The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Sunset View - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Sunset View - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Sunset View - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Sunset View - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Sunset View - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunset View

+10
Raven
Wind
Archen
Saffari
DarkSecret
Aleu
Snowflower
Seaspray
Raelynn
Rosaleena
14 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sunset View - Page 3 Empty Sunset View

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

The beautifulest place in the whole territory, is the Sunset View. It's really another beach with beautiful sunsets. It's the perfect place to watch the Hawaiian sunsets, and many of the mated couples like to spend time here.

Animals in the area (land): Monkeys, parrots, macaws, colorful lizards, rainbow birds, red-tailed hawks, sea eagles (very few), bobcats, jaguars, peacoks

Sunset View - Page 3 1328870648_seychelles34

Last edited by Rosaleena on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sunset View - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunset View

Post by DarkSecret Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:57 am

"So, your both mates?"she asked. "Love is dumb."she said.
DarkSecret
DarkSecret
Pack Member of the Month
Pack Member of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:58 am

"We're not mates, at least not yet maybe."she blushed under her fur. "What do you mean love is dumb? Love is great. Don't you love anyone?"she said.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSecret Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:00 am

"Nope. Don't love anyone. I only love darkness and shadows as well as death."she smirked. This wolf didn't understand.
DarkSecret
DarkSecret
Pack Member of the Month
Pack Member of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:11 am

Snowflower sighs. "No wonder."she says. "Are you willing to join the pack?"she asked.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSecret Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:12 am

"Fine."she said. "I'll go to your camp. Where is it?"she asked.
DarkSecret
DarkSecret
Pack Member of the Month
Pack Member of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:13 am

"That way."she said. She turned back to Seaspray and smiled.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSecret Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:14 am

DarkSecret huffs. "Love. it's bad."she thought to herself. She pads off without another word.

-The main den-
DarkSecret
DarkSecret
Pack Member of the Month
Pack Member of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:32 am

Seaspray snarled as he watched DarkSecret go. What she had said disturbed him. "Don't listen to her. She's not nice." He turned to Snowflower and finally broke into a smile. "Well, when you're fishing, patience is the key. You may have to wait hours on end for fish to come your way. Seaspray waded into the water and looked over his shoulder.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:50 am

"Aye."she chuckled. She padded close to the water and stood there, waiting for a fish to come by.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Seaspray watched as a curious school of fish neared Snowy. "You're in luck." He laughed softly. "Try not to move. Once the fish are within range, lunge out as fast as you can. So the fish don't know what's hit them."
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:46 pm

"OK."she whispered. As soon as the fish came by, she struck a paw and and swept out a fish like a grizzly bear. The fish landed on the floor and she picked it up in her jaws. It flopped up and down and it made Snowflower's jaw vibrate. She giggled and snapped its neck. "Like that?"she asked with a smile.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:29 am

Seaspray returned Snowflower's smile and nuzzled her. "You're a natural." He said.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 am

Snowflower smiled with the fish in her mouth. She nuzzled him back. She set the fish down. "Why don't we both try the catch that we will catch?"she said as she put the fish on the ground. "I'll try fish and you try what you catch next."she smiled. She took a bite out of the fish and swallowed. "It's not bad."she chuckled.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Seaspray didn't exactly like the idea of eating something that was not fish, but it was about time he did so anyway. He grinned at Snowflower. "Nit bad, eh?" He laughed.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 pm

"Yesh."she giggled. "Not haf bad."she said with a mouthful of fish. "Your turn. You should start of with a rabbit or vole."she smiled.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Seaspray nodded. "Hawaii Rainforest?" He questioned.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:50 pm

"Yup!"she chuckled. "Let's go."she smiled and trotted off.

-Rainforest-
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 pm

"Wait for me!" Seaspray howled. He ran after her, laughing.

-Hawaii Rainforest-
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 am

Saffari rushed threw the trees just on the edge of the beach, scanning for a blurr of yellow as she ran. Her paws landing lightly on the sandish dirt mixture that she ran on. Suddenly a colour caught her attension and she veered to the right, now running on the sand, she slowed just in front of the yellow flower and got a closer look at it. She snarled sharply at the dandelion and turned, taking of into the trees again, hoping she could find some marigold in time
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:03 am

I walked carefully into the area making sure no other wolves were here. Once I had made sure of that I began walking towards the edge of the forest as well as along the beach gathering pieces of debris and wood and piling them into the center. Once I had completed that task I gathered one last thick piece of wood and walked over to a large rock near the water. I made sure to not let the water come in contact with my paw as I scraped the stick along the rock quickly creating a flame. Holding the flaming branch steady so that it would not fall I walked calmly back to the pile of wood and debris and lighted it creating a fire though a contained one. I then ran into the forest and gathered a large pile of tropical flowers. Running back to the fire I dropped them a safe distance away and waited for Archen.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:10 am

Archen followed behind Aleu, his opened wide as he watched her busily trot around, gathering random items as she seemed to have some kind of plan in mind. As she dropped the flowers onto the ground, it appeared as if she was done with her preparations. He stepped forward curiously, stepping up beside the flowers, letting their scent fill is muzzle before turning to Aleu. "What's all of this for, Aleu?" He queried, raising a paw as it gently brushed over one of the flowers. This was also the first time for him to set foot in this part of the territory, finding it a bit nervous not knowing his surroundings.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:19 am

I watched the flames for a minute before answering him. "My father was a warrior as well...before he went blind...after that he could see things much clearer he could identify the wrongs he had done" I paused momentarily "He had a great deal of guilt for the things he had done I think and when it got really bad my mother would do this for him she'd also do this for us for anything me and my siblings ever felt guilty about." I bent down and picked up one of the flowers dropping it in front of Archen "For every wolf you have ever killed or done wrong you must first admit what you did wrong try to include their names whether out loud or in your head and then ask for their forgiveness for what you've done you can also say a prayer if you wish and then finally throw the flower into the flames...my mother said it signifies letting go and forgiveness...she would do this for my father so that his guilt would vanish would burn away with the flower...Never forgetting what he had done or to who but knowing he was forgiven and that he'd remember them in times when he felt the urge to repeat those past mistakes" I explained quietly eyes returning to the flames.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:35 am

Archen was hesitant to buy into it, but if it was true, he knew he had it try it. There were wolves whom he had killed in the past that he didn't necessarily have just cause for, although, others were to protect loved ones and for those he didn't seek forgiveness. "I'm not sure if this will help or not, but I will at least try it, thanks, Aleu." He stated softly, giving a large thankful smile as he picked up the flower. Walking over to the edge of the fire, he stared into the flickering flames, thinking back to the most recent mistake. A fight for mere food, although, he was provoked first and attacked, he still felt guilty for going as far as he did. He closed his eyes, letting a good thirty seconds pass before tossing it into the fire. Watching it intently until it burned to a crisp. His face saddened, yet a small sense of happiness crept into his heart. Without hesitation, he turned around, taking another flower into his maw and repeating the process with the next in line. Unburying memories that he had forced himself to forget, one after the other as he remembers each event and attempts to forgive himself. Tears began to fall from his eye, running down the side of his muzzle before falling onto the ground. The amount of tears increasing with each passing flower that was tossed into the blazing fire. The pile of flowers slowly diminishing in numbers as he picked up multiple flowers, redeeming himself for every mistake he could remember back to his childhood. Each lost life appearing in his head as the flower disappears. "I... I don't think I can continue, Aleu." He stated softly, watching the flower he just threw in burn to ashes, tears streaming down his muzzle. "Something this simple does not ease the burden on their families."
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:45 am

I gave him a comforting smile as he began. I remained silent throughout until he spoke to me "If you wish to stop then stop" I said calmly and at his next words I sighed "That has nothing to do with you anymore true the choices you made affected their families but after that it is up to them to choose what to do with the grief and anger...It is not your fault if they choose not to forgive you if they choose to live in the past" I pressed into him gently "Wolves are strong creatures and only we choose what we let destroy us."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archen Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:57 am

Archen listened to Aleu, finding himself thankful and relieved, but the images of the ones he had wronged still in his head. "What we let destroy us..." He mumbled softly under his breath whilst lowering himself onto his haunches. Relishing the warm, comforting fur as it pressed into him. Only one other wolf had made him feel so... Comfortable. Alas, his mother had now left and a feeling he thought that was lost forever has showed itself once more. With his mind clearing, he realized how he must look. The lead warrior crying over his own past deeds. Turning his maw, he lowers how muzzle, pushing the upper part of his snout into the soft fur on the fae's neck. "I'm not use to others seeing me this way." He mumbled out softly, his muzzle buried in her fur. "I know you don't like being touched, but would it be okay for just a little while? I don't want to lose this warm, comfortable feeling. One that I have not felt in so long." He spokes softly, nuzzling his slightly damp muzzle into the white fur, his tail slowly swishing behind him.
Archen
Archen
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum