your bio(AFTER this rp is accepted if it even is) ^^

NAME~
GENDER~
AGE~
SPECIES~
RANK~
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION~
MENTAL DESCRIPTION~
SKILL POINTS(total to 100 points)
-Attack(how good your dog is at fighting)~
-Strength(how strong your dog is)~
-Guard(how well your dog is at spotting burgulars and keeping them out)~
-Intelligence(obvious)~
-Stalk(how well your dog is at hunting the rats and sneakng around)~
-Speed(how quick your dog is)~
-PICTURE(optional)~

Last edited by Mai on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

/*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\ - Page 2 Empty Re: /*`THE JUNKYARD DOG'S`*\

Post by Breeze Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:12 pm

(Yay! Glad to see you join, Spike [Amazon]!)
Gracie winces on the inside as Radar bites her tail. Worst place to catch me... She thinks angrily. She turns to check her tail. Nothing serious, he hadn't even managed to break enough fur and felsh to make her bleed. She shakes her tail, and heads back to the coyote den, and drags back the coyote mother and the other two pups to her current den. After setting down her food, she sees Stephen out of the corner of her eye. Looks like he watched that whole thing. From Radar finding the male to me dragging out the rest. She shrugs it off, but then he walks over to her with something in his hand.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Radar looked up and noticed Stephen. He narrowed his eyes and watched him closely as he saw the man slowly walk to the fence and open the gait before stepping inside and closing it rouphly behind him. Radar stood up alert, eyeing the tazor that Stephen always carried in his hand when ever he came nto the pen. Radar almost growled but his gaze shifted to the sack of food scenting package in Stephens other hand. Radar grunted and trotted out of the shack before slowly approaching the man as his stomach growled. He licked his chops as he got closer and he stopped paces out of range from Stephen getting him with a shock. He eyed the bag both warily and hungrily.

Last edited by Mai on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Gracie hangs back, half of herslef hiden behind a pile of junk, the other half shown. Her eyes narrow. She didn't know wheter or not to trust this man, even if he is her owner.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Radar glanced behind him as he scented Gracie come near before he quickly looked back to Stephen who had jus dropped the bag on the ground, a pace in front of him, within range for Stephen to shock Radar if he went to get the food that had just spilled out. Radar narrowed his eyes suspiciously but hunger got the worst of him and e slowly stalked forward before darting in and snatching the food up. He was just turning to run off when he felt the shock prod slam against his flank. He held back a yelp as he stumbled to the ground, the shock shaking his body before the pain lowly decreased and then stopped. Radar looked up to see Stephen removing the shock from his body and then he saw Stephen as he was moving the shock back to zap Radar again. Radar snarled and stumbled to his paws weakly nd lept at Stephen, tearing into his pants leg first then his fangs sinking into Stephens leg. He snarled and twisted his head to tear thye flesh more as he heard Stephen scream, he felt the zapper slam over and over on his head, leaving a ring in his ears bvefore he finally let go. He saw through bleary eyes as Stephen stumble out of the fence and slam the door shut before he limped inside the house. Radar backed up, his head throbbing and his body weak from the shock. He quickly picked up the food in hs jaws and halfway stumbled/ran to his shack.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Watching the scene from narrowed eyes, Gracie laughs a little. Trotting silently to Radars shack, she puts her front legs through the wind and her head to look in. What does he do that for? She asks, a hint of laughter in her voice and a twinkle of humor in her eyes.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Radar almost growled as he saw Gracie had followed him but decided against it, seeing no aggression in her tone. He shrugged lightly, "I dont know, he just does it for fun I guess, he has been doing it for a year now but sometimes its worth it for the food." He said then paused, laughing slightly, "It at least gives me a chance to rip his arm off,"
he said somewhat darkly, rage burning through his pelt at the hate he felt for Stephen and his wife.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Gracie shrugs at his answer, and hops down and trots to the doorway. Why not just go at him when he's off gaurd and in his house? She says, sitting down in the doorway, but not facing Radar.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:21 pm

Radar snorted loudly, "Well I would but I prefer to stay alive. Have you not noticed the electric fence?" he scoffed, remembering the time he had tried to escape by flinging himself against the fence to escape. He had almost died that day, he had lied in pain for months, barely able to move. He shifted his weight, the stinging still on his head though he managed to dull out the pain as he forgot about what happened.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Ever heard of this thing called "Digging?" She says, turning now to him. But why would you want to leave anyways? We've got pretty much every thing here, except me in the fights. Those days were fun... Oh, why'd Joesph ever sell me?! She wonders aloud, getting up and and sitting away from him, back turned, head hung. She sighs miserably.
(Joesph was her past owner.)
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Radar looked up as he saw Gracie move and talk of digging. He scowled, "Of coarse, I never thought of that, Im sure the shock wouldnt hurt me at all as my paw reached down to scoop
ou-"
He stopped abruptly with his sarcastic speech as he noticed Gracies mood change. He frowned, "Ya fights are fun...Though there are some fights here, .like with the coyotes and the occasionall burgular.." Was all he said with a shrug, not sure what else to say to that
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Muttering something about Radar, she gets up and stalks away to an old mattress. Laying down, she recalls past memories about Joesph and the fights she used to win. She used tricks alot then...
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:05 pm

(Ok im continuing where my bio left off, Stephen has just taken Spike out of the van and he is now trying to get Spike and the dead dog that is still in Spikes jaws into the fence)
Spike shook his head violently, the black dog hanging from his jaws in a limp, awkward position. Spike snarled and pulled against the metal leash that Stephen had attached to him, he would of easily been able to get away from Stephen if it wasnt for the heavy dog that Spike would not let go of. He was famed for his fighting skills and how he would never let go of a dog, even once it was dead, he would not lose that reputation as he rembered how his master wouldnt kick him with his steel boot if he didnt let go. His thoughts flashed behind him as Spike looked up and realized the man had already dragged him to the gait. He froze, slightly confused where his master was at(his masters name is Levi) and why this strange amn was taking him away. He shook his head and after another moment he heard Stephen latch the gait close after Stephen had thrown Spike and the dead dog in his junkyard. Spike glanced around, a motionless mutt in his jaws and the man standing behind the electric gait, watching him, before Stephen walked into the house. Spike looked around, his growl shaking his thick body before he stood, his head lowered as he refused to let go of the black dog.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Gracie doesn't look up as Stephen opens the gate. But her nose picks something up. Two dogs... male.... one dead.... live one a fighter... This goes through her mind as her nose twitches once.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Spike froze as he realized there were two other dog scents near besides the dead dog. Finally he grunts with effort and raises his head, glancing around with golden eyes, He pears around though he doesnt spot them. He snorts and pads forward, straining at the effort of moving the 200 ibs dog with him. He stopped suddenly. "I wonder if they want me to fight these dogs..." He thought and finally his jaws unlocked and the dogs head slammed to the ground. He shoved the dog to the side with his muzzle before trotting forward, his eyes sharp and his torn ears flipping as he followed the scent.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Gracie's ears flick as she hears the new dog come closer. Knowing she is turned toward him, she buries her face in her tail. She in a happy-sad mood, wrapped in old, happy memories, and she made herself get into a position where it would be obvious that if she was disturbed she'd get mad.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Spike stopped abruptly as he turned and spotted a metal shack with a dog sitting in the door way...where there wasno door at all. His eyes locked onto hers as he scented another dog in the shack and again he wondered if he was suppose to fight them and that this was just a test or that Levi really did sell him. If that was the case he wasnt sure why, he thought Levi was happy, getting all the money from dog fights in all. He snorted and took a step forward as she didnt seem like the usually type of dogs he fought with. He peaked around her and saw another dogs. "Hmm... I have only fought with pups and dogs like me..." He thought, seeing no extremly fresh wounds on either of the dogs bodies.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:33 pm

(Actually, Gracie's curled up angrilly on a mattress, and she has a fairly recent gash on her flank.)
Gracie sits up from where she lay. She glares angrily at the new dog. This was one of the death glares she used to use in dog fights. It often sent chills down the dogs' spines'.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:42 pm

(oh lol oops, and he cant see her gash if she is lying down x3)
Spike met her glare evenly, his eyes icy cold as they locked onto her eyes. He didnt flinch and his hackles rose, his muscles tense just in case though his gaze flickered over to the shack once in a while to make sure her friend wasnt going to come out. He knew he could fight her, but he didnt know about two of them at the same time. Finally he grunted and sat down though his eyes never left hers as his chopped ears flickered though you could barely tell.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Gracie smirks as he breaks their hostile(?) gazes. Seeing, scenting first, she looks over at another coyote that had found it's way in. Subconciously, a horrifing snarl escapes her. She darts to it, gash exposed now, and bowls it over. Getting tired of going with her fangs to kill, she presses her front paws onto it's throat while it claws at her exposed tummy. as it dies, she lifts her paws off and now uses her fangs to kill. Blood spurts onto her face and in her eyes.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Spike watches as she does this. His stomach suddenly growls and he stands up slowly padding over to her. "Nice kill," He says casually with a grin on his face. He suddenly lowers his head and snatches the coyote up hungrily before racing off onto a large junk pile. He eyes her warily to see if she will try to take it from him while he enjoys the blood flavor he tastes on his tongue.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Gracie doesn't react to his words. When he snatches it away, she instinctivly begins a low, dangerous growl, but stops. She has more food in her den. Speaking of food.... She runs after him, pretending to take it, and stops in front of his face, snapping her jaws with a metalic click. Laughing, she trots away, tail swishing, to her old car den, so he doesn't know her real one. She doesn't know whether or not to classify him as an enemy.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Spike got ready to take off running but he noticed she realy wasnt going to take it. As she turned he somewhat playfully and somewhat warningly smacked at her flank roughly with a large paw though he didnt scath her. He watched as she left before stopping and sitting down before tearing into the carcass hungrily.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 pm

Gracie almost lets out a yelp as he whacks her, but instead, keeps her cool and just rolls over in a complete circle and keeps trotting, a smile on her face. She can't remember the last time she'd ever played with another dog, if she had at all.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Spike gulped down the last bit of coyote and glanced around, his muzzle dripping blood as he stood up. He looked around curiously, not sure what to do. He finally grunts as he makes his way down the junkpile and to the matress. He went over to it and plopped down immediatly, not sure what else to do. He suddenly remembers the dog he killed and he gets up and runs over to it to guard from coyotes or anything. His eyes glared at the dog when he got their, as if the dog would come back to life and attack him, seeking revenge.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Backtracking to her current den, she see's the new male. What'ca doing with that? It's dead. She calls to him, stopping. She trots to her den and plops herself down by the pile where she's got her food. She takes the female coyote and begins to eat it, blood covering her muzzle.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next