The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Rushing River  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Rushing River  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Rushing River  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Rushing River  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Rushing River  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rushing River

+7
Ryder
Seaspray
Red
Bautzi
Snowflower
Rosaleena
Lightning
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rushing River  - Page 3 Empty Rushing River

Post by Lightning Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is just a river that is surrounded by rain forest.

Animals in the area: Parrots, macaws, monkeys, red-tailed hawks, condors, bobcats, bison, elk, rabbit, red foxes, deer, caribou

Rushing River  - Page 3 Rainforest%20River

Last edited by Lightning on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Rushing River  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rushing River

Post by Red Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Red slowly approached the dark male, not from caution, but so not to bambaurd him. "What're you doing here?" She asked softly.

Red

Character Sheet
Name: Red
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Lightning shrugged. "Nothing really. I guess Im just wondering if I should go that way and see what the territory is like for the pack and a few other things." he said looking up the river.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:55 am

"Well, really we came to have a look around and see what's safe, if you'd like to join us." Red offered the stranger male.

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:59 am

The black brute heaved himself to his paws. "If you want." he said shaking out his fur. He padded slowly forward sniffing the air as he went.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Red smiled. She turned to face both of her companions that were with her now. "So, where to now?" She asked them. She whispered to Willow "I'll teach you how to fish when we arrive at the beach."

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Lightning didnt stop as he contiued to the river mouth.
-to river mouth-
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Red turned and saw Lightning padding away. "Come on Willow, lets go." She said eagerly.

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 am

Willow nodded and left the tiny fish. "sorry." she barked to red before rushing over to follow Lightning.
-River Mouth-
Willow
Willow
Lead Guard
Lead Guard

Location : You know in that planet... whats it called again...?

Character Sheet
Name: Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 am

"It's fine." She yipped happily. Red followed the two from the back.

-To River Mouth-

Red

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bautzi Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:33 am

Bautzi looked at four elks as he arrived at the riverside. Scanning every movement they do he thinks about the chances he has to get one down alone. He is used to hunt alone and has no problem in dealing with one of them, but the chance that they turn around and start to attack him holded Bautzi down. One of them seemed weak and does not move much. Bautzi slowly runned towards the four elks getting them to move faster, his eyes catched the weird movements of the weak one and he started to growl. Bautzi isolated his target quickly and he looked around, just in case, but the other elks where gone. The elk stopped and turned around lifting his hoof and tryed to hit Bautzi, who where right behind him. Bautzi knew that this could happen, like many times before, and dodged the atack with a short leap to the side wich he used to get momentum to leap directly at the elks throat. His muzzle surrounded the elks throat and closed fast. The elk fell to the ground taking his last breath. Happy about the fact that he still is able to do that "trick" he learened years ago, after this simple attack hitted him several times, he thinks about the way he should carry that huge elk. He howled in the direction of the main den to get some support, allready looking for some ways to carry it alone. He crawls under it and tryed to lift the weight, but its to much to carry alone, "At least 1 more wolf should do it" he thinks to himself looking in the direction of the main den and hopes for some help.
Bautzi
Bautzi
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bautzi Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Bautzi still looked towards the main den, his lazy vein made him wait for a really long time. "I guess its up to me now..." he sighed, you can see a sad expression on his face as he thinks of the best way to carry that elk. Bautzi carefully crawled under the neck and his muzzle gripped thight to the elks head wich made him walk kind of diagonal. The weight on his shoulders slowed him down quite a bit as he pulled the elk towards the main den.

-to the Main Den-
Bautzi
Bautzi
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Archen walked into the area, following along the side of the quickly moving river. His paws sinking into the wet ground with each step as he lifts his paw firmly to prevent his paw from sinking to far in. The loud water flowing passed them surely enough to prevent any eavesdroppers or those who may be walking by. However, the water had a soothing noise to it. Archen glanced back, curious if Raven was still behind him as he walked. Assuming she would still be following him, he continued forward until a small fall in the river came up. He moved around and down to rocky bank. The rocks large but smooth and coated with a thin layer of water from teh river, making them a relaxing place to lay or sit. The small drop in the river sending a constant mist over the area, not enough to soak a wolf but enough to feel it's cold temperature.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:43 pm

I perked my ears forward as I heard the sound of the water from the river I now caught sight of. My paws were sinking a bit in the wet ground but I made sure to keep walking quickly so they wouldn't sink in to far. I glanced ahead where Archen was now, I turned my gaze to the water and all around the place. This place would be good to talk. No one would be able to hear unless they came closer to where we were. I continued to follow him till he stopped. I glanced over where the mist was flying up making the air around where it passed cooler.

[ Writers block
Raven
Raven

Character Sheet
Name: Raven

http://lunarx052.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Archen moved closer to the smooth rocks, lowering himself down onto his hind legs. The cold mist of water falling gently upon his bushy fur, more relaxing that it was freezing. He waited for a moment before turning his attention to Raven. "Well, I don't really know where to start and I feel bad starting with this, but it's the one I'm most curious about. You're dislike for being touched. When did you acquire that and how did you acquire it?" He asked bluntly, his face showing he feared her reaction. "Remember, you don't have to answer."
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Midnight listened to the sound of the rushing water. She thought it was very soothing to hear the water rush past her.
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:03 pm

I sat myself down, keeping space between me and Archen while I listened to him speak. His question was expected, I already had guessed it'd come up while talking with him. I wasn't feeling the need to go into detail right now and anyways I hated to talk about it. I twitched my tail as he finished, I could see he had some kind of fear on his face expression. I guessed maybe to my reaction and that is why he reminded me that I didn't have to answer. "I've been like this since.. Well I guess it started when I was about to be a year old.. Maybe 3 months after being in the last pack." I answered, my voice had a cold tone in it and became a bit more quiet. Not only my voice was effected but after I had stopped my I now felt that my muscles had tensed. I hated thinking about what happened and when things started and such. I now began trying to find at least the simplest way of saying how. "I'll just say I developed it the last pack I was in.." I said to him twitching my tail. My voice was still the same since I answered the first question. I watched for his response, and other question that would be coming up.
Raven
Raven

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Archen watched her as she answered, her body noticeably tensing up as she spoke. "I understand if you don't want to say exactly what it was, but if you ever feel comfortable enough to tell me, please do so." He said calmly, trying not to act like he was pushing it but wanted her to know that he in fact was very interested. "You said something about your pack being slaughtered when we first met. Could you tell me why they were slaughtered and why you survived?" He turned his gaze over to the river, watching as the water flowed hastily down stream. He felt that him making eye contact would probably do nothing but make her more nervous.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 pm

I hadn't noticed another wolfs presence here with us yet since I was so concentrated on the conversation and questions being asked. My body stayed tense and my voice the same. I was slightly surprised it hadn't gone stiff, "My birth pack was slaughtered for territory I'm guessing.. But the ones who did that was the one I ended up being in." I said my voice became colder at that moment as I spoke. I began to feel hate towards what happened and I was just trying to block out the images that were trying to sneak into my mind. "Not by choice mind you. Anyways.. They were also slaughtered by a pack they had failed to slaughter themselves. They had it coming though. They deserved it." I said and paused for a moment. My voice became full of hate as I spoke about them. I shook my head, "When I saw my chance to leave I took it." I said bluntly. I could feel the heat of hatred fill up inside of me for a few moment in my chest after I finished. I turned my gaze to the water and just watched it till Archen responded.
Raven
Raven

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Archen listened to her story, realizing her story was similar to his, although his birth pack was just his small family. They weren't slaughtered for territory but his father killed and the rest of them taken in as slaves. He listened to her more, realizing she was taken in by the pack but it wasn't her choice, the similarities continued to add up. "Were you a s-slave?" He queried the fae curiously, his voice having trouble saying the word aloud due to the memories it came with. Although, the time since then had dulled the pain and he was able to hold his feelings back. Part of him wanted her to say yes, to meet another who had the same past as he. But on the other hand, he would wish nothing of that kind upon another. "Or just forced to be their member?"
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:40 pm

I stared at him for a moment and instantly thought no. It wasn't being a slave but I was a slave to do the leaders dirty work when needed but it wasn't what he was probably thinking. The way he said the word though made me a bit suspicious. I guessed maybe that was how he got his scar, "No. But I wasn't, I guess, just a member.." I answered slowly. My voice was back to being kind of the same. I flicked my ears slightly, my curiosity grew slightly but I didn't ask about what had happened to him. I pushed it out of my mind for now. I guessed he'd speak about it when he felt comfortable or something.
Raven
Raven

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Arch lifted his head as she spoke, somewhat thankful that she had not been a slave but now his curiosity ran rampant wondering what she actually was. "I guess you don't want to tell me exactly what you were, so I'll stop inquiring about that." He said firmly, although he wanted to push on, he had learned that certainly wasn't the way to deal with her. He didn't want to cause her to get angry again so if she didn't want to speak about it, he simply backed off. "There is another question, one that I can't deduce without knowing the answer to my first question. I don't know what happened exactly to cause your dislike of being touched, but, is there anything you can think of that may help you get over that?" Archen quickly realized he had went back to trying to help her when she had stated before that she didn't want his help. He stood up shaking his head, "Sorry, you don't have to answer that. I realize you don't want my help, it's just going against my nature to not help."
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:14 pm

I flicked my ears slightly as he spoke. I was guessing I'd just tell him what I was so he could just be aware but I guessed not right now anyways. I was going to be taking orders from him now so he'd need to know sooner or later. I continued to listen to him as he spoke again. I watched him stand up and just shrug I still didn't want his help but I just decided to answer. "Don't know." I answered looking to the water. I began trying to think if it was actually something that could be helped. I shrugged to myself but my gaze stayed on the water while I continued to kinda continue to think about it.
Raven
Raven

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Arch sighed softly as she answered, realizing that he was unable to learn hardly anything from talking with her. He now knew her birth pack was slaughtered and she was forced into another pack to do something he was unaware of. "I hate to say it, but I don't think our talks are going to allow me to learn more about you. I mean, I've learned some, yeah. But it's obvious you want to keep some of your past hidden. If you ever feel comfortable enough, I would like to hear more about your past. Not as the lead warrior but as a friend." He turned his maw back to the river next to them, eyeing the fish that swam close to the surface. "I feel kind of odd asking you these questions anyway, I feel like I'm interrogating you. If there is anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask." He said with a soft smile, his stomach rumbling beneath him. "Heh, sorry about that, haven't eaten in a while." He licked his maw at the thought of eating the fish that swam a few mere feet from them. He motioned his maw towards the cold river, "Hungry?"
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:50 pm

I twitched my ears as I listened to him speak. That was true, what he was saying. I wasn't giving detail or anything. I shrugged to myself. I guessed I'd just tell him now so he can be aware. Although I wasn't sure how he'd react. I waited for a moment as he continued. "You kinda are in a way." I responded for a moment and continued to listen. I shrugged, "From what I've heard it seems you're sensitive to your past so I wont ask." I said slowly. I perked my ears forward slightly as I heard his stomach rumble. For a moment I thought it was mine. This whole time it has been rumbling inside of me and I wasn't sure who could hear it. I glanced to the river and spotted the fish. I shook my head, "Don't eat fish. You can get some but I think I'll pass and get something later." I said to him. I stayed seated where I was for a moment or two and stood up, "I do need to make you aware of something. I think it's right that the lead warrior know this since I'm a warrior for this pack now. I haven't told Rosa yet since I haven't had the chance to speak with her in privet." I said pausing for a moment, I wasn't sure if it'd be a big deal to him or just something to push aside. I shrugged to my self and took in a small breath, "Well.. Anyways.. What they made me into was not just a fighter...But a killer." I said, I glanced at him for a moment, I was thinking I should explain so with a twitch of my tail I began to, "They had me go around killing other wolves for whatever reasons they could find. I killed almost any wolf they sent me after, no matter the age. I helped, when ordered, to take down packs." I said, my voice began to turn a bit hard and empty of emotion as I continued. I wasn't sure what his response would be but I kept going. "So the hard choices you kept talking about aren't anything hard for me. It's normal. I've been doing it for so long it became normal to me." I said, I'd just stop there for now. I was sure it was to bring some questions in or just shock. I wasn't sure. So I just waited for his response. If this caused me to be kicked out then I guess it wasn't a big deal. I've been rejected so many times it didn't bother me much anymore. If I was kicked out then I'd just be on my way. I just stood there waiting for a response. My muscles tensing slightly as I waited.
Raven
Raven

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Archen pawed at the water, not really trying for the fish but to test the temperature of the water. His ears perked as she mentioned him being sensitive about his past, curiosity quickly weaving its way into his head. "Who told you that?" He queried curiously to the black furred fae, his head tilted. "I don't think I've told my past to anyone here." He says softly, forgetting the time Elric asked about his scars.

He glanced back at her as she informed him of her dislike of fish. He had to admit, it wasn't as good as other stuff but when he was hungry it didn't really matter to him what he ate. He waded out into the shallow water, the fish quickly scattering around his moving paws. His ears swiveled to Raven as she spoke about her past. He was slightly shocked to hear of her past as a killer, but hid it completely under a neutral expression. "Well, I'm glad you feel you can tell me that but it does not change my opinion on you. I 've learned not to judge others by their past but by their actions in the present. And from what I've seen, you're a great fighter, you made the choices that helped benefit the pack instead of your conscience, and you came to my aid in our our last fight. I don't think I've ever held as much trust or admiration for a wolf after only a couple of days. "Well, you're here with us now, your actions with your old pack mean nothing to me. As long as you intend to stand with me and the other warriors to protect the pack, I'll treat you just like any other great ally."

Arch lowered his muzzle to the water before quickly diving into the water and snatching up a rather large fish, flailing furiously within his jaw as he quickly trotted back onto the shore. Moving back over to Raven and lowering himself down onto his stomach as he pulls at the fish, quickly going for the more tender meat. "So, I'm curious now, becoming a killer, is that what gave you this dislike for being touched. Perhaps you've lost the ability to trust others and because of that won't allow them to get close." He stated softly. "That's just a guess though, probably a wrong one at that." he said with a small chuckle, ripping a soft piece of meat from the fish and tossing it in front of Raven. "Try it, it's not as great as elk, but it's certainly better than the fish where I came from. "
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next