The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Blue EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Blue EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Blue EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Blue EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Blue EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Blue

2 posters

Go down

Blue Empty Blue

Post by Breeze Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Name:Blue

Species: border collie [or sheep dog. not sure if their the same thing, but blue is a sheep dog.]

Roleplay Event:Stray dog RP

Physical Description: medium build, silky black black fur that looks blue at times, double-coated that makes her hot at times, straight fur, she sheds a good bit so don't be surprised if there's fur every where, white underbelly, underneath the neck and face and bridge of nose. every where else is that blue-black fur. she has built big and strong muscles over the time she's been out on the streets, but her fur makes it look like the muscles are all fur. golden eyes with little specks of royal blue here and there.

Personality: she's very adventurous and more on the independent side, she likes climbing up things and jumping off of them, she likes to hunt for food, whether it's fighting another animal for food, or digging in the trash cans. she's been out on the streets since she was a yearling. she's intelligent and clever, and tries hard to keep her temper down. she tends to be mysterious and trail off at times, and she easily gets lost in thoughts.

History: she was born on a farm out in the country, destined to herd the sheep. but then the farmer began to go bankrupt, and had to sell the recent litters. a man came by and bought Blue and took her to the city. then she grew up and was almost 1 year old, and she began to think that cars and bikes and stuff like that were sheep. [she had acreative mind then.] she chased them almost 24/7, but one day, she chased a car to far, and got lost. then she learned the law of the street and was able to survive out there. [she grew out of the cars beong sheep thing]

Picture: i don't know how to put one in. frustration!!! Evil or Very Mad
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Blue Empty Re: Blue

Post by Seaspray Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Yay welcome Blue (Breeze)!
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Thanks, SS! ^.^ i look forward to RPing with you guys!
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum