The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Time of the wolves EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Time of the wolves EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Time of the wolves EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Time of the wolves EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Time of the wolves EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Time of the wolves

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Time of the wolves Empty Time of the wolves

Post by Kova Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:52 pm

You are a wolf, living in the dinosaur times. There are jungles, mountains, volcanoes, and dangerous dinosaurs all around you. You dont know where you are or how you got there, just that your there and your standing face to toe of a T-rex. You have three choices, to run, hide, or attack. And which do you think will keep you alive longer? You decide. In front of you there is a jungle, behind you is a cave, to the right is a Mountain, and to the left is a smokeing volcano thats ready to explode. You need to decide and you need to decide fast, most creatures that live here are dangerous, they will eat you alive or attack just for the fun of it. There are also some non dangerous animals, the Bronticoarus and... thats the only one I can think of. There are marshes that cover the area, things that lurk beneath the murky water, things that fly high with razor talons, things that rumble under you, things that sneak behind you, and the ones that stare you in the eye. To survive you must be strong, quick, and smarter than the enemy. You must join together and become stronger, quicker, and smarter as one. The pack is aggressive and mean to every one, they wont except weakness as an answer, there harsh to one another and fights are held constantly by the ones who wish to be leader. Having to be harsh on the outside has turned some harsh on the inside. If you challange a leader to a duell and you lose, you have two choices, to become a very disrespected and untrusted omega, or go out on your own and try to start your own gang. So are you interested?ou can go ahead and post your bio ^^

RANKS:

Higher Class(a rank in this class have high respect)

Like a Star @ heaven Male leader~ Alec(Kova)
Like a Star @ heaven Female leader~

Like a Star @ heaven Male beta~
Like a Star @ heaven Female beta~

Like a Star @ heaven Healer~

Middle Class(a rank in this class have no respect)~

Like a Star @ heaven Warriors(fights off the dangers that might come to a pack)~ Morgra(Seaspray), Kator(Snowflower)

Like a Star @ heaven Hunters(supplys food for the pack)~ Avalanche(Amazon), Alaska(Amazon), Lakota(Kova)

Like a Star @ heaven Scouts(gathers herbs for the healers)~

Like a Star @ heaven Yearlings(wolves under the age of two)~ Stormy(Dawn)

Like a Star @ heaven Pups(wolves under the age of one)~

Lower Class(a rank in this class is disrespected)

Like a Star @ heaven Omegas~

Events~

DINOSAURS
dark red is carnivore(dangerous)
red is omnivore(mostly not dangerous)
yellow is herbivore(not dangerous)

Lesothosaurus~ small brownish red dino's that reach a full grown mans knee, walks on two legs

T-rex~ large brown, black, reddish dino with sharp teeth, walks on two legs

Velociraptor~ medium sized tan dinosuar that walks on two legs and has small front arms with sharp hooked claws.

Sinosauropteryx~ A medium sized bird mix raptor type dino. It has wings and walks on two feet. It has a pointed muzzle that resembles a beak and has red fluff on its head like a male rooster.

Tricaratop~ A heavy built dino with horns sticking out on its head. Walks on four legs and skin is like armor, it is large

Phosphatherium~ fat hippo like dino. It is brown with flat ears that are close to the head, it walks on all fours and swims in the water like dino's. It has good meat and lots of it

Compsognathus~ small dino, about the size of a turkey, has a long neck and walks on two legs. Has tiny teeth and large eyes

Parasaurolophus~ edium sized green, yellow, and brown dino. Walks on two legs and has a bill on back of head(like Ducky if you watched the land before time when you were little. Harder to hunt but has great meat

Last edited by Kova on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:02 am; edited 8 times in total
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Time of the wolves Empty Re: Time of the wolves

Post by Amazon Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Im interested and Ill go ahead and post my bio if this is accepted as a rp. Hmmm.... now Ive got to start thinking of a new charicter, just in case.
(oh and is this a pack rp a loner gang or just loners who dont stay with other wolves in a den?)
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

(ummm.... im not sure, i was hoping for it to be a pack or a loner gang, some type where the wolves stay together so definatly not loners, also, I was wondering if someone could make an alpha, at first I wanted to be the alpha but I realized im not bossy or anything and that I wouldnt be a good leader) Ok thanks Amazon, and I also need to plan out a charicter just in case alsoi already have ideas but....
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:36 pm

This looks cool, I will join. Like the loner gang, but prehistoric. Smile

Last edited by Seaspray on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:54 pm

ok, thanks Seaspray
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Alek lowered himself to the ground and he flicked his tail for Lakota to do the same though he already saw her drop down out of the corner of his eye. He stalked slowly and silently threw the thick green leaves that were in the forest. Finally he paused as he saw an opening in the leaves just ahead and he heard/saw the Lesothosaurus just up ahead as they drank a puddle of water. Alek narrowed his eyes and bunched his legs under him, ready to jump, as a saller Lesothosaurus wandered closer torwards them.

Lakota lowered her self to the ground as she saw her brother do it. She stalked forward after him but started to turn slightly so that when Alec jumped at the Lesothosaurus, it would run in another direction and she would be there waiting, ready to pounce
(haha I dont know what they can eat because its prehistoric times and all, so they will just be hunting the small dino, Lesothosaurus, FYI it reaches up to a grown mans knee)
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:33 pm

OOC: Kova, try not to double post, double posting more than twice a week (which you aren't doing yet, luckily) is considered SPAM.

Morgra narrowed her orange, almost lizard-like eyes. She saw two other wolves nearby, and she bared her fangs slightly. She sauntered towards them, then realized what they were doing. The raven femme charged at the small dinosaur, watching it panic and run.

Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:06 pm

(Oh, oops sorry Seaspray I knew that)
Alec gave a low growl as he saw the fae charge up after one of the Lesothosaurus's that he and his sister were trying to hunt but his growl cut off sharply as he saw Lakota already jumping on one and tearing at its neck. He narrowed his eyes and crept closer before leaping onto its hind, his back paws tearing at the dionosaurs tail as he scrabbled up onto its small back. He snarled and dipped his head torwards the animal, his teeth sinking deeply into the animal.

Lakota's ears flattened as she heard the wolf charging threw the leaves. Before the fae lept out of the forest she lunged for the larger Lesothosaurus. She hit its bottom jaw with her paw as she jumped and she went for the neck automatically, her teeth imediatly finding its way into the dinosaurs neck flesh. She could tell when Alek jumped on as the dinosaur almost fell forward on the ground and it started trying to turn its head to its back to get a nip on her brothers shoulder. She growled as the dino's small front claws tried weakly to get at her, the dino's strength sinking by the second. She snarled again and clamped down harder. The creature made a gurgling sound as she reached a major blood vessel and blood poured onto her. She squeezed her eyes shut as she drug the weakening Dino to the ground, slaming its body onto the dirt, she held on for just a moment longer before finally realisng her death grip and she took a step back, her tan fur drenched with blood. She saw Alec jump off and she nodded to him before lowering her muzzle as Alec did the same, though Alec stayed alert for the other wolf that came by.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:46 pm

OOC: That's okay. Smile

Morgra growled, but cut it off as she soon realized that she was the one who ruined the kill, not them. She sat down and eyed the pair of wolves cooly. "Your names?" She demanded.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Avalanche stalked threw the forest and torwards the wolves silently, his hackles up and muscles tense, just in case they were aggressive. He slowed down, just behind a fae[Morgra] and he watched her with his dark eyes. Finally he snuck around and to the side of the other wolves before he poked his muzzle out of the thick foliage and he took a step into view. He heard the fae ask the wolves what there names were and he cleared his throat. "Im Avalanche, and you are?" He said with a touch of guarded aggression to his voice.

Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Stormy wondered around, staying in the shadows of the bushes. She ignored the nagging pain in her side from the scar. She looked around, still trying to wipe the memory of seeing all of her family and friends in bones. She shuddered and kept moving. She caught the scent of some other wolves close by and stopped.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Morgra swiveled her silver lobes in the direction of a new wolf who called himself Avalaunche. "I am called by the name of Morgra." She replied.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Alek nodded to Morgra and Avalanche, his eyes darting warily over to the brute as he heard some aggression edged to his voice. He stared at Morgra for a second longer, "Im Alec... Nice to meat you Morgra, Avalanche" He nodded to the fae and then Avalanche as he said there names.

Lakota lifted her head and gave a small smile at Avalanche and Morgra, being the more friendly wolf that she is. Her muzzle tinted in the dino's blood, she spoke, "Im Lakota, nice to meat you both," She said friendily though her muscles tensed as she realized her brother was tense as well and she realized it must because of the brutes aggressive sounding words. She rolled her eyes and her ears flicked as she scented a wolf in the distance, she turned her head to the scent

Alec also scented the wolf but he shook his head, deciding to ignore it for now, before he dipped his head and took another bite of the dino.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Stormy then scented food and her stomach rumbled. She took a step back, then thought, Their wolves not meat eating dinosaurs... She started to walk again, this time walking as quietly as she can.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Morgra tentatively walked up to the carcass and tool several hungry bites, eyeing Alec warily. She looked up at the newcomer.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Not being able to stand it, Lakota turned to Alec, "Ill be back..." She mumbled before turning and trotting silently into the forest, from here the wolf scented like a yearling or maybe even a pup and she got less tense. She slowed down as she neared, staying as quite as possible before she was standing in front of the wolf. She stared at the young fae and smiled slightly, "...Oh hello there...." She said with a smile still on face, "Im Lakota, who might you be?" she asked curiously.

Alec lifted his head and nodded as Lakota darted off. He barely kept back a defensive growl as Morgra took several bites of his food but he shook his head and took a step back before flicking his tail to Avalanche as a sign to go ahead and take some food if wanted. He took another step back and sat down, showing he didnt want any more food (so does any one want to be the leader?)
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Stormy took a step back as a new wolf appeared in front of her. "Um, hi." She managed to say, then said, "I'm Stormy. I'm just wondering, away from my that is over run by meat eating dinosaurs." The yearling looks down.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:43 pm

"oh... well nice to meat you Stromy..." Lakota said quitly, her ears flattened when she listened to Stormy's story of her home being attacked by large dino's. "I... Im sorry to hear that..." She stammered and shifted her paws. She looked at the pup closely again, seeing her thin frame. "Are you hungry?" she asked, hoping to change the subject so that Stormy wouldnt get sad.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Stormy looked up, her electric blue eyes shining. "Yeah! Do you know where some food is around her?" She asked, wagging her black tail slightly.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Lakota smiled widely at the pups enthusiasim and she gave a nod, "Here, follow me, me and my brother caught a Lesothosaurus just a few moments ago." She said with a wag of her tail and turned, trotting forward a few paces before looking back to see if she was following.

Alek's head swiveled over as he wondered where Lakota went off to. He peered into the forest, wandering if he'll catch a glimpse of her even though he knew he wouldnt, the forest was to thick. He shook his head and turned back to face the others.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Stormy wagged her tail and took off after Lakota. "So, are you in a pack?" She asked following her friend. She kept up to where they were and stayed alert for any sounds or movements.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:37 pm

Lakota jogged forward as she saw she was following and her eyes narrowed in a small train of thought."Um... well not really, i just travel with my brother, Alek. But we did just meat two other wolves." She said as she slowed down, nearing where the dino and her brother was. She padded out of the bushes and stepped aside. She pointed with her muzzle to the dino, "There it is, you can go ahead and eat your fill Stormy." She said while staring at her brother, giving the hint to let her eat.

Alek's ears perked and he turned his head as he saw Lakota and another young wolf walk out of the bushes. He held back a growl as he heard his sister say the wolf could eat her feel. Though he nodded when Lakota stared at him in warning and he took two steps back away from the dino to give some room. He licked the blood off his muzzle even though he was full, he still enjoyed the taste.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Stormy slowed down when they neared the edge of the forest. She looked around before stepping out into the open. She saw more wolves that she really didn't know, then saw the food. She walks over there alert, then takes a couple of big bites from the dino. She licked the blood that was now on her muzzle and took a step back. The young black wolf nodded at the others, "Thank you..." She said.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Alek nodded to the young wolf who he figured her name was Stormy as that was what Lakota had said. "Welcome...Stormy." He said before a pause, "Im Alek, Lakota's brother." He said. "And there's Morgra and Avalanche." He said, nodding to each wolf as he said there name.

"Ya, that's my brother Alek." Lakota said and sat down, her light blue gaze drifting onto each wolf as she tried to remembered there faces and names. It was easy
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:33 pm

OOC: Well Kova, I think you should be leader since it's your rp. But it's your choice.

Morgra dipped her head to Stormy. "Nice to meet you." She said softly, then quickly turned back to her solitary, wary mood.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down