The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
SPAM and Posts EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
SPAM and Posts EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
SPAM and Posts EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
SPAM and Posts EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
SPAM and Posts EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SPAM and Posts

Go down

SPAM and Posts Empty SPAM and Posts

Post by Rosaleena Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 pm

We all know what SPAM is... right? If not, it means "Stupid, Pointless, Annoying, Messages". How do we know if your posts and private messages are SPAM? Look below.

-Have less than 3 words
-Roleplay posts have less than 2 sentences
-All that's in the post is an image or smileys
-CAPITAL LETTERS, blinding colors, rainbow colors, and many exclamation or question marks, etc. (!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?)
-Double posting more than twice a week
-Going off topic

So we all see that this is SPAM. How do we prevent it? Easy. Just don't do it. If you catch someone SPAMing before I catch it, report it. Don't say "Please try to stay on topic". That is a form of backseat moderating, and you may NOT do it. Only the Alphas, Betas, and the Deltas have moderating powers. If you do not have one of those ranks and see someone SPAMing, PM on of them as soon as possible. In fact, PM the Alpha(s). Those people are most active and will be there. If someone is SPAMing your inbox, let me know instantly.

These rules are new, so if you have SPAMed before this was posted, it's ok. Don't worry about that post(s).

Please check this topic at least once a week, in case it changes a bit. Thanks! ^^
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down