The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Cheetah Roleplay EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Cheetah Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Cheetah Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Cheetah Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Cheetah Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cheetah Roleplay

+3
Breeze
Wind
Rosaleena
7 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What do you think about this RP?

Cheetah Roleplay I_vote_lcap100%Cheetah Roleplay I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 8 ]
Cheetah Roleplay I_vote_lcap0%Cheetah Roleplay I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Cheetah Roleplay Empty Cheetah Roleplay

Post by Rosaleena Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:29 pm

So... yeah.

You're a cheetah on the plains of Africa, full of grace and beauty. Since the loss of prey has made living difficult, you and a few other cheetahs decide to live life the lion's way; a pride. There is only one adult male, and that's say, the leader. The rest are females, but of course there is a chance that a cub could be a male, and he will soon be driven out unless he can prove himself... by winning in a fight against the current leader. The loser in a fight gets to take the female of his choice to leave the pride and go... to start their own pride. There may be as many prides out there as possible depending on the cheetahs left in the area...

Derpness... join my cheetah RP! =D

Elites
Leader- N/A
Queen- Sonja (Rosaleena)
Royal Cub- N/A

Subordinates
Hunters- Akai (Wind), Shade (Seaspray)
Warriors- Akule (Amazon), Kalokani (Snowflower)
Scavengers- N/A
Guards- N/A
Water Finders- Claidissa (Breeze)

Lower Classes
Elders- N/A
Cub Sitters- N/A
Omegas- N/A
Prisoners- N/A

No Ranks
Yearlings- Snarler (Lightning)
Cubs- N/A

Note: PM me for more info on the rank/s.

Skill Points -Must add up to 120
Speed (how fast you are)
Sniffer (how good your nose is at smelling things)
Stamina (how long you can keep at your top speed)
Intelligence (how smart you are)
Fight (your chances at winning a fight)
Strength (how strong you are)
Beauty (how good you look to the other gender)

Joining Form
Code:
Wolf's Name:
Cheetah's Name:
Desired Rank:
Physical Description:
Personality:
History:
[u]Skill Points-120[/u]
Speed:
Sniffer:
Stamina:
Intelligence:
Fight:
Strength:
Beauty:

Another note: This is not how cheetahs' lives really are, they're pretty much loners x3 But I wanted to make a cheetah RP so I decided that cheetahs are in prides also ^^

Current Events: The pride has officially taken over the cave, but Snarler has trouble standing. Everyone else is worried.

Last edited by Rosaleena on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 8 times in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Cheetah Roleplay Empty Re: Cheetah Roleplay

Post by Wind Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Code:Wolf's Name: Wind
Cheetah's Name: Akai
Physical Description: Here is a picture:
Cheetah Roleplay 9k=
Personality: Akai is independent, quiet, sneaky, and secretive. She is quick on her paws wich is an advantage in a fight even though she isnt the best fighter. She can be extremly aggressive and she is guarded, rarely opening up to others though she will always come around eventoally
History: Akai was born in Africa and she lived with her parents for a while. When she turned 2 a male cheetah came up and lost a fight, he had chosen her to go along with him and she was going to be his mate but then hunters came and shot him down, they almost shot her aswell but she managed to escape, she wandered alone for a while untill she found a pride ahead
Skill Points-120
Speed:30
Sniffer:5
Stamina:30
Intelligence: 30
Fight:5
Strength:10
Beauty:10
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Wolf's Name:Breeze
Cheetah's Name:Claidissa (nickname is Claidi--Cli-uh-di)
Physical Description:Claidi is slim with a wide chest, long tail, long legs which give her extra height, which makes her taller than most cheetahs, even males. One dot on her fur has been stained red, from a past wound. A deep scar is above that dot.
Personality:Claidi is judgemental and doubting. She hesitates when it comes to others, she is often aloof, and she's not all that good when it comes to hunting. She prefers to find water.
History:Claidi was the first cub borne to her parents. Since they had no idea how to raise her, the took off, despite her mothers protests. She was left to die, but she lived on her own, fierce and merciless when it came to predators. Shes' left many scars on many hyenas and others meat eating animals. Now, years later, shes' found the pride made by cheetahs.
Skill Points-120
Speed:20
Sniffer:30
Stamina:10
Intelligence:10
Fight:5
Strength:5
Beauty:40
Her desired rank is Water Finder
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Lolz I can't believe I forgot to add something to the post! But you both are accepted and post your bios~
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Ok. I've already posted it. So, when do we start the RP?
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:03 pm

How about now? x3
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Cheetahs are epic!! They are among my fav animals.

Wolf's Name: Seaspray
Cheetah's Name: Shade
Desired Rank: Hunter? Leader I guess?
Physical Description: Shade's namesake is the fur around his eyes. Most cheetahs have dark fur trailing down from their eyes to help them see in the sunlight, but in Shade it is exaggerated. This makes him a great hunter. Other than that, he looks like a normal cheetah with dark brown eyes.
Personality: Shade is a bit elusive and shy, but once you get him talking he's quite companionable. Once he has his heart set on something, good luck getting him to give it up.
History: After being raised as a cub, Shade and his brothers formed a small group after their mother left them. Shade picked up most of his hunting skills while hunting together with his brothers. When all of his siblings died of famine, though, Shade was forced to find a new pride to live in.
Skill Points-120
Speed: 35
Sniffer: 15
Stamina: 10
Intelligence: 10
Fight: 15
Strength: 20
Beauty: 15
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Wolf's Name: Amazon the Amazing :3
Cheetah's Name: Akule(ah-q-el)
Desired Rank: Warrior
Physical Description: Well heres a picture(he is actually a king cheetah if thats ok):
Cheetah Roleplay Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4gGC8V-FAw-JUq95RdCI6ZNu5-L3clvKbvkKpAI_o5kxhzBOJIw
Personality: Akule is good natured, funny, outgoing, social, and extremly stubborn once he sets his mind to something. He speaks his mind and can get aggressive to strangers. He is loyal, loud, and he likes to wrestle. He can be playfull and hyper at times, making him seem younger than he really is but he just once to have a good time, however when their is a serious time he settles down and becomes a serious cheetah that is all business, because of his playfull personality other animals often underestimate him when he really is a strong, brave, and adventurous animal
History: Akule was born with just his mother, dad, and three other siblings. He was the largest of them all and he enjoyed to wrestle with him. He was also a trouble maker and he would ofen run off when his parents were not looking. One day he got lost and he never saw his family again, he learned to survive on his own but it got harder as he grew, water drying up in all the rivers that he drank from, he explored out of his small claimed territory untill he saw some cheetahs ahead.
Skill Points-120
Speed:10
Sniffer:10
Stamina:10
Intelligence:20
Fight:30
Strength:20
Beauty:20
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:55 am

Ok, both of you are accepted (and Amazon it's ok if you're a king cheetah; my char is too x3)!
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:03 am

Wolf's Name: Snowflower the sweet
Cheetah's Name: Kalokani
Desired Rank: Warrior
Physical Description: slim and slender. She is quite tall and possesses lean muscles. She is different from other cheetahs, her fur is silver, not orange

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personality: Kind and easygoing, she is a total sweetheart.
History: When Kalokani was born, her mother took her in as a blessing from the heavens. She grew up to be a fine cheetah, the other cheetahs were all very kind to her. The males adored her too. The attention Kalo received made envy creep into the queen's heart, making her really jealous. And with that, the queen was always finding ways to get rid of her. One day, the queen DID manage to get rid of her, by accusing her of murdering her cubs. It was actually the queen who killed her own offspring and blame it on her. Driven away by hurt and sorrow, she joined this pride. (Is that OK Rosa? :3)
Skill Points-120
Speed: 20
Sniffer: 10
Intelligence: 20
Fight: 10
Strength: 10
Beauty: 40

Last edited by Snowflower on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:23 am

Wolf's Name: Lightning
Cheetah's Name: Snarler
Desired Rank: Royal cub
Physical Description: He is a strong young cheetah with dark brown eyes.
Cheetah Roleplay Cheetah
Personality: Snarler despite his name is a really nice and kind young cheetah. He is respectful to the king and queen along with the elders. He doesnt talk down on the lower ranking cheetahs and helps whenever he can.
History: Snarler was born and raised by his mother and nearly followed her when she died from lack of food. He has joined the pride to stay alive.
Skill Points-120
Speed: 20
Sniffer: 10
Intelligence: 20
Fight: 20
Strength: 30
Beauty: 10
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:52 am

(What do you guys think of my siggie? Lol, Rosa, be SURE to read Kalokani's history and tell me if it's ok with you >;3)
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:19 am

Claidi lays down on top of a rock overlooking a large lake. Her tail tip twitching, she yawns and lays her head down on top of her paws. She was full, as a carcass of a wildbeast is further down the rock. One of Claidis' super-long legs hangs over the side of the rock.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 am

(D: how did you get your siggy to look like that Snowflower!?Also Rosa, is it OK if Akai is a warrior? I forgot to put a rank down for her :\)
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:26 am

(love your siggy Snowy and the history's probably ok...)

Shade strutted across the plains, his long tail flickering behind him. Finally, he sits down, his face twisted in a perpetual scowl, and sent out a small calling yip. The male cheetah wasn't quite recovered from his family's death yet, and he hung on the small hope that at least one brother was still alive. Sighing in defeat, Shade continued walking until he saw a shape lying on top of a rock in the distance. It could be a lion or hyena, or another cheetah. Taking his chances, he took another step foward.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:32 am

Akai stalked silently through the tall golden waves of grass, the gazelle was only a few paces in front of her now. Her legs bunched under her and suddenly she sprang forward, her claws tearing into the ground as she charged the gazelle. She could here a startled maw from the animal and it dodged her attack, quickly bouding away. Just as she was about to give chase as her stomach groaned, she scented another animal. She turned her head sharply and peared into the distance, spotting two shapes of cheetahs or lioness's near the lake. Akai straightened her posture and took two curious steps forward.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 am

Shade hissed and spun around as he heard dry grass crackle under paws, but relaxed as he realized it was just another cheetah, a female. "I'm Shade." He stated simply before continuing to approach the cheetah on the rock. Shade hoped that the other cheetah would follow him, but he didn't expect her to.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:24 am

Akai flattened her ears and got into a defensive/attack posture when she saw the male turn and hiss at her. She had just started a hiss back at him when she notice him relax and introduce himself. "I am Akai," she said before her light gaze traveled to the other cheetah as Shade turned and started foward to the other one. She altered and started to turn but then shrugged slightly and padded silently after him.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:31 am

Wind wrote:(D: how did you get your siggy to look like that Snowflower!?Also Rosa, is it OK if Akai is a warrior? I forgot to put a rank down for her :\)

Seaspray wrote:(love your siggy Snowy and the history's probably ok...)

Shade strutted across the plains, his long tail flickering behind him. Finally, he sits down, his face twisted in a perpetual scowl, and sent out a small calling yip. The male cheetah wasn't quite recovered from his family's death yet, and he hung on the small hope that at least one brother was still alive. Sighing in defeat, Shade continued walking until he saw a shape lying on top of a rock in the distance. It could be a lion or hyena, or another cheetah. Taking his chances, he took another step foward.

(I used paint, then I mixed all the pics and made it look nice by making it look natural with different sizes of pictures, I also left the space with the quote in case I have another charrie somewhere else next time Wink)
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:22 pm

(Ok Snowy, two things. One, your char is a snow leopard, not a cheetah. And two, your skill points go 40 points above the limit ^^ You'll have to change both of those things before you start RPing but your history is fine. And Lightning, you're accepted ^^)

Sonja looked out in front of her, and she could see three feline shapes in the distance. Now is that a lion pride of a cheetah pride...? She took a few steps forward, wondering what they'd thing of a king cheetah.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Shade turned to look at Akai after she hissed back. "Sorry--" He spoke softly. "I just got scared, that's all." The savannah was a dangerous place, and everyone knew that. The lean cheetah finally was a catlength away from the rock and the feline that stood atop it. "Hi, my name's Shade." Shade said, then another noise caused him to turn around again. He stared at the uniquely patterned cheetah without bothering to say anything since she probably heard him say his name.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Akai nodded, "Its ok, I was only acting on instinct...im sorry as well," Akai said and turned her head slightly to see another feline with spots. She narrowed her eyes, wandering if the cat was hostile or not and finally Akai decided she didnt look like a viceous canibal. Akai shrugged and smiled slightly in greeting. "Hey....Im Akai," she said and sat down, curling her long thick tail around her cream paws.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Cladissia's ear flicks as she hears hisses and feline voices behind her. She turns her head halfway, where her head is in line with her shoulder. She stands up, getting into a posture that says she could attack or not. She is aware of the red spot on her shoulder, with the scar above it. She glances at it, then the male and female cheetahs. Her posture drops to a non-hostile one, but she is still looming over all three of the other cheetahs. Hello... I'm Claidissia. She says, but wary. She's not sure if she can or should trust these savanah cats.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Akule froze as he scented other felines and his gaze shifted to the lake where he could just see three other cheetahs. He narrowed his eyes and cautiously stalkd forward before stopping abruptly not 10 paces behind another king cheetah. He stared at all of them, his posture slightly aggressive though more guarded than anything else as he caught to of the felines names. He shook his head and decided to introduce himself. "My names Akule."
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Shade looked at the two strangers. He eyed the male warily, but his voice came out friendly to both cheetahs. "I'm Shade." His voice became softer and he became more reserved as more felines came to the scene.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down