The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
The Frozen Glaciers Pack EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
The Frozen Glaciers Pack EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
The Frozen Glaciers Pack EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
The Frozen Glaciers Pack EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
The Frozen Glaciers Pack EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Frozen Glaciers Pack

4 posters

Go down

Does this pack sound fun? :D

The Frozen Glaciers Pack I_vote_lcap67%The Frozen Glaciers Pack I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
The Frozen Glaciers Pack I_vote_lcap33%The Frozen Glaciers Pack I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The Frozen Glaciers Pack I_vote_lcap0%The Frozen Glaciers Pack I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

The Frozen Glaciers Pack Empty The Frozen Glaciers Pack

Post by Mai Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hi there, Im Shylee, alpha female of the Frozen Glaciers Pack. We(well me, I have not got any one to join yet x3) are a pack that has made its claims on the gulf of Alaska. The whether there is harsh and blizzards rage constantly, the wind sucks the breath out of you and the cold bites into your skin. Luckily there is a large cave that is safe and warmer, that blocks out the wind and snow. Unfortunetly you need food...and water...and you just want to get OUT. It is dangerous outside, the wilderness holds bears and a human village lives by, metal monsters that follow the black paths though occasionally drive off into the forest... Any drink of water is hard to get as thick ice covers the river and sea. You can eat the snow, allow it to melt in your mouth and swallow it like water... but its differant. The human village is growing, polluting the air and spoiling everything. The snow tastes metallic and the rivers are slowly starting to taste...funny, and your not sure if it is safe to drink. Everytime you walk near water there is a risk of unknown ice cracking and splitting under your paws. Of coarse you will fall in... but dont worry. The Frozen Glaciers pack will be there to help you up, to dry you off and keep you warm, they will accept you into thier pack.

Hey everyone, thank you for reading this. This used to be an idea of mine a month or so ago for a pack but I had no idea how to get started or make a website(im not technical at all). Finally though I noticed the thing at the bottom of the screen that said, "free forum" and being curious, I clicked on it and I learned to(kind of) make my own pack (: so from there I have been working on my site, it is still not complete as I just started it this week. So im posting this to see if anyone would be interested in joining or if this pack just sounded boring and a waste of my time D: Also, I could use tips if any one wanted to tell me any info on how to manage a pack or what not... or if you knew how to post a picture on a post....

bio template(you can join on here if you want, just post this below)

Name:
Nickname:
Rank(see pack website to see ranks, click on pack memebrs and ranks):
Physical Description:
Mental Description:
History:

Thanks for being honest on what you thought about this pack, oh and BTW, I have not advertised it on wolfquest because I didnt know if this would be lame or not :/

Last edited by Mai on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

The Frozen Glaciers Pack Empty Re: The Frozen Glaciers Pack

Post by Lightning Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:05 am

Name: Snowdrift
Nickname: Snow
Rank(see pack website to see ranks, click on pack memebrs and ranks): Icer
Physical Description: She is a pure white wolf with amber eyes. She has long sweeping fur that protects her from the clod water.
Mental Description: She is sweet, smart and fun to be around
History: Snowdrift was born to a family that was killed by humans when she was 2 and she has been wondering around on her own for th past year. (Moe to come later)

Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:10 am

Yay! your excepted into the pack Snowdrift[Lightning], you can go ahead and join as an Icer wolf
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Name: Luke
Nickname: N/A
Rank(see pack website to see ranks, click on pack memebrs and ranks): Hunter
Physical Description: (I would rather show a picture of his fur coloring if I can join, its rather complex to describe) He has light olive green eyes and his fur is thick and shaggy, long fur on his neck, underbelly, legs, and tail fur. His body is sturdy and strong and his paws are large and he has long legs that are perfect for walking through the deep snow.
Mental Description: Luke is a friendly and out going wolf, he is brave, caring, and a over all happy wolf that likes to make jokes, he can also be a real sweet heart or a real devil.
History: Luke was born with his mother in Canada, he also had three other siblings though they all died from the cold whether, he almost died as well. Luckily before he could die, people found him and captured him and his mother, they quickly sold his mother to a zoo and they sold him to a man on ebay who lived in Alaska, little did they know, this man would skin him when he was older. So when Luke was shipped to Alaska the man put him in a dog kennel and only fed him dog food so Luke would grow bigger, there fore making his pelt bigger. However Luke was unhappy and wanted to be free, he dug a hole and ran off, he was three months old at the time. He managed to survive in the cold as he found an old fox's den. When he grew to big for the den when he was one year old, he set off to go exploring. For two years he wandered around until he finnaly reached the gulf of Alaska where he could scent wolves ahead.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Welcome to the pack Luke[Amazon] ^^ you may go ahead and join as a hunter.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 pm

K, thanks Shylee[Mai] I will go ahead and register then (:
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Name: Blossom
Nickname: N/A
Rank(see pack website to see ranks, click on pack memebrs and ranks): Healer
Physical Description: Pure white fur with golden eyes.
Mental Description: Blossom is a fun wolf to be around. Here are some descriptions~
Loyal- She'll always do what's best for the pack and will help any member in need.
Caring- She'll care for the sick and injured wolves until they are at full health again.
Lovable- You won't regret her for this part <3
Confident- She has a lot of self esteem and always looks at the positive side of things.
Timid- She may be a little scared of something from time to time.
Fun- Be her friend and you'll have the time of your life... for the rest of your life (:
Shy- She will not talk much to wolves she doesn't know or doesn't know well.
Smart- She's a Healer... there's nothing worse than a Healer who doesn't know their herbs x3
History: W.I.P
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Hope you are excepted Bloosom[Rosa]!
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Welcome to the pack Blossom[Rosaleena]! You may go ahead and join as a healer on the site Very Happy
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down