The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Bella The Saluki EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Bella The Saluki EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Bella The Saluki EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Bella The Saluki EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Bella The Saluki EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Bella The Saluki

4 posters

Go down

Bella The Saluki Empty Bella The Saluki

Post by Saffari Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 am

Name~ Bella

Nickname~ Bell

Gender~ Female

Species~ Saluki, Gazelle hound, or Persion hound(There all the same)

Roleplay~ Stray Dog RP

Age~ Two years and three months

Rank~ Food scout

Physical Description~ Bella has a very slender build with a narrow chest and head, long slender legs, small paws, and a skinny body. Her cream coloured fur is silky and medium length with lighter tints in it and she has light cream fur around her eyes, tip of muzzle, chest, underbelly, paws, under her tail, and her tail tip. Her ears a darker color with longer, silky fur. She also has light cream, almost white, feathers on the back of her legs and tail. Her eyes are bright and clear, her right eye is a light baby blue and her left eye is a soft brown color

Personality~ Bella is very fast and light on her paws, she can be impatient and annoyed easily, though she tends to be annoying herself. She tends to be snappy when in a bad mood and reserved when it comes to strangers. She is angered easily and can be aloof, quite, and sly, she also bores easily and always needs to be doing SOMETHING or she will cause trouble just to entertain her self. She enjoys stealing peoples food and taking off with it, because its funner, rather than digging in dumpsters for old garbage

History~ Bella was born in a puppy mill, her parents had been bred to make pure Salukis, like herself, for years. She had four siblings, one brother and two other sisters. She didnt even know her dad as they were all stuck in small cages and sometimes unfed. But luckily she left the puppy mill at eight weeks of age with her brother and sisters as they were shipped to a petstore where Bella was quickly sold to a rich woman named Emily. But to Emily, Bella wasnt a family member or even a pet, She was a product that could make Emily much money in the dogshows. For the first year of her lfe, Bella trained hard with dog trainers, learning the ropes of dogshows and the rules. It wasnt hard, she was pampered during the twelve hours a day she had when she was not out training. She had the best dog food there was, brushed and cleaned constantly, giving her fur a soft silky feel to it, and her muscles were masaged to help loosen her up and make her walk down the walkway loose and free like it should be. At one year old and two months, Bella was eneterd into her first real dogshow. In the end she won seventh place, her owner rewarded her with no dinner that night and only ten hours she wasnt training. In the next two months, she entered another and won second place, that night she was rewarded with a small portion of her food. Bella got the hint and she worked twice as hard, doing every move she was told to do at that exact moment. The next month, she entered the last dogshow that she would compete in. She had one firste place and a wad of cash in a large golden trophy. Bella was used to not being petted or touched or talked to or played with with her owner, but she expected some kind of praise at winning first prize. Of coarse she was not alarmed when she didnt get praised, but she was furious. That night when they went home and Emily was putting some groceries away, Bella snuck up behind her and jumped at her, going for the throat. She killed Emily swiftly before darting out the doggy door and swiftly digging a hole under the backyards fence. She ran away from her old home, not looking back once. From that day on when she was one year and five months, she was a stray dog and she knew she would stay that way.

Picture~ i cant figure out how to upload it Mad
[img]Bella The Saluki C:\users\Rylee\Bella(as a loner)

Last edited by Saffari on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Bella The Saluki Empty Re: Bella The Saluki

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:35 pm

Yay! Glad to see you join, Saffari [Bella]!
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Thanks! but do you know if I can just join the rp? Or do I wait for Seasprays exceptment on my bio?
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:48 pm

No, you have to wait for SS to accept your Bio. I'm pretty positive SS will let you join, though.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 pm

ok thanks Breeze
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:04 pm

nice bio Saffari[Bella], I think ill make a bio for this rp here in a second (I would join the loners rp but but I wasnt there so I dont know about the fight or mountain collide)
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Accepted, Bella (Saffari) and great bio. Glad people are taking interest in other rp's. Smile

(Amazon, I put links of the loner gangs history. Wait...let's not get off topic XD if you have questions PM me)
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Ok thanks Seaspray and Amazon ill go ahead and join rp, ill also create a bio for the loners later( not right now though, I need to make up another charicter.
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum