The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley

Go down

The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley Empty The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:17 pm

NAME=The Black Lilac of the Midnight Valley (this is actually a name of one of my friends wolves. Hope she won't mind "^.^) nickname is Lilac
GENDER=Female
AGE=490 years
RANK=hunter
EVENT=Dragons of the Mountain

PHYSICAL DESCRIBE=Wings:Yes. Her wings are twice the size as she is each. her body size (without the wings) is about the size of five eagles. Her smaller size gives her extra speed. Her breed is one that is rare and most dragons have been told that her kind is extinct. Her scales are midnight blue, and if humans see her from the sky, she appears to be a raven (depending how high up she is). Her muzzle thing (I believe it's called a beak) narrows as it ends, also helping her look like a raven. Her wings are like when it curves down and comes up to a point. Her eyes are an silver (see picture for more detail), along with long, super sharp talons and sharp teeth.
PERSONALITY=Lilac is easy to anger, hard to calm. She doesn't trust well, and she doesn't give trust out freely. She takes her time to trust someone, and she doesn't change her mind about somedragon easily. She's been betrayed before, and was left when before she even hatched.

OTHER=Her element is water. She likes to arrange jewels and pebbles, and she will often put jewels and shiny things onto her scales, tail, wings, or other places.
SKILLS(150):
Strength(how strong)=20
Attack(how well at fighting)=10
Speed(how quick)=50
Stamina(how long you can fight/run/fly)=30
Intelligence(how smart)=20
Beauty(how pretty people and other dragons think you are)=20

Picture(optional)= it's too big to show on this post.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down