The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
The Volcano EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
The Volcano EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
The Volcano EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
The Volcano EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
The Volcano EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Volcano

+4
Fang
Dawn
Seaspray
Rosaleena
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Volcano Empty The Volcano

Post by Rosaleena Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:08 pm

In the center of the territory is the volcano. It bursts out lava every now and then, with tons of lava flowing. This is why the main den is a fair distance away from it. At night the flowing lava is beautiful and is almost like a neon orange in the black night.

Animals in the area: Parrots, macaws, red foxes, rabbits, condors, elk (vary few), lizards

The Volcano Arenal-volcano

Last edited by Rosaleena on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Volcano Empty Re: The Volcano

Post by Rosaleena Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Rosaleena slowed down to a trot when the smell of burnt rock entered her nose. She stopped and waited for her pack to catch up.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Seaspray halted behind Rosaleena, nearly choking on the thick smoke. He glanced behind him to see if the pups were catching up.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Dawn coughed from the overpowering smell of smoke. This all seemed to close to a fire for Dawn, having being afraid of fires she made herself go on till she reached the others, the thought of the loners helping. She looked behind her with another cough from the smoke to wait for Fang to come.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Fang also came, but didn't seem to take much damage of the smoke filled air. Fang heard Dawn's coughing, and he gently pawed her side. "Are you okay? Do you need to take a break or something?" He asked slightly concerned about her.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:30 pm

"No." Dawn coughed out. " Its nothing just this smoke seems almost as bad as the smoke that was at my old home." She smiled, "I'll be fine, its just a cough." Dawn looked around worriedly checking to see if loners saw them up here.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Seaspray gave Dawn and Fang a quick glance. His pale blue eyes were lit with worry. He then turned back to Rosaleena, waiting for her next orders.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Rosaleena noticed the pack's coughs, and sighed, being really nervous. "Are you guys ok? I really don't like it here, but we can turn back to fight them."
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Dawn turned back around to Rose and said quickly, "No!" She didn't want to get near those loners, she didn't know what happened to Fang with them, but it sure did seem like it was bad. Plus she wouldn't be able to fight with her hurt leg, she my try to look like she was brave and strong, but she really wasn't. Dawn looked at Rose with pleading eyes, she coughed again looking away. "Its just a cough." She repeated.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Fang looked concerned at Dawn. "Maybe we just need to take a quick break?" He said and looked down towards the Volcano side. His blue eyes locked onto nothing as he took a closer look.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Dawn sighed, "I guess that would help." She looked down, 'I'm just slowing them down.' Dawn thought, she sat down with a cough and looked at the direction Fang was looking. 'Well,' She thought, 'At least my leg stopped hurting.'
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:48 pm

"Well that's good," Rosaleena said. "But maybe we should turn back..."
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Dawn coughed again, "But what about the loners and Fang." She looked over at Fang and said, "I don't know what happened but I can tell that it wasn't good." Dawn looked down the volcano, her brown eyes flashing with fear of whats down below them, chasing after them.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:04 pm

"Don't you worry." Fang said and looked up at Dawn with bravery. "We'll be okay! I know we will. And don't you worry about me... I think I have a plan so the loners won't recognize me that easily." He said with a grin. He ran a little away, and started rolling around on the ground. Soon his white pelt was coal black by ashes. "How do I look?" He said and stood up in a pose. He laughed a little before he got back to being serious.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Dawn looked down, she knew she was worrying a bit to much. She looked up at Fang and asked, "And what would..." Dawn stopped mid sentence and giggled a bit, "Huh, who are you?" She teased. Then she went back to the matter at hand and smiled saying, "You look great. I can barely tell that it's you."
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:28 am

"Good, then it's working." He said and smiled. "What now?" He asked and spat out some ash from his mouth.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Dawn waited for Rose to give another order, another cough escaping. She sighed and looked at the ash covered ground, her white paws now black from the dark ash.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Seaspray huffed in amusement as Fang covered himself in ash. He gave Dawn a concerned look once again. Probably just from the smoke, he reassured himself. Seaspray sat down, waiting for Rosaleena's decision.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Rosaleena giggled a bit when Fang rolled around in the ash, and noticed the pack continuing to cough. "Ok... that's it. I cannot stand to watch you guys cough, so we're going to turn back. I have a plan, but you won't like it," she said, turning around. "Follow me."
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Fang nodded a little confident about his 'costume'. So he followed Rosa back down the hill. "So what is your plan?" He asked a little curious about how they'd be able to fight the loners off.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Dawn sighed and got up, following Rose. "Yeah what is the plan?" She said a cough following it.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Seaspray followed Rosa. "What's the plan?" He echoed. Continuing, he whimpered, "We only have one warrior, but he's not here right now. We have to defend our territory, though."
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Dawn frowned and looked at Seaspray, "What about me a Fang, we could help fight the loners!" Dawn yipped, even though she didn't know how to fight she still wanted to help.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:16 pm

"Yeah we can!" Fang said and nodded at Dawn. It was true, that Fang had fought a few animals while he was alone in the world. Like a fox and a young lynx. But he had never fought a full grown wolf. But if they underestimated Fang, he might have got a chance on them.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Rosaleena looked behind er at everyone else when they all echoed the same question. "Ok here's the plan: you know how they wish to take over out territory, right? Well if they don't want their land anymore, then we'll stay there until we have enough packmates to fight them off. Or, we can full-on attack them right now, or we can stay and hide somewhere. What do you all think we should do?"
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content