The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

.:The Darkening Howler Pack:.

3 posters

Go down

What do you think of this pack?

.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. I_vote_lcap50%.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. I_vote_lcap50%.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. I_vote_lcap0%.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. I_vote_lcap0%.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. Empty .:The Darkening Howler Pack:.

Post by Amazon Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
When good faces bad, what choice do you have?
You eat or be eaten,
You win or you lose,
You stand or you fall,
You do or you die,
So which side will you choose...
Out of the dark and the light?

~Dark~
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
◄ Welcome to the Darkening Howlers Pack, This is a semi realistic pack that me and my brother have been working on for only a while now and it has not one, but two packs in it. One pack is the Darkening pack, with harsh, strict, forced set rules. Where the leader rules using fear, harsh discipline that can leave you wounded with injuries, that can possibly even lead to death. this pack is more scattered and not as organized as regular packs, it gives you more freedom though it is harder to suvive, due to the fact that some of the land here was destroyed by a fire that happened only weeks ago. Many animals fled to differant parts of the terrioty, fled to their rival pack, or died in the burning flames. On the other hand, their is also the Howler pack which you can choose from, basically a regular pack with members that call eachother family, this is a tight nit pack of wolves that care sincerely about each other and protect each other with their lives. It is easier to survive here, though that doesnt mean they dont struggle. For example, they are the Darkening pack's arch enemy, at any moment they could be attacked... I am the leader of the Howler pack, my wolf's name is Howl which is actually Dark's brother. There are also differant roleplay places in each of the pack, about six or so for each territory, plus there is about another four pieces of territory that is unclaimable. If you wish to see the packs history, here it is from each of Howl's and Dark's point of view, just read their history in their bio's:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
◄ Dark's Point Of View: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
◄ Howl's Point Of View: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[color=black]◄ If you wishto learn more and are thinking of joining, you can just explore the website and look below to see the ranks:
Darkening Pack Rank~
◄ Leader~ Leaders are somewhat like alphas, though they believe they must be over powering and in complete control, they do not get choice and he rules the pack in fear and aggression

◄ Deputy~ Somewhat like beta's, these wolves are in second command though they are usually the leaders mate. They are respected by others and also give out harsh commands, they never go against the leader and are trusted 100% Not only do they make out hunting and fighting patrols, but they also give the tests to the apprentices to make sure they are ready to becoem a full member

◄ Soldier~ Like warriors, these are the fighters of the pack, knowing the best hunting skills and they are often more aggressive than others, they ae also trained to never back down an to always go for the kill

◄ Slayer~ Like hunters, they provide the food for the pack and know how to find and catch the food, they make sure the pack is full and well fed

◄ Apprentice~ The apprentice is from three months old to one year, they are like yearlings they just graduate a lot younger. They also have to pass a test for the deputy, though if you fail the test, you may become an omega or chased away to become a loner, they are also treated with tough love and are already thought of as adults

◄ Newborns~ Newborns live up to their rank, they literally keep tis rank from birth to three months of age, once they turn three months old theymove on to the rank apprentice. pups are barely protected and recieve no special attension, they are treated with tough love to make them strong and so that they can know what it feels like to be unloved

◄ Omega~ Wolves who are elderly or with disabilities become omegas. For example, all deaf, blind, or any disabled pups are immediatly given this rank, wolves the age of eight are given this rank, apprentices are given this rank if they fail the test, and badly injured wolves are given this rank. Basically if you cannot do anything good for the pack, this is te rank you get
Howler Pack Ranks:
◄ Alpha~ The alpha is the leader of the pack, making sure the pack is in order and doing fine. They give the orders and are deeply respected, everyone listens to the alpha's and respect their choices, following out their commands. Alpha's also have the honor of announcing a pair of wolves an official pair and they also get to announce a yearlings graduation and pass the yearlings tests(rank must be earned)

◄ Beta~ Being second in command, these wolves are also respected and are to be listened to. They order out hunting, fighting, and scouting patrols/parties and they also take over while the alpha is away fro some reason, if the alpha's pass away then this wolf is to be the one that becomes the next alpha. These wolves have the leaders full trust and a lot of responsibility(rank must be earned)

◄ Delta~ Third in command, these wolves are also deeply respected and listened to. They are in training to become a beta and they are also the ones that train yearlings for the ranks they wish to have, their for, delta's must have knowledge on all the differant ranks(rank must be earned)

◄ Medic~ These healing wolves are usually more gently and caring than othes. They know everything about herbs and have all the knowledge about them their is, they have the pack's complete trust with sick/injured wolves

◄ Warrior~ These are the guards of the pack, they defend the territoery and pack members with their life they are quick and skilled fighters and are completely relied uponn during a battle. Though other wolves fight in a battle as well, these wolves know the best at fightin and they make the big choices when it comes to the battle plan

◄ Hunter~ The hunter's of the pack are usually quick and skilled when it comes to bringing down prey, they know where to find the prey and how to find them and ring them down. Other wolves hunt sometimes to but these ranks get to choose which it animal to attack and the lay out form of how they attack the animal, they make sure the pack is full and wel fed, they also make sure that the pup's and elder's eat first

◄ Scout~ These wolves are often frienda with the medic's befre they are the ones that go gather their herbs. They are also the only pack members that are allowed and encoarged to explore outside the pack territory(though not on Dakening pack's territory) so that they may find more land suitable for the pack. They get to search for good looking territory, show the alpha te territory, and they are the ones that inlarge the territory, theywill often warn if they scent other pack scents on the territory, loners, and humans if their are any t be found

◄ Nanny~ he nannies of the pack are often the most gentle, knd, and caring wolves. They are usualy protective as well. Their job is to protect the pups at all costs and to watch overthe yearlings and pups. When parents are away, they mke sure they dont wander off and that they are fed, though they do not hvae complete responsibility of other wolve pups, they ae just their to help out...a lot

◄ Yearling~ These young wolves are one year old to two years old. TYhey do not yet have a skill rank and must be trained to be the rank they wish by the delta. Delta's teach them the standard skills of survival though they are focused on the yearlings rank they wish to be. When they turn two ad are ready to recieve their rank though, they must past a skills test. For example, if their was a wolf who wished to be a hunter, he would have to go off by his self for a certan amount of time and catch as many prey as possible, the alpha would then judge how many he caught and the time it took to catch them all, then the alpha wil give the yearling his rank or te pup will have to keep training and try again in a few months

◄ Pup~ Pups are the yong ones of the pack, from brth to one year they are given this rank. They dont have any jobs but to start thinking about what rank they would like to be when they grew up, so that when they become a yearling they can go ahead and start training. Pups are also heavily guarded and never left alone

◄ Elder~ Elder wolves are eight years old or older though when a wolf turns eight, they are not forced into this rank. These wolves are retired of their old rank and they dont really have a job anymore, other than to protect the pups if loners come to take them and tell the young ones stories
◄ Loner~ Loners are wolves that have not joined the pack and do not wish to join or at least at the time. These wolves usually roam through the non-territory areas and they even have a small pool to drink from and an old fox den thatthey have made as a place to sleep, these wolves are not welcome on ether of the pack's lands and will either be chased away or mauled

◄ Soo... have you decided if you want to join yet? If you have, you may go ahead and fill out this template below and join the pack! Hope to see you there~
Code:
◄ Name on Wolfquest~
◄ Wolf name~
◄ Gender~
◄ Age~
◄ Desired Pack~
◄ Desired Rank~
◄ Fur Color~
◄ Eye Color~
◄ Personality~
◄ Picture(optional)~
◄ Other~
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

.:The Darkening Howler Pack:. Empty Re: .:The Darkening Howler Pack:.

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:15 pm

This looks pretty awesome, Amazon! I'll join!
◄ Name on Wolfquest~shalyla~
◄Wolf name~Clawess
◄ Gender~femme
◄ Age~3 years exactly
◄ Desired Pack~Howlers Pack
◄ Desired Rank~Warrior
◄ Fur Color~Black
◄ Eye Color~Aqua
◄ Personality~Clawess thinks she knows everything, and she most likely does. She's a great spy, good at silence and sneaking around and covering her scent. She jokes a lot, but when it comes to righting wrong, or fighting the bad guys, she's all serious. When you mess with her, her pack, or her friends or family, you had better run.
◄ Picture(optional)~
◄ Other~I was gonna put a picture, but my laptop won't work. Sad
(Also, can I also bring in her sister? I'd like to have her in the other pack :3)
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Thank you! And yes you are excepted, you may make her sister as well! Also, these are the members of the pack, more have joined!

Here are the Darkening Pack Members: Dark(Cailean) and Lavi(wolf from the Canyon Seekers Pack)

Here are the Howler Pack Members: Howl(meh), Rain(Lightning), and Clawess(Breeze)
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:05 pm

OK, thanks!
◄ Name on Wolfquest~shalyla
◄ Wolf name~Feral
◄ Gender~female
◄ Age~exactly 3 years
◄ Desired Pack~Darkening Pack
◄ Desired Rank~Soldier
◄ Fur Color~Black
◄ Eye Color~A dark, evil looking green
◄ Personality~Feral has a mean personality to strangers, but once she gets no you, she considers you a friend. If you betray her once, she leaves you forever, no matter how much you beg. Once she's made up her mind, you can't change it.
◄ Picture(optional)~It won't work....
◄ Other~Clawess's sister.
(Do I make separte users for Feral and Clawess? When I sign up, to I have them for loners at first?)
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Your welcome! And yes you just make two seperate accounts when you first join, ya I guess your just a loner and then you can quickly join the packs though, like how you join this pack.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:14 pm

OK, thanks. I'll sign up in a minute, I'm reading some online comic I found.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cailean Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Glad to see 2 new members joining(well 1 but playing as 2 :3)! Oh ya, we have also just posted the pack on wolfquest so we may be recieving new members from there as well ^^
Cailean
Cailean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down