The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
~Eclipse EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
~Eclipse EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
~Eclipse EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
~Eclipse EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
~Eclipse EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

~Eclipse

Go down

~Eclipse Empty ~Eclipse

Post by Seaspray Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Name: Eclipse

Nickname: Ecli

Species: Gray Wolf

Roleplay: "The Return of the Loners"

Physical Description: Eclipse is a silverly-tan colored pup. She has green eyes.

Personality: This little pup has an attitude. She can be very bossy, even around the leader. Eclipse has a sharp tongue and often talks back to adult wolves. She is also a skilled fighter, and is fascinated by battles. Ecli is violent, harsh, and cruel for a pup her age. Occasionally, she will show mercy. Like all loners, a light side is buried deep inside her heart.

History: Eclipse was born to Hurricane (mother) and Tornado (father). After the cave collapse, she was separated from her parents and the loner gang at 8 weeks old. She met up with a few other separated pups and the formed a little gang. Eclipse was the leader, and she was very cruel to them. One day, the pups died in the avalanche. Eclipse was the only survivor. She grieved for them; harsh as she was, they were her friends. She wandered on her own for a little while before reuniting with the loner gang.

Pictures:

~Eclipse Mech_01

~Eclipse Wolf-Pup-Portrait-with-Flowers-793421%5B1%5D

Adult Eclipse:

~Eclipse Tan

And no, I am not a Twilight fan, I just thought Eclispe would be a cool name.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum