The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Rushing River  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Rushing River  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Rushing River  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Rushing River  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Rushing River  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rushing River

+7
Ryder
Seaspray
Red
Bautzi
Snowflower
Rosaleena
Lightning
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rushing River  - Page 4 Empty Rushing River

Post by Lightning Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is just a river that is surrounded by rain forest.

Animals in the area: Parrots, macaws, monkeys, red-tailed hawks, condors, bobcats, bison, elk, rabbit, red foxes, deer, caribou

Rushing River  - Page 4 Rainforest%20River

Last edited by Lightning on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Rushing River  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rushing River

Post by Raven Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 pm

I twitched my ears slightly, my gaze staying on him. I watched his facial expressions but his reaction to what I had just told him was a bit surprising to me. Others had instantly kicked me out for the fear of me turning on them maybe. I just shrugged it off. I felt slightly relieved that he wasn't going to mind but I still had to tell the leader about this. I flung my mind back to the question he asked me before I began explaining what I had used to do, "To your earlier question, Elric. He told me about a scar he had asked about and your reaction to it." I said easily. I watched as he went in the water and set himself down. I wasn't sure how to respond to what he had said after I told him at the moment. I was normally used to just getting this look of shock and instantly lose trust and being watched with everything I did. I perked my ears forward as he began speaking again. I continued to listen. I looked to the river for a moment, "That's half the reason I guess." I said, my voice quiet for a moment. I glanced to the part of fish he had tossed over to me and I glanced upwards at him, "Thanks but no thanks. I've had fish once before and it just doesn't taste right to me." I said pushing it back towards him. I looked back at the river for a moment. I could still feel my stomach rumbling but I simply began to ignore it.
Raven
Raven

Character Sheet
Name: Raven

http://lunarx052.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Archen listened to her as she responded, instantly recalling the moment Elric had inquired about his scars. "Yeah, I wasn't too happy about my own reaction, but I've began to cope better with my past since I've been here. I guess knowing there is a future ahead helps you forget about your past." He said softly, rubbing his shoulder as it pushed the fur into the scar he held, memories of those times flooding back, anger right behind them but he found himself able to suppress it.

Arch listened to her as she spoke about the reason for her dislike of being touched, "Half the reason? Then am I wrong to assume you know the other half? I would like to know, but I won't push any further if you don't want to tell me." He said softly, pawing at the fish and bringing it closer to him as he grabbed it in his muzzle and swallowed the tender meat. "Well, I'm sure you're hungry, how about a little hunting trip? Just choose what you want to eat and I'm sure we can track it down."
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:27 am

[ Sorry for not posting for a while ._. I've been pretty busy. Anyways~ ]

I glanced to the water for a moment as I listened to Archen's response about Elric and whatever had happened. Knowing I have a future helps you forget about your past. I slightly shook my head to that for moment. It may be that way for him but with so much that had happened to me, it seemed impossible to forget it. It had left a scar to deep to forget anything about it.
My gaze flickered back to him for a moment, "Your assumption is right but I choose not to tell you what it is." I said a bit bluntly. My gaze turned to the rivers edge and I just watched the water for a moment or two before I heard Archen begin to speak again. I only twitched my ears to listen but I didn't really drag my gaze from the water for now. "Fine, I guess since you're more than likely going to continue on insisting for me to get something then I guess I'll just go hunt for a hare or whatever." I said in a sigh at first. I glanced at him for a moment to see his reaction but I soon dragged my gaze away and stood up.
Raven
Raven

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Standing up from his position, he listened to the black furred fae intently. "I see..." He stated softly, hating that she was still so closed to him. However, that was probably just who she was. He listened to her next words, feeling a bit of annoyance in her phrase. "I'm sorry if I come off as being annoying, I just assumed you would be hungry by now. Neither of us have eaten in a while, so I thought you could use something. If all you want is a hare, that's fine, but we have two of us. I'm sure we could find an elk to eat if you're up for the challenge, Raven." He spoke firmly, offering the fae a quick smile before turning his gaze back to the trees behind him. Letting his nose inhale the scents of the surrounding area, a lot of animals instantly becoming known. Traces of an elk scent becoming noticeable, but without getting closer he couldn't be sure. "So, how about it? Hare or Elk? Your choice."

With the multiple howls sounding from atop Winter Mountain, Archen couldn't deny the worry that tinged his mind. "Perhaps we should head back to the den for now, Raven. It sounds like the others are up on the mountain and are dealing with something, I think it would be best if we went back and kept watch over the few who remain at the den." He stated firmly, trotting past the black furred fae in the direction of the den. "I think there are some food reserves at the den if you're still hungry." He spoke softly, tilting his head back slightly as he walked, looking to see if she would follow.

~Main Den~
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:33 pm

[ Sorry for poofin' I'll be trying my best to stay active the best I can. ]

I twitched my ears slightly as I listened to him apologize. I was assuming I had annoyed him by what I said but I was also noticing how apologetic he was. I shrugged it off, I guessed It'd be best not to comment about it right now. I then perked my ears up to some howl off in the distance. Although I wasn't sure what was going on I did want to know. I stood up and "Alright." I responded to him but decided not to respond to his last sentence for now. I began to follow him back keeping distance between him and myself as I did so. My fur was slightly damp from all the mist going in the air from where we were at a few moments ago.

- Main Den -
Raven
Raven

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Seaspray trotted up to the river bank and placed one paw in the rushing water. It felt cold to the touch, but cold water was perfect for trout. The beta settled into a crouch, a vigil by the river. He waited, pale blue eyes watching every move of the dark shapes in the water.

A lunge. A splash of water. A wet slap on the muddy river bank. This is the pattern that each of Seaspray's catches followed. So far he had caught 5 fish, a relative success. Fishing, a practice as old as fish themselves. Wolves and other animals did it to survive. SS was finally beginning to feel the glee of bring a fisher again as he continued to hunt for the water-dwelling creatures.

After catching several more of the slippery animals, the white brute gathered them all into a pile and took them in his jaws. With that, he headed for the den.

-Main Den-
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content