The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
 The Main Den - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
 The Main Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
 The Main Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
 The Main Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
 The Main Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+26
DarkSecret
Mai
Naavy
Elric
Kova
Mother Nature
Archen
♦Scarlet♦
Lightning
Ryder
Sam
Raven
Dawn
Bautzi
Amazon
Rosaleena
Sharon
Raelynn
Seaspray
Saffari
Breeze
Misty
Iris
Timmy
Snowflower
Aleu
30 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 2 Empty The Main Den

Post by Aleu Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:48 am

First topic message reminder :

(Sorry i've been inactive for awhile I just had the biggest exam of my life xD)

I had made no move to introduce myself to any of the newcomers which wasn't a rare occurance but the fact that I was still injured didn't help with my lack of socialness. I looked down at my paw and realized I needed to change the leaf again because of the seriousness of the inury I'd have to change it more then one regularly would. I got up but then collapsed to the ground as my leg was still incredibly stiff letting out a strangled cry as I fell back directly onto my injured paw.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 2 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Sharon Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Sharon considered herself a newcomer and quickly ran over to the alpha and the new wolf.

Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Saffari rushed over, her fur sticking out in the current events that just happened, she then knew for sure the female[Rosaleena] was the leader and let her head drop slightly as she does not want to appear the same rank or any signs of dominance torward the alpha female. She watched carefully and timidly ready to do what the alpha wanted her to do, all the while hoping she didnt do any thing wrong.
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Amazon quickly lept up alarmed and bounded to the wolf[Rosa] in three large bounds. He skittered to a stop just in front of her, ears up but head and tail lower than hers, just realizing that she must be the alpha or some other higher rank wolf. He looked at her expectantly as she leaned over the white fae still growling, and he gave the other cream coloured fae[Saffari] a flick of his ear in acknowledgement as he stared intensly
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:56 pm

"Rosa, they are pretty much nervous after this sight."Snowflower frowned. "Take deep breathes. Release your anger.."she said.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:05 pm

She chuckles quitly before shutting up and sitting back on her haunches, her cream and dark tipped tail lieing out beside her. She smiles at the other wolf swiftly before turning back to the thought to be alpha, she stares at the white female lieing on the ground wondering what she would do.
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 am

Sharon looks around, still waiting for the alpha to do something, but not knowing what. She sees the other wolves that rushed over, the newcomers. She tilts her head, waiting for her reaction.

Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:11 am

Sharon wrote:Sharon considered herself a newcomer and quickly ran over to the alpha and the new wolf.

(Two sentences please. Or it will be considered as SPAM)

Snowflower remained beside Rosa. She watched as a few other wolves came to gather with the other newcomers.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:27 am

I limped back into the densite though I made sure to remain on the edge the last thing I needed right now was someone bumping into me. Once I reached my previous spot I lay down with a sigh and applied one of the leaves carefully to my paw.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:39 pm

"Oh dear i'm really sorry leader." Iris said bowing and rolling on her back."I'm so sorry it won't happen again, leader".Iris felt emberreset.She didn't mean it."I will do what ever you say leader" a tear falt from here eye.Iris was bowing rolling and crying at same time infront of the leader.Iris just lost her mind.Her wite fur got gray and dirty from rolling.She calm dawn and her tears stoped and putted tail between legs and ears go back up and lowered self showing that is sorry.

Iris
Iris

Location : Mars is my only home. What nu! Where am i on a blue planet(Earth)

Character Sheet
Name: Isis or Iris
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:22 pm

breeze woke up to the sight of rosa pinning down at the fae [iris]. she stood quickly, and wondered what to do. she decided to go back to the beach and get more fish. she turned and quickly ran off, partly scared at rosa's sudden display of domanice.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Seaspray could barely hold back a chuckle at Iris' show of submission. "You know, Rosa isn't going to kill you or anything like that. This isn't the loner gang." He said.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Saffaris ears perked and her lips curved up in a small smile, relieved that no wolf was to get hurt and that, if she joined, she now knew for sure she would have a strong leader. She swiftly turned her head as the fae[Breeze] stood up she wagged her tail slightly before the wolf ran off into the forest. She stared after, wondering faintly where she was going and what was in that direction.
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:00 pm

breeze looked over her shoulder and stopped suddenly, digging her paws into the ground. "you should go back to rosaleena. she's the wolf to go to to join officially. if your wondering where i'm going, im headed to the beach." she said quickly before running off again.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Saffari quickly nodded and jerked her head back to the alpha who she now knew as Rosaleena. She watched the fae[Iris] roll on the ground, getting dirty and sticking her fur out. She smiled at here quickly before looking back up at Rosaleena, waiting to see what she would do next
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Amazons ears stood straight up as he listened and looked at the leader, which he now knew her name was Rosaleena. His head still lowered in respect, he started to clear his throat, getting ready to say his name and his need for a pack but paused, deciding he should wait till the faes[Iris] and Rosaleenas dilemas are cured. Instead he sat back on his haunches to watch, his ears flicking to all the sounds.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Dawn looked over at Misty, "Well," She says, "We might go hunting with the others. Do you want to join?" She then hears a commotion going on and turns around. She sees a couple of new wolves and her friends gathering around a new wolf and Rosa. She tilts her head and asks Timmy and Misty, "What do you think is going on?"
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:55 pm

"Get up, I wasn't going to hurt you or anything," Rosa said, getting off the fae. Sometimes this pack just seems that anyone can do anything they want, and that there's no dicipline or anything, she thought. She looked around and saw all four loners next to her. "What are your names and would you all like to join the pack?" she asked, standing tall with a lot of dominance.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Amazon spoke lowly but clearly, his head still down in respect, his tail curled around his paws. "Im Amazon, and yes i was hoping to join," he said before looking up and staring at the cream coloured wolf[Saffari] waiting for her to speak.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Seaspray sat down and curled his black-tipped tail around his paws. He watched Rosaleena talk to the newcomers.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Saffari saw Amazon looking at her and got a little nervous. She spoke in a high voice, "Im Saffari and I was wondering; hoping acctually," she corrected herself, "that i could join this pack." She paused and looked around, her body slouched and head hung low so she is lower than Rosaleena, even though she was all ready much smaller. Her ears flicker as the wolf sat down and looked to the other new wolfs a bit timidly, giving Rosaleena a quick glance before swiftly looking away again.
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:34 am

I walked through large trees stopping for a moment to listen to my surroundings. I sniffed through the air for a moment, easily catching the strong scent of a near by pack. My dark red eyes scanned the area. It seemed I wasn't to far off from where the wolves were. I let out a small sigh, another pack to be rejected from. Although I was used to it. I shook my black pelt for a moment and began walking towards where I could now hear faint voices. Once I thought was close enough I stopped and leaned down flicking my ears forward listening. It seemed that there were some loners who had just come here to be accepted too. I guessed I'd let them discover my presence. I twitched my tail as I watched them all closely. I wasn't sure how long it may take for them to realize I was here but I was sure it would more then likely be my scent. I was blending in with the shadow of a tree. All that stood out were my dark-ish red eyes.
Raven
Raven

Character Sheet
Name: Raven

http://lunarx052.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:02 am

Iris sits and calms dawn self. She cleans fur of dirt. She was deaply realizing that was speakying to the leader. Iris will never do that mistake again. Sits dawn and doesn't make a step or noise.
Iris
Iris

Location : Mars is my only home. What nu! Where am i on a blue planet(Earth)

Character Sheet
Name: Isis or Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:05 am

Seeing a shimmer under a tree in the bushes, Snowflower turned to Rosa. "I'll be checking on something."said the beta. She peered in and growled. As she saw the fae, she smiled. "You should get over there. Rosa is accepting members as we speak."Snowy said. She padded back over to Rosa and sat down.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:08 pm

breeze runs back towards the den site, a huge tuna in her mouth, pelt dripping. clumsy with fautituge, she doesn't see a balck fae [raven], and runs into her. Breeze rolls over and onto her belly. "sorry!" Breeze says to the fae, and stands up, a bit intimidated by the black faes's height. "I'm not usually this tired." she says with a huge yawn. then she flops over, too tired for anything else, and sleeps.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Rosaleena looked at Amazon and Saffari, and the fae [Iris] who simply ignored her again. She rolled her eyes and acted like she wasn't there until she decided to obey. "Welcome Amazon and Saffari, what rank would you both like?" she asked.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content