The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
 The Main Den - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
 The Main Den - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
 The Main Den - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
 The Main Den - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
 The Main Den - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+27
Misty
Niche~
Breeze
DarkSecret
♦Scarlet♦
Red
Melic
Elric
Bautzi
Ryder
Setsuna
Lightning
Timmy
Khola
Archen
Ali
Snowstorm
Willow
Nala
Aleu
Snowflower
Dawn
Fang
Raelynn
Seaspray
Ace
Rosaleena
31 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 25 Empty The Main Den

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the main pack den. It;s large enough where it can fit a large amount of wolves easily. There is a hidden creek not too far away from it.

Animals in the area: Parrots, macaws, monkeys, lizards, red-tailed hawks, condors, red foxes, rabbits, ravens, peacoks

The Main Den - Page 25 Wolf%20den%201

Last edited by Rosaleena on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 25 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Rosaleena Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:54 pm

A new scent hits Rosaleena's nose. She looks in the direction of what smelled like a young wolf pup.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Seaspray smiled at Setsuna. He watched the minnows dart around in the creek for several moments. Picking up an unfamiliar scent, he perked his ears and trotted back into the densite.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Elric lowered his gaze to the ground, feeling unsure of what to do. Slowly pushing himself onto his tired legs, he begins to turn around when the scent of wolves hit his nose. His curiosity getting the best of him as he quickly turned around and scampered towards them. Nearing the scents, he lowered himself to the ground and wiggled his way under a small bush. Poking his muzzle out as he examines the wolves, his green eyes glinting with excitement. His small tail swishing slowly under the bush, scraping gently against the leaves.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:12 pm

My ears perked as I heard something scraping against leaves. I bowed my head to Rae "Excuse me a moment" I said politely before tracking the sound. I went the long way around and eventually ended up right behind a young pup.....who looked exactly like my youngest brother Fenris...but it couldn't be....could it?. I let my emotions get the best of me and I coughed to get his attention "Fenris is that you?" my voice was soft and if you really paid attention you could hear the emotion in it. The logical side of me knew it was impossible for this to be Fenris on top of him being dead he would be much older then this pup was but my emotional side won out.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Rosaleena eventually saw the pup and Aleu already talking to it. We just cannot seem to get enough members... I wonder hoe most get here... but that doesn't matter. she thought. She looked at the pup.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Elric continued examining the wolves, his ears turned forward trying to listen. The pup's tail swishing eagerly behind him. Hearing another voice behind him, clearly directed at him. His tail stopped swishing, his face flushed with a worried expression. He quickly turned around under the bush, barely pushing his head through the side. He stared up at the wolf, his eyes filled with worry. "U-um, n-no." He stuttered out nervously. "Sorry." He said softly, realizing she would probably be disappointed. Elric lightly pushed his paw into the ground, "My name is Elric." He said in a soft voice, hoping he wasn't in trouble for eavesdropping.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Rosaleena saw the pup's reaction and smiled. She jumped down from the boulder and walked over to him. "It's ok there little one," she said. "We are willing to take you in if you'd like."
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 pm

My head dropped slightly though I had known it was impossible for this pup to be Fenris it still brought alot of pain hearing it. I shook my head trying to clear the painful thoughts and memories. I lifted my head I smiled softly at Elric "You do not need to fear me or this pack I assure you we are friendly." I paused still fighting to control my emotions "My name is Aleu by the way I am the lead healer here it is nice to meet you."
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Waiting for the wolfs response, Elric hears another approach him. Startled by the second wolf, he rushes behind the wolf who had found him. Staying next to her tail as he glanced passed her to see the new wolf. He listens to the female who offers him a spot in their pack. A small smile forming on his muzzle as the first wolf introduces herself as Aleu. "I-it's nice to meet you, Aleu." He chirped to her, his tail beginning to slowly wag behind him. Elric glanced to the other female, "Would it be okay for my Big Brother to join when he gets here? Well, he isn't my brother, but he lets me call him that." He said with small smile. "He told me to search for a new pack while he rested. He said he would catch up to me once he started feeling better."
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:58 pm

"Sure, that's fine. Everyone needs at safety and comfort of a pack," Rosaleena said. She smiled at the pup and looked up at the sky, watching the parrots fly overhead.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:03 pm

I laugh softly as Elric runs behind me he really was exactly like my youngest brother. I moved slightly to make sure he didn't touch me. I listened with interest as he told me about his big brother though the end worried me though I didn't let it show. I really hoped for the pups sake that what I was thinking about his big brother was wrong. I smiled at the pup "I could show you around if you would like?" I didn't know why, maybe it was because he was so much like Fenris, but I felt a strong connection to this pup, I felt a strong need to protect him as well.

Last edited by Aleu on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Seaspray grinned at the pup. "Welcome, Elric." He howled. "My name is Seaspray, it's nice to meet you!"
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Again I flinched as Seaspray howled. I waited patiently for Elric to answer my question. While waiting I looked around the den my keen eyes catching even the slightest of movement.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Elric smiled listening to the one he assumed to be the leader. He had not heard her name, but decided it wasn't his place to ask. His ears perked in excitement at the offer that Aleu offered him. With his tail swishing back and forth happily, he nuzzles her against her back lag. "Really? I would love to!" He chirped happily. "Hey, um..." He stopped nuzzling her and glanced up to the fae curiously, "W-would you be my friend?" He stuttered out nervously. Waiting for her response, he is startled by another wolf introducing himself with a howl. He quickly scampered under Aleu, slightly poking his head out from between her legs as he glanced over to the male who introduced himself as Seaspray. "H-hello."
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Rae dipped her head and stepped back, watching Aleu from the shadows. It seemed she and Timmy were not the only ones who had made their way here today. She gave she shoulder a couple of licks before folding her wings against herself and gazing across the clearing with her sky blue eyes.
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet
Name: Raelynn, prefers to be called Rae
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 pm

My smile grew larger at the excitement he showed though when he nuzzled my back leg I jerked it away as if he had bit me. I also visibly tensed but got myself back under control and relaxed my smile returning at his question "Of course I will" I said softly. I laughed again as he scampered under me but I didn't move I just let him hide.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Rosaleena nodded and smiled at the pup, happy that he was already making friends. She jumped back on top of the rock and watched over her pack, happy that they were all safe and happy.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Seaspray chuckled good-naturedly as Elric hid under Aleu. It seemed the two were already friends. "You don't need to scared." He spoke a little more softly, realizing he might have been too loud.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Elric smiled up to Aleu, his tail swishing happily behind him as he glances up to the fae's head. "Thanks, Aleu." He said softly, glad to finally have another friend. Until today, the only one he could call a "Friend" was Big Brother. He turned his gaze back down, training it on the brute who had howled earlier. He took a few steps out from under Aleu, keeping his hind legs under her chest. "O-okay, Seaspray." He said hesitantly, keeping his vision on the male. Elric forced a small smile before turning his head back up to Aleu, "So, um..." He said nervously, not wanting to make her mad by asking too quickly. But he was curious what the territory held. "Could I get that tour now?"
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:45 pm

I smiled softly as I watched him move carefully out from under me. I listened to him talk to seaspray briefly. Upon hearing his question I nodded "Alright I'm not sure I'll be much of an expert on this land but I'll try." I used my head to gesture around us "Well this is the densite not much too it but I hear there is a hidden creek somewhere around here" I said smiling. "We'll go to the rainforest next it my favourite place right after winter mountain" I said cheerfully trotting off.

-Hawaii Rainforest-
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Dawn walked over to Fang and Timmy and sat down. "What you two talking about?" I ask with a smile looking from one to the other.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Seaspray gave the pup a smile. Elric would probably warm up to him later. He left the touring to Aleu, trotting to the food pile and carefully choosing out a fish. The lead fisher began to eat.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Elric glanced around the den site, his bright green eyes examining every inch as quickly as he could. He found himself curious about the river, but assumed he could find it later. The thought of this being his new home made him excited. He turned his head back to Aleu as she trotted off, quickly scampering after her. His tiny legs having trouble keeping up with her.

~Hawaii Rainforest~
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Rosaleena watched as Aleu and Elric walked off. She sighed happily and continued to watch over her pack.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Seaspray lay at the entrance of the den after finishing his meal, pretending to take a nap. Really, he was looking at Snowflower(creepy! lol jk). He never truly realized how beautiful she was until now.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down