The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
The Canyon Seekers Pack EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
The Canyon Seekers Pack EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
The Canyon Seekers Pack EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
The Canyon Seekers Pack EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
The Canyon Seekers Pack EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Canyon Seekers Pack

3 posters

Go down

What do you think about this pack?

The Canyon Seekers Pack I_vote_lcap0%The Canyon Seekers Pack I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Canyon Seekers Pack I_vote_lcap33%The Canyon Seekers Pack I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The Canyon Seekers Pack I_vote_lcap67%The Canyon Seekers Pack I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

The Canyon Seekers Pack Empty The Canyon Seekers Pack

Post by Wind Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:25 pm

THE CANYON SEEKERS PACK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is my first pack/website and it is still growing and yet to be completed. Right now their is only one member, and that is me, Nikita, alpha female of the Canyon Seekers pack. It is obvious how this pack recieved its name, as the territory is located deep into the Grand Canyon, at the very bottom where few go. There are few human paths that wing through the territory and few people travel on them so humans are not that coomon to see. Food here is usually plentafull as is the water that comes from the Colorado river that carved the Grand Canyon, their is also a beautiful water fall that is near the den. The pack territory is somewhat small, with six differant places in roleplay to go to, including Refuge Cave(main den), Plateau Point, Mooney Falls, and Isis Temple are just a few. This pack is based off of real places so the pack territory is really places in the Grand Canyon, I have just put them closer together so the pack can have a cave, river, waterfall, forest, and all of that good stuff near. Like the territory places, th herbs that sprout in the territory are really plants that live in the canyon, as well as the animals, fish, and birds. Below are the ranks of the pack:

*ALPHA= These wolves are first in command, giving orders and making sure the pack is doing well, these wolves are highly respected and helpfull of the pack, they make sure every wolf is doing his/her duty

*DEPUTY= They are second in command, they are in charge of the pack while the alpha is away and are also highly respected and to be listened to, they send out the patrols if their is no lead in that rank. They are like the alphas assistant and they are deeply trusted by the alpha

*COLONEL= These wolves are third in command, training to be Deputy one day as they mentor the yearlings and teach them everything they need to know. These wolves are also respected

*HEALER= They are the caring wolves of the pack, tending the injured ones wound. They must know the herbs around them and their properties

*SOLDIER= These wolves are the warriors of the pack. They are tough, skilled fighters, and usually aggressive. When loners or danger steps into the territory, these wolves are their to dispose of the threat

*GUARD= These wolves sit on the highest peak of the territory of the land and they watch for enemys and often fight with the soldiers, they are like soldier assitances

*HUNTER= These wolves hunt for the pack, catching the food and making sure the pack is fed

*TRACKER= These wolves go out with the hunters and they often help hunt with them, but their job is only to track down the herd. These wolves have a sharp scent of smell and are like the hunters assitances

*EXPLORER= They explore the packs territory for anything that appears usefull and they also venture off the territory, seeking new land that could be usefull to the pack. Once they find territory that seems like it would be goot for the pack, they go off and tell an alpha before bringing the alpha to the land they found. The alpha then decides to claim the and or to not claim it. These wolves often have a strong bond with their assistances, the scavengers and they are gone a lot, searching for territory

*SCAVENGER= These wolves go out with the explorers and gather things for the pack. Such as herbs. These wolves have permission as well to wander outside of the territory and they also usually have stronger bonds with the healers(for gathering their herbs) and the explorers which they are like assistances to. These wolves are gone alot, exloring and scavenging with the explorers

*OMEGA= These wolves are the low ranking wolves of the pack. They are not respected nor dis respected and are given this rank if they do something terribly wrong and the alpha no longer trusts them. They cary out the everyday chores of the pack and they help other wolves around the den site

*YEARLING= These semi adult wolves are neither a pup or an adult wolf but they are getting their. These wolves are the teens of the pack who are thinking of a rank they wish to be when they reach 2 years old and are now training with the colonels for their futur rank they have chosen

*PUP= These little fur balls are one year old or under. They are still inocent and growing. They have no chores or jobs yet though now is a good time to at least start thinking of a rank they wish to have, these wolves are heavily guarded by the pack

If you are interested in joining my pack, please post your wolf info below and you may go ahead and join the site

NAME=
GENDER=
AGE=
SPECIES=
RANK=
FUR COLOR=
EYE COLOR=
MARKINGS/BUILD/SCARS=
PERSONA=
HISTORY=
PICTURE(optional)=

NOTE:My pack is not yet complete and I am still working on it, if you have any tips, suggestions or ideas than please tell me, of coarse I would give you full credit for your idea or whatever

Last edited by Wind on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

The Canyon Seekers Pack Empty Re: The Canyon Seekers Pack

Post by Amazon Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:19 pm

NAME=Kodi
GENDER=Male
AGE=Three years
SPECIES=Gray Wolf
RANK=Explorer
FUR COLOR=He has light gray, almost white fur, with darker gray markings(see picture)
EYE COLOR=A light golden color(see picture)
MARKINGS/BUILD/SCARS=He has a really old, barely seeable under his eye and he also has smaller scratches on his flank
PERSONA=Kodi is an extremly hyper male with loads of energy. He loves to explore and discover new things, he has a happy personality and is over all an adventurous, brave wolf that can be straight forward and caring
HISTORY=I will reveal his story in his bio(lol just an excuse, trying to think of his history :p)
The Canyon Seekers Pack Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq2D55Z91HWDGXtTyXL744THtIVqOs_CgQx3Jtu4v3qOfv1UWlhg
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Accepted Kodi(Amazon) as a explorer! You may go ahead and sign up on the website ^^
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:03 am

NAME= Kala
GENDER= Female
AGE= 2
SPECIES= Grey
RANK= Tracker
FUR COLOR= See pic below
EYE COLOR= amber
MARKINGS/BUILD/SCARS= see below
PERSONA= Kala is a sweet fae but can have quite a sharp toungue when tired, in pain and angry. She doesnt always mean what she says when in those moods.
HISTORY= to come
PICTURE(optional)=
The Canyon Seekers Pack 64mom1
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:00 am

Accepted as a tracker Kala! You may now join the website. Also, I have just gotten the pack up on wolfquest so new members may be joining ^^
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:55 am

thanks for accepting me
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male