The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
-Runaways on The Street- EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
-Runaways on The Street- EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
-Runaways on The Street- EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
-Runaways on The Street- EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
-Runaways on The Street- EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

-Runaways on The Street-

+7
Kova
Dawn
Rosaleena
Saffari
Amazon
Seaspray
Breeze
11 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you think something exciting should happen in the RP?

-Runaways on The Street- I_vote_lcap25%-Runaways on The Street- I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
-Runaways on The Street- I_vote_lcap75%-Runaways on The Street- I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
-Runaways on The Street- I_vote_lcap0%-Runaways on The Street- I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

-Runaways on The Street- Empty -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Simple. A human RolePlay, only humans [particuarly teens and/or children] who have run away from their homes and are now living on the streets.
Please post your bio, and fill out the mini joining form below and post it.
Code:
-Joining Form-
Name:
Short Physical and Personality Description:
Possesions:
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:
Speed:
Sneak:
Persausive:
-About Skills-
You start with 100 points and divide them up into the four skill groups.
Intellagance: How smart your character is.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Sneak: How sneaky your character is.
Persausive: How well your character is at begging people for food and such without making it obvious too that they have run away.
(Also, sorry Archen if your not OK with me using your skills idea)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:Kaitlyn[Breeze]
Deputy:
Snatchers[Basicly everyone else]: Dominic[Amazon], Kalo[Seaspray], Chihaya[Snowflower], Bradley[Kova], Hazel[Dawn], Emma[Mai]
Current Events: Everyone's meeting one another, for the most part. Kalo is confronting a dog.
Poll:Has ended.

#3 has won.
A troublesome nieghbor finds out their living there, and pretty much blackmails the gang. The Runaways then decide something to do about it, and take action.

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

-Runaways on The Street- Empty Re: -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Seaspray Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Very interesting, when I have extra time I'll post my mini-bio here.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Hey that acctually seems fun ^.^ I will most DEFINATLY join if others do to.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 pm

-Joining Form-
Name: Kalo
Short Physical and Personality Description: Kalo has medium-length straight brown hair and hazel eyes. She is very stubborn and has a sharp tongue/smart mouth, but she is very thoughtful. She doesn't like to admit she's wrong. Despite this, Kalo is a hard worker and is determined to do what's right. She is generally helpful, loyal, and a good friend. Additionally, Kalo has a deep love and respect for nature.
Possesions: A backpack with a few basic supplies and a beautiful stone she found, as well as a small pocket knife (which she doesn't have much use for in a city Sad).
Intellagance: 40
Speed: 10
Sneak: 30
Persausive: 20
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 am

Name: Dominic
Nickname: Nick
Short Physical and Personality Description: Nick has dirty blonde hair with bangs, his hair slightly curled at the ends and dark gray eyes, he has freckles and a slightly muscular body, He's very stubborn and doesnt like to listen, he loves to run and is a great lier, he stays away from most people and is a loud mouth talker, he doesnt play around and works alot so he can feed his pet ferret, he has a funny laugh, and he loves animals
Possesions: a million dollars... haha no. but really: a walmart sack, toothbrush, a half filled bottle of water, extra shirt, socks with holes in it, thin, old worn coat with rips and tears all over, a mask, gloves, small ziplock baggy with marshalls food in it and a ferret Very Happy (haha if that is even allowed)
Intellagance:21.5
Speed:28.5
Sneak:10
Persausive: 40

Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:31 pm

ooo i want to join
-Joining Form-
Name: Maddison(or Maddy)
Short Physical and Personality Description: Maddison is tall and skinny with curly redish brown hair that reaches down to her neck, She has light olive green eyes. She wears a white tank top with a bright green V neck shirt over it and she wears navy blue jeans. Maddy is bossy and outgoing, she likes to be in control. She is freindly and hard to anger her. You'll know when your making her angry when her cheeks turn a bright red. She has a passion for animals and nature and would never harm it. She's a vegetarian, she never litters and she gets furious if she sees someone who does, she sees some good and everyone and she always wants to help them find it if the person cant see it
Possesions: a ball, hand sanitizer, a white jacket thats to small for her, a baby blanket, a pillow case, a baggy of carrots, a small container of peaches, two apples, a book, and a ten dollar bill, she carries this stuff in a plastic bag
Intellagance: 42
Speed: 10
Sneak: 38
Persausive: 10
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:54 pm

O.o Wow, I didn't expect so many takers! I also kinda forgot to post my own, guess I was just waiting for others.
-Joining Form-
Name:Kaitlyn, call her Kat, Katie, or whatever you please
Short Physical and Personality Description:Long blonde hair down to her elbows with her bangs trimmed and curved towards her face, slightly taned skin from being out in the sun, she's 5 2', good for sneaking around people, she has a small build, but don't under estimate her, she's brave and doesn't have much to lose so she just does as she pleases
Possesions: a Via Bradley that she found in a trash can with one stain, 20 bucks, a medium sized knife and it's sheath, pants with holes on the knees and below, a green T shirt, socks, slightly worn out tennis shoes, a bag of chex mix, water bottle filled with tap water, and a key pick
Intellagance:15
Speed:20
Sneak:40
Persausive:25
[Do I have to wait for Rosa to accept this or do I just go ahead and RP?]
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Na just go ahead and start RPing :]
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Yay! Breeze, do you want to start the roleplay and be the first to post?
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Uh, sure! Oh, also, all accepted! Please post your real bios!
Walking through the street, Kat comes to an alley and goes in unseen. Finding a smashed window, she climbs through and finds herself in a basment. She drops her Via Bradley from her shoulders and sits on a lower wall beside the real wall. I wonder if there are any others like me around here...She thinks.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Dominic quickly walked forward, following the sidewalk as it wound around buildings, he held his wallmart sack firmly in his hand and he pulled his coat on and tucked the collar of it up around his chin. He felt Oliver squirming around in his hands and he stopped and brought him to his face giveing a smile to his ferret. His smile faded to a frown suddenly as he felt Oliver shivering in the winter air, Nick sighed and he put his ferret in his coat hood that was hanging down on his shoulders. He felt his only friend get comfortable before Nick started walking again, his head down and he watched his foot steps, not even paying attension to where he was going.
After a while Dominic stopped and looked up then hegave a small sigh and looked at his feet again, he felt slightly cold and he shivered, just as he saw a broken window(the window that you climbed in Kat!)
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Hearing foot steps outside in the alley, Kat makes a vicious lunge for her Via Bradley and whips out her knife, in case this person wanted to harm her. Cautiously peeking through the window, she spots a boy [Nick]. So maybe there are... She thinks. She throws her hand out behind her in search for a pebble. Finding one, she throws it and darts to the side of the wall, pressing herself againest it. She smiles as it hits a trash can with a sharp Kah-chink!
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:07 am

(wats a Via Bradley?)
Dominic leaned down wondering if he would be able to fit threw the space that the broken window left open. He just put his hand down, ready to lower his head and peak inside when something flew out of the space. Ahhh! He yelped and lept backwards, landing on his foot at an angle, he fell over,. Oww, was all he said as his foot didnt really hurt, but it was just sprained, he just thought it should hurt. He looked down at his foot for just a second before makeing sure Oliver was all right, when he was, Nick put Oliver back into his hood and leaned forward, Hello? He said hesitantly, his voice cracked and his heart beating quickly at the events that just flashed by. He leaned forward more and turned so that he was on his hands and knees, he started to crawl forward but stopped as the pain flashed threw his foot. oww! He muttered it again, meaning it this time. He gave a sigh and lowered his face gently down to the concrete so that he could peek into the hole
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 am

Maddison walked along the sidewalk, shivering slightly and her bag held close to her chest. She knew that her jacket was in the bag, but she didnt bother takeing it out as she walked faster, wanting to find a hidden place to sleep for the night before it started to rain or some creeper people came out or something. Her breath came out in billows of smoke, though you could barely see it threw the night air. She sped up even more, almost a slow run. She turned onto an alley way and sped up to a run, her foot falls echoeing against the buildings as she ran quickly. She turned sharply again and her pace slowed instantly as she was back out on the streets, walking on the sidewalk with chills down her spine. This was her first night out in this city, she had no idea where she could sleep and stay hidden. She stopped suddenly and looker around, she froze, seeing someone leaning onto the ground. She noticed it was a kid, maybe her age, and the person seemed to be a boy{the person is Dominic]. Seeing that he didnt look as good as a kid with a parent, or a place to call home, she approached him quitly
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:32 am

[A brand a quess of bags and purses' and stuff for girls.]
Katie decided to take a risk. She moves to in front of the window to look at the boy. "Hello," She says calmly."Did I hurt you?" She asks, but trying not to show her worry.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 pm

(OK Thanks)
Dominic wasnt as startled as he thought he would be as he saw the girl[Kat], he was actually thrilled to meet a person like him, or that he thought was like him. He shook his head, trying to ignore the pain in his foot, My foots not broken, probably just sprained or less He said in a whisper. Then he lifted his head sharply, hearing footsteps. He slowly looked behind him, afraid of what he might find. He gave a sigh of reliefe as it also seemed to be a girl[Maddy] He nodded at her, sure that the two were shareing the basement together. Hey, He said, his eyes fluttering down to the cement on which he stands. He looked up again, are ya'll shareing the basement that your in?
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Kalo walked mindlessly along the sidewalk, trying to process exactly what she was doing. She had just run away from a cozy home with all the necessites for survival, and now she was in a world of danger and uncertainty, all on her own. She wasn't complaining--it had not been a very loving home, mind you--but it was all she had. Now, Kalo had nothing and was living in the city, homeless and lost. The girl sighed and continued walking, ignoring the screams of protest from her sore feet.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Katie follows his gaze. "Uh, no. I don't know her." Kat replies, then motions for the two to come in. Moving to the lower wall, she then jumps to the floor. "You want something done for your foot?" She calls over her shoulder, taking in her first proper look of where she would now live. She was suddenly aware of the fridgid air on her legs coming through the holes in her jeans, and the cold on her arms. Shivering, she searches the dark corners for a blanket or something.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Dominic smiled and gladly slid into the basement threw the window, minding his leg as he landed, ..."No im good." He said easily, looking around the room. Nick saw her shiver and took off his worn coat, Want it? He asked, handing the coat out to her after taking Oliver and stuffing him into his long sleeves
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Hey, Maddy said when the person talked to her, she just saw another person wave down to come on in, she was startled seeing another person like her but gave no protest as she got down on her hands and knees and slid inside the basement. She looked around the dark room, giving her eyes a moment to adjust. Finally they did and she glanced around, seeing darker objects in the corners, though she couldnt tell what they were, she sighed, not careing anymore and leaned her back against the wall before slowly sliding down to the floor, she rested her forehead against her knees and closed her eyes, her bag still in her hand and in moents she was asleep
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:38 pm

"Thanks." Kat says, smiling. "I'm Kaitlyn." She says, looking at the two, but saw the girl[Maddy] was already asleep. Spotting a couch in the corner, she decided it would be a better place for her[Maddy] to sleep." Hey, Sleepy Head. Come over here."She says with a smile and points to the couch.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffari Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Maddy jumps awake as shes being spoken to, she looks at the Kat and sees her pointing at a couch that she hasnt seen untill just now. She smiles at Kat and stands up, Thanks, oh and im Maddison by the way, but you can just call me Maddy, She said and walked over to the coach and sat down, curling her arms up on the arm of the coach and then lieing her head down over her arms though she didnt close her eyes
Saffari
Saffari

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Kalo sighed as she glanced at the sky, which was growing dimmer as the day ended. She knew that she would have to find shelter first. She saw movement out the corner of her eye, and slowly pulled out her pocket knife, but then realized it was just a stray dog, a mixed breed. Kalo crouched down in a welcoming stance. She and the dog had a lot in common, maybe they could be friends. "Come here, girl...or boy." She called to the canid, who regarded her with wide, frightened eyes and ran down the alleyway, away from her. Kalo snorted. What was she thinking? The stray dog was probably doing well, wanting nothing to do with her, and knew exactly how to live on the streets--unlike her. The brown-haired girl sighed and kept walking until she came across a broken window. "Um...anyone there?" She asked, hearing her voice echo throughout the basement inside.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Standing up striaght, Katie turns her head towrds the window where the voice came. She could feel the last lights of day on one half of her slim body, the other half darkened in the shadows. She could still feel the knife in her hand. Walking over to where the sheath had been dropped, she picks it up, slips the blade in, and puts the knife in its sheath into her pocket. "Yes. Three of us." She says solemnly. As if feeding myself hasn't been hard enough. She thinks.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Nick looked up, hearing a new voice, he peeked threw the dark and saw a girl just outside the crushed window he turned and smiled, Hey, im Dominic, but you can call me Nick, or Dominic, i dont care. Oh ya... He looked down and pulled out his ferret before holding him up, This is Oliver, he said. Nick smiled at his black ferret before cradeling him in his arms, he started to hum to his best friend and went to go sit down beside Maddy on the couch
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down