The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Sakura's Biography EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Sakura's Biography EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Sakura's Biography EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Sakura's Biography EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Sakura's Biography EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sakura's Biography

+3
Rosaleena
Snowflower
Sakura
7 posters

Go down

Sakura's Biography Empty Sakura's Biography

Post by Sakura Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:52 pm

S A K U R A

◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

THE BASICS

TITLE
Sakura, meaning 'blossom tree' in Japanese.

SEX
Female.

TIMELINE
1 month and a week.
Birthday is November 4th.

POSITION
Pup.
Dreams for healer.

◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

THE PHYSICS

COAT
Sakura's coat length is fairly long for her species, but she is part of a husky hybrid, so her fur is apparently longer, though the truth is that the fluff and the cleanliness of her coat makes her fur look dense and bigger. This is just a visible characteristic. Her coat is commonly thick for fall and winter conditions, though her fur sheds during summer, spring or hot weathers. A fair fur for her.

Apart from that, her coat muscles are thick and strong, yet they are delicate and never work more than needed; she sports commonly and keeps herself healthy, but never tries out more than normal. She could make a good hunter, warrior, scout or even explorer, but her muscles just are used to do natural stuff, but no running much or stuff of that nature.

FUR COLOUR
Her fur colors are pretty singular. First off, her base is a dark chocolate brown color all over her coat. A sandy cream white covers most of the body, her face, and her tail underneath. As adding, there are bark brown streaks around her face and tail, and darker chocolate brown spots all over her brown area of her back. All these markings blend together in the sand, forest, ground and snow.

ORBS COLOUR
Wonder where her name came from? Her eyes are blossom pink, both eyes preciously colored with this tint, yet specs of hazel could be seen by closer, but as young they are fairly light blue.

MARKINGS - SCARS
She apparently has a blossom pink colored claw in her left front paw, not really a fur marking, but it's a family tradition over the years.
And, she can't speak because of a huge hit on her neck during her childhood.

◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

THE PERSONA

PERSONALITY
Sakura's good side brings harmony, relaxation, trust, cooperation and friendship.

Sakura's harmonious personality means she stays connected and understands anything near or far from her. She accepts all the differences, and like previously said, she connects and finds the good side from everything around her, close or far, no matter the distance or the looks of it. She respects what she must respect, and knows when to act. She prefers to share rather than keep quiet. Of course, she will know how to handle situations and discussions.

Sakura's relaxed personality means she keeps herself calm and relaxed during hard and dense situations just as fights, discussions and punishments. She accepts her fault and always tells the truth, good or bad. She tries to stay away from unknown or prohibited actions and knows when to act and what to do. She almost never gets stressed, or when that happens, she tries to relax and find a source to accomplish the work or finish the current situation that is altering her.

Sakura's trusty personality means she understands everyone's faith on her, and she lays trust on the others hardly, just because she might not know you yet. But when you get to meet her properly, she is greatly faithful. She never lies, or tries to. However, she dislikes lies, and gets offended easily with a lie. She knows and feels when there is a lie laying around.

Sakura's cooperative personality means she is always there to help whoever is needing a paw or two. She never let's someone down or turns her back at someone unless she has to. She may not know about deer but she can help hunt down one or look for one. She may not know about scouting, but she can help with looking for strangers or anything happening lately. She may not know about bears, but she can help fight one, or call the warriors. She is always there to help.

Sakura's friendly personality means she is a very good friend and will never make you cry, get mad, or get scared. She is always working to get a smile on you. Or maybe even a laugh. She cares about a friendship so much it's an habit for her, a rule she can't break.

At her bad side, if someone gets her mad, or gets one of her friends mad or sad, she can react violently to a fight or a discussion, but she knows what to do and how to deal with the situation.

HISTORY
Once in the cold USA, Alaska, northeast. One lonely and abandoned lass husky was trotting around, bravely hungry and thirsty. She couldn't find any shelter, either with her husky team. She was about to die, until she met an arctic wolf who was just by. She walked up to him and asked for the closest shelter. The wolf let her pass the night in his shelter, and so it happened. The next morning, the husky introduced herself. "My name is Breeze" she spoke, and she wolf replied, "my name is Lewuf". This pair got to meet each other pretty well for the rest of the months until they became mates and decided to have a family.

Unluckily, they just had 3, but one of them died because of the cold weather. The female was named Sakura, and the male was named Max. These two little fellows grew together until they reached half a month of age, and Breeze passed out because of the weather aswell. Max became really sad, but Sakura knew how to deal with it. Lewuf, however, couldn't take care of them, and took them to the closest airport and put them on boxes.

Lewuf spent some time with them before going. Max started whimpering, opening his eyes and flattening his ears. Lewuf nuzzled him, not wanting to leave them so soon after they birthed. Sakura just deeply looked and searched into her father's eyes. She saw sadness, deep sadness and nostalgia. Sakura jumped out of the box, and accidentally, the box flipped over and fell right on her neck. Lewuf quickly returned her to the box and nuzzled her with all his love.

He said, "I will never forget you two, and hope to see you in the future. I love you" and as soon as the humans picked the boxes, Lewuf slowly left into the snow, and Sakura silently watched how he left. As soon as the plane started, she could still hear her parent's howl when she and Max were born. The plane took a few days to land, maybe a week or so, into the correct place. Sakura was left into another box, and a kid found Max into another. She watched how Max was suddenly adopted, and saw how happy he was. Without wording anything, she waited one more week, now then landing at Hawaii. Humans let that box fall down into the ocean, but somehow she got to land on Hawaii safely.

LIKES - DISLIKES
Pink, flowers, water, plants, relaxation.
Darkness, rocks, fire, caves, stress.

FRIENDS
N/A

CRUSH
N/A

MATE
N/A

PUPS
N/A

Last edited by Sakura on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sakura
Sakura

Character Sheet
Name: Sakura
Location in RP: NightSky Beach

Back to top Go down

Sakura's Biography Empty Re: Sakura's Biography

Post by Snowflower Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Welcome to the pack Sakura. Bio accepted.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:33 am

Welcome Sakura! ^^ Would you like me to change your name to just Sakura?
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bautzi Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:33 am

i actually cant read it its to small... how can i fix that?
Welcome to the pack Sakura! Very Happy
Bautzi
Bautzi
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Welcome to the pack Sakura!
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Great bio, Sakura! Welcome to the pack!
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:31 am

great bio, Sakura! very descrpitive, too! ^.^ welcome to the pack!
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down