The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Hazel EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Hazel EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Hazel EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Hazel EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Hazel EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hazel

2 posters

Go down

Hazel Empty Hazel

Post by Dawn Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Name:Hazel
Name:Hazel
Short Physical and Personality Description:She has short curly brown hair that covers half of her face, Hazel also has brown eyes. She wares a old green shirt with a butterfly on it and jeans. She is very brave and is very stubborn. She doesn't give up that easily and will always try to prove something right.
Possesions:A stuffed bear that she took from her home, a brown windbreaker that she found to keep warm, a silver necklace of a dragonfly that she took from someone, a little backpack with a water bottle and some snack food. She also has a stray kitten called Lucky, who follows her around.
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:20
Speed:30
Sneak:30
Persausive:20
History:Well, Hazel was treated bad by her parents. If she didn't do something right the first time she was told she was beaten and locked in her room. One night when she was locked in her room, she packed up some of her stuff and popped open her bedroom window. She climbed down the tree beside her window and ran away as fast as she could, never looking back. She walked around in the city, and ended up finding a cute little fluffy white kitten with blue eyes that she named Lucky. She and Lucky bonded and Lucky now follows her wherever she goes.

Last edited by Dawn on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Hazel Empty Re: Hazel

Post by Breeze Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Sad history Sad, but Bio accepted. Feel free to join the RP whenever.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum