The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Winter Mountain - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Winter Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Winter Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Winter Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Winter Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Winter Mountain

+25
Mai
Plague
♦Scarlet♦
Sam
Katori
Lakki
Mother Nature
Kirito
Timmy
Nala
Red
Lightning
Bautzi
Archen
Ryder
Willow
Melic
Snowflower
Elric
Aleu
Dawn
Seaspray
Raelynn
Fang
Rosaleena
29 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 2 Empty Winter Mountain

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the place in the territory where almost no one goes to. It's cold and winter never ends there. Blizzards and avalanches come a lot. Also there are a gang of loners that are living here, that are vicious and blood-thirsty.

Animals in the area: Rams, snow rabbits, loners, bison, coyotes

Winter Mountain - Page 2 Mountains35

Last edited by Rosaleena on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Winter Mountain - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Mountain

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Seaspray groaned, as if in a daze, then shook his head and leapt to his paws. "Now's our chance!" He yipped, echoing Rosa's thoughts.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Rosaleena saw Seaspray open his eyes, and she yelled, "Seaspray come on! We need to get out of here! This place is about to collapse (because of the snow)! We need to hurry!" She noticed the pups all over Tornado's face, and she knew that he was a very dirty wolf. "Pups! No!" She ran over there and jumped on the ledge. She carefully placed the pups down beside her. She looked at the loners' leader, fire blazing in her eyes. She let out terrifying snarl, which got a lot of dirt falling on them. She ripped out his eyes and shoved him of of the ledge, where he landed on his face. She perked her ears to the roof of the cave cracking above them, so she screamed, "OUT NOW!!!!" She ran out of the cave as fast as she could, and the loners didn't follow her out because they were off-balance in there that they couldn't even get up.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Seaspray followed out Rosa out of the den on swift paws. Panting, he stared over his shoulder. Once his panting ceased, Seaspray held his breath. Dawn and Fang had to make it out of the cave.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Fang did as Rosa said, and ran out the way he came from through the dark cave. Even though he was the only one who did. But when he got to the end the entrance was blocked off. He growled and crawled back to take another route, which lead to a whole different place and was much longer, but it was the only way out.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Dawn saw the cave start to cave in and she started to look for a exit. In all the confusion she had forgotten about the way her and Fang came. Then she saw a flicker of let above some rocks that had fallen, Dawn rushed over there stumbling over the rocks as she climbed, her hurt leg making it worse. The pile of rocks got taller and taller as she rushed to get up to the hole. Dawn slipped on a ice patch on one rock, but catch herself on the rock below her. Then she continued to climb the pile of rocks, she hoped that the exit she was gonna go through would not fill up with rocks before she could reach it.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Rosaleena lost sight of the pups in the cave, and it soon collapsed. It was just now a pile of rocks, dirt, and snow. Tears flooded her eyes because she didn't see the pups anywhere, she guessed that they had died with the loners. She looked at Seaspray, with a tear rolling down her face.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Seaspray whined anxiously. Several moments have passed, and neither pup has emerged from the cave. For the first time, he growled at Rosaleena. "No." His growl was more desperate than aggressive. "They can't be dead."
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Fang crawled a little faster as pebbles started to hit his head, and the whole cavern started to shake. He lost his breath because of all the dust, but he didn't care. He only thought about the others as he crawled back, a small source of light hit his eyes as he came into the cave with the loners and Dawn. Fang climbed a little up after Dawn, before he sprinted up under her and pushed her up the hole in a big leap, making them both roll out of the cave.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Dawn, now just two rocks away from the exit, felt the rock she was on now give way. Her eyes widened with terror as she saw the top of the cave start to come down. She jumped up to the next rock as the rock below her fell to the ground. Dawn saw the exit, she yelped as Fang pushed her out and clear of the cave. Dawn rolled and slid down the rocks on the other side.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Fang rolled down, and as soon as he stopped he got up and stumbled coughing over to Dawn. "Dawn! Are you okay!?" He looked at her with great concern as he nudged her side with his head gently.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Dawn opened her eyes, she had them shut while she was rolling down the rocks. She looked up at Fang and coughed, "I'm fine." She got up and winced from the pain in her leg almost forgetting about the hurt leg. Dawn looked back up at the top of what once was the cave, then she looked for the others, she new they were okay because she had saw them get out, but Dawn wondered where they were.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Fang followed Dawn's gaze as he also looked around. He perked his ears and howledas loudly as he could to maybe get a response from the others. His howl was long and stiff from the lack of oxygen. But he managed to keep the howl up.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Seaspray's answering howl was hoarse with relief. He loped over to Fang and Dawn's location, sniffing them all over and licking their ears in greeting. "I'm so glad you made it!" He yipped. "We showed those loners!"
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Rosaleena followed Seaspray, and a few seconds later she saw the pups. The tears in her eyes dried away. "Fang! Dawn! Are you both ok?"
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:25 pm

"Yes I'm just fine, just need to catch my breath..." He said and coughed to proceed by inhaling a large amount of air. He shook the dirt out of his fur, and looked at the others again. "How about you, are ya'll okay?" he asked still more concerned about them.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Dawn smiled when she saw Seaspray and Rose coming. She wagged her tail and said, "I'm fine, just some scrapes and cuts." She said looking at her leg, it still hurt but not that bad. Dawn coughed, then shook her fur the snow and dirt flying every where.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:29 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. And I'm assuming that the loners are no more... which is good," Rosaleena said. "And we should be getting back; this place is an icicle rolled around with dirt."
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:06 pm

"Yeah... We should go... Before anything else happens..." He said and coughed a few times, thinking he was never going under the ground again because of the adrenaline that hit him when he wad there.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:11 pm

"I agree. Let's go. I can't believe the loners would ever want to live here. It's so cold!" Seaspray yipped, already trotting down the mountain.

-Main Den-
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:16 pm

"Yeah well it was the only place that I didn't want. C'mon!" Rosaleena ran down the mountain back to the den site.

~Main Den~
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Fang laughed slightly at the thought of the loners being up here all the time as he trotted down the hill, looking back to see if Dawn was okay.
_~*Den site*~_
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:51 pm

"Yeah..." Dawn mumbled as she shivered. She followed the others down the mountain back to the den, coughing. 'I never want to come near this place again.' She thought.

~Main Den~
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:31 pm

I reached the mountain and if I had thought the rainforest was my kind of place I had been wrong. I smiled breathing in the smell of snow. I looked out over the edge of a cliff and my smile grew bigger at the view I saw. I soon took off back to the den however while I preferred to be on my own I figured I may as well get used to being with other wolves more.

-Main Den-
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:59 pm

He slowly padded onto the mountain, the cold weather seeping through his fur as he shivered slightly. Elric had never been anywhere with snow before, he had heard of it though. His eyes glistening in awe at the large mountain blanketed in white. "Wow..." He said softly, his voice slowly fading into the cold air. His tail swishing happily from finally seeing snow.
Elric
Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:02 am

I smiled brightly at his reaction "Have you never seen snow before?" I asked curiously. I padded past him and found a cave I lay down outside the cave waiting for Elric to join me. I figure if we were going to get to know each other we may as well be comfortable.
Aleu
Aleu
Lead Healer
Lead Healer

Character Sheet
Name: Aleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down