The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
The Aftermath EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
The Aftermath EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
The Aftermath EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
The Aftermath EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
The Aftermath EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Aftermath

3 posters

Go down

The Aftermath Empty The Aftermath

Post by Seaspray Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:38 pm

The Aftermath 2hwmt92

They said that everything would return to normal. They said that we'd be safe. They lied.

The polar ice caps have melted. There's nothing left. All arctic and antarctic animals must congregate to the place they fear most--land. We, the polar bears, are quickly wasting away. We are getting scrawnier every day. Some of the other bear species try to help us (the tribe joined together for mutual safety in numbers); others foresake us, and still others hate the competition for food we bring and attempt to slay us. The humans...they're gone. As a last desperate attempt to save the world, the scientists conducted experiments on us and how the climate change affects us. They told us that everything would return to normal. They said that we'd be safe. But they lied. The bears (any species) which they...manipulated started to develop these...powers. The powers are more of a curse than a privlege. Eyes began to glow neon colors and bears started to develop supernatural abilities. Where do you fall in this uncertain world? Will you survive the aftermath?

This rp was originally meant to be a stray dog roleplay, but I decided to try something different...hope you enjoy it! I also encourage at least 100 words per post (not as hard as it sounds) but this is not required. You can be any species of bear in this roleplay.

The Tribe

Leader, the bear with the utmost authority.

-Nisa (Seaspray)

Enforcer, like a deputy/beta.

-TBA

Investigators, those who seek the ice caps and try to stabilize this new life on land. Like an explorer/scout.

-N/A

Hunters, those who find food for the tribe. They may also scavenge.

-N/A

Defenders, those who fight for and guard the tribe.

-N/A

Healers, those who heal the wounded. They have an uncanny knowledge of the land and its herbs.

-Ursulana (Breeze)

Cubs, those who age 0-2 years old. The future of the tribe.

-N/A

Outcasts, those who have committed a great wrong or are "useless".

-N/A

Joining Form:
Code:
Name:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Powers:
History (optional):

Last edited by Seaspray on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty Re: The Aftermath

Post by Breeze Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:15 pm

(You read the Seekers? I noticed "Nisa" right off the bat, Kallik and Taqqiqs mom.)
This certainly looks interesting, and fun, and I will most certainly have to join to see where this RP will lead to.
Name:Ursulana
Bear Species:Polar Bear
Physical Description:Pure white fur most of the time, medium claw length, (see link for eye picture--only pay attention to the pupil and the what-cha-ma-call-it
Personality:Ursulana has become quiet since she had been captured by humans(flat-faces) had expiremented on her. She's become overprotective of even the most useless things, but underneath all the uncertainty (and fur!!) is some love. You just have to find it.
Powers:Flying/floating (no control of yet) and her fur changing colors and getting random markings all the time (little control of)
History (optional):Ursulana had lived any normal polar bear life on the ice with her mother and sister, Kaly. Once she and her sister where three years old, their mother had told them to leave. The two sisters set out together. One year, a male had come and wanted Kaly. Kaly left Ursulana with her new mate, and Ursulana then busied herself with learning of herbs and hunting. When she was somewhere in her fourth year, she stumbled into a Flat-face trap. The flat-faces then took her to where they hurt her. (gave her her mysterious powers somehow.) She later escaped by uncontrolably flying through the door when they opened it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:27 pm

(Haha yes I read Seekers. Your charrie is accepted!)

Nisa stood up, shivering and disoriented. Where are my cubs? She thought fiercely. Where'd the ice go? Am I on...land? The female bear groaned and began to walk. To where, she had no idea. It was an aimless walk, the walk of the shamed and bored. In her frustration, Nisa sent a boulder flying. It landed with a crash and she gritted her teeth, hoping it crushed a human...even though she knew there were no more humans left to crush. She dug her claws into the dirt and sniffed the air. Nisa needed to hunt, or do something to distract herself.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Ursulana watched her should-be white pelt turn to rainbow colors. Anything from a mile away could see me! She thinks, running over to a large tree nearby where she is. A boulder whizes into some rocks nearby, and before Ursualana knows it, she's floating up into the branches of the tree. Help! She screams, her pelt turning green with the markings of leaves. Great! Now right when I need help, nobear will see me! She thinks miserably.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Nisa grunted as a frantic roar reached her ears. She started towards a row of…what were they called? Trees. She could easily hear and scent the bear, but she couldn’t see her. Nisa sent a soothing sensation to the female polar bear in the trees. She hated to use mind control, but she was enough justification to use it, right? You are safe on… Nisa thought to the stranger, hesitating before using the word. Land. You are simply standing on a boulder. Just step down. It scared her how easy it was to intrude upon the bear’s panicked mind. She hoped she didn’t have to use this power again, though she knew she would eventually. Nisa decided not to tell the stranger that she was responsible for the boulder.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Ursulana looks to the ground as a calm overwhelms her. She closes her eyes, gently placing down a paw as though she truely were on land. She'd been on land before, many times, but it wasn't burn-sky yet! (I've decided to use Seekers terms Wink) When her feet touch land, she looks around, confused. She sees that her was leaf-green pelt has turned light-blue, with marks looking as though she had twirled her claws around.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Nisa blinked, mildly confused at the other animal's sudden color change. "Were you experimented on too?" She questioned, her large claws scoring marks into the earth. "Oh, by the way, I'm Nisa," she said, taking a step back to give the bear space. Polar bears were solitary by nature, after all. While waiting for the other to answer she truly took in her surroundings for the first time since waking up. Odd. Nisa had never really considered climate change would get to this point. The ice appeared for shorter and shorter intervals, and now it’s…gone. She sighed and turned back to Ursalana.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:28 pm

She looks to another white-bear, but without changing fur. Y-yes. She says shakily. They put something in my food and water. Next thing I know, I'm out here with purple fur, and I randomly float into the tree! She sceeches, standing on her hind paws and slashing at the tree. She watches as her fur goes to ice-white and blue, as though the ice had reappeared and made it's new home on her pelt. Where are we, Nisa? She whimpers, sitting back on her haunches. She looks to the other she-bear.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Nisa's mothering instincts kicked in that instant and she nudged Ursalana (she knows her name because she looked into her mind) as she was scratching the tree and said verbally, "Calm down, Ursa." The white bear sat back and sighed. "We're on land. Everything is either land or water now," she muttered cryptically. "The ice is no more." Nisa tried to keep the grim feeling out of her voice.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:21 pm

(Haha I just have to make time for this minor rp, this looks awesome)
Name: Axendor
Bear Species: Kodiak bear
Physical Description: He has thick brown and cream spatched fur with black eyes
Personality: He used to be noble, social, and caring though since he lost his cub and mate he has become depressed, aggressive, over protective, and savage
Powers: He can cause agonizing pain to others using his mind and he can also read minds
History(optional): Will come later, it includes him having a mate and cub, they are captured, and he gains the power and escapes causing the people pain with his mind after his mate is killed and daughter is taken away

Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:38 pm

No ice?! That means no seals, no... no snow-sky. I've seen ice for skylengths and felt that it would be there forever! She yells, scrambling up and pacing worridly. She fails to notice as she soars up again into the edges of the tree's branches. Feeling the leaves hit her pelt, she looks up to them. She lets out a snarl of frustration.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum