The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
 The Main Den - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
 The Main Den - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
 The Main Den - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
 The Main Den - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
 The Main Den - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+27
Misty
Niche~
Breeze
DarkSecret
♦Scarlet♦
Red
Melic
Elric
Bautzi
Ryder
Setsuna
Lightning
Timmy
Khola
Archen
Ali
Snowstorm
Willow
Nala
Aleu
Snowflower
Dawn
Fang
Raelynn
Seaspray
Ace
Rosaleena
31 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 9 Empty The Main Den

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the main pack den. It;s large enough where it can fit a large amount of wolves easily. There is a hidden creek not too far away from it.

Animals in the area: Parrots, macaws, monkeys, lizards, red-tailed hawks, condors, red foxes, rabbits, ravens, peacoks

The Main Den - Page 9 Wolf%20den%201

Last edited by Rosaleena on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 9 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Rosaleena Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:32 pm

The loner that Rosaleena first attacked was killed. She leaped into the air and tackled another loner, one who she recognized as the loners' leader. She pinned him down, her teeth showing and her eyes narrow with anger. The loner held his ears flat on his head with shame, and he whined and begged for mercy. Rosa's hackles went down, and her eyes became less narrow. "I could use him to find about their plans and stuff," she thought. She growled at the loner, "I will only spare your life if you promise to take you and the rest of your gang back to the mountain and stay there so we can all live in peace."She slightly put her ears back to show that she did wish for peace, and that she wouldn't break her side of the deal.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Dawn ran about the battle, trying to find a new target, when she got tackled by a loner. She went sprawling on the ground spinning a couple of feet away fro the loner. Dawn jumped back up and yelped, she looked down to see the same leg that was hurt with a new cut. She growled and charged at the loner, limping slightly. She saw that this loner was also favoring a leg. Dawn acted like she was going for the neck, then when she saw the right time turned to the right, catching herself on the loners leg. The loner yelped in pain, and crumpled to the ground. Dawn didn't get out from under it in time and it fell on top of her, "Get off of me you great lump!" She said and crawled out shaking the dirt from off her pelt.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Seaspray leaned down to bite the loner's throat, to end his life quickly, but was stopped by Dawn's howl. He sprinted towards the rival wolf and dragged him by his scruff off of the pup. Almost immediately afterwards another loner crashed into him. The force of the attack had him laying on the ground, winded, as a brown female wolf loomed over him.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Fang ran at another loners neck, and bit on to it. He dug his fangs deep into it's flesh, and started to pull hard. Fang brutally finished his second loner by ripping out a part of he's windpipe. The ashes on Fang's fur was long gone as he fought against the wolves. Soon he noticed Rosa hold down the leader, and Dawn being hurt again. He hesitated for a second, which was long enough for a wolf to come up behind him. The loner wolf bit over Fang's neck, and threw him into a tree. Fang's sight blurred out for a second, but soon he regained his sight. He looked upon the loner who had thrown him, as it seemed like the female loner was saddened. Fang's heart skipped a beat as he saw she was crying over the wolf he had recently killed. But it seemed like the war was settling down now. Fang had forgot these loners had feelings too.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:12 pm

The loner Rosaleena had pinned down surrendered, "Ok! Ok! We'll move back to the mountain! Let me up!" Rosaleena walked away from the loner, facing the direction of the place the loners were supposed to be. Behind her back, the loners' leader, known as Tornado, nodded at the rest of his gang and they all stopped fighting. She loners all looked at the mountain in the distance, and then Tornado yelled, "Now!!!!" A huge big wolf ran into Rosa purposely, and slammed her into the ground. She grew knocked out and they all it one of her limbs, like her legs and paws, and they all carried her and ran off to Winter Mountain.

~Carried to Winter Mountain by force~
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:17 pm

(ooh, drama!)

Seaspray yelped as he spotted the loners taking down Rosaleena. Suddenly his sight was blocked by brown and black fur. Another wolf had come to help Seaspray's original attacker. He struggled to get up and help his leader, but the wolves pinned him to the ground. Sea wriggled about desperately, but it was of no use.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Dawn growled at the female loner who crashed into Seaspray. She charged at the wolf, then leaped off the ground ignoring the pain in her leg when she jumped. She landed on the back of the loner, digging in her claws as the loner tried to fling her off. Dawn yelped as she was thrown off, hitting the ground with a loud thump. She got back up, and stumbled back words. The world spinning, she shook her head, trying to regain some balance. She looked around seeing that Rose was being carried off. "No!" Dawn yelled, and the world spinning some more, she fall back down. She looked at the others for some help.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:20 pm

"Rosa!!!" Fang yelled as she was knocked out and carried away. The loners may have feeling, and Fang had understood that. But when someone close to him was hurt his mind blew into a hollow darkness. Fang got to his feet and sprinted after the loners, while he made the loners he reached unable to run fully.

_~*Winter mountain*~_
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Dawn watched as Fang ran after Rose. She made a try to get up again, and manage to stand. The world spinned and she shook her head, witch only made it worse. No, Dawn thought, I'm not losing my new found family, not this time. If she couldn't catch up to them she was gonna lose her only family left, and she wasn't gonna to do that. Dawn looked around for any thing that could help.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Seaspray gave Dawn a quick nod of thanks. With one wolf fought off, Seaspray slashed the other loner's muzzle. As the loner darted away, howling in pain, Seaspray leapt to his paws. He followed Fang to Winter Mountain. They had to make a rescue plan.

-Winter Mountain-
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Dawn smiled as the world stopped spinning and she ran after Seaspray and Fang, having a little bit of a limp with it, up to winter mountain.

~winter mountain~
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Seaspray walked into the densite, scanning the food pile. He breathed a sigh of relief as he realized that no loners stole any food. Starving, he tore into a fish. Once he finished, Seaspray entered the warm, cozy den. His limbs were tired and sore from fighting all day. Sleep came quickly for Seaspray.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Rosaleena entered the den site, and chuckled when she saw Seaspray already asleep. She sat down on the boulder, happy that the loners were no more.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Fang trotted into the area. He sighed in relief, and walked over to Rosa. "Do you think we will be safe now? From loners I mean?" He asked and tilted his head to the side.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Seaspray grumbled in his sleep. He rolled over, turning his back to Rosaleena and Fang's chattering.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Rosaleena perked her ears to Fang's voice, looking down a bit she saw him. "The cave collapsed on the loners. I'm almost certain they're all dead, meaning we are in peace once again."
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Fang smiled and nodded happily. He yawned a little, before he walked under a tree to sit down and calm down his tense body. His white fur gave away a small glow in the afternoon sun. As his eyes gazed upon Winter mountain. 'I guess it's safe for me anywhere now...' He thought and sighed slightly.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Rosaleena laid down and watched over her pack.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Seaspray's dream started out pleasant. The well-fed, close-knit, satisfied pack rested in the shade. Suddenly, loners began charging out of the bushes from all directions. One loner gave Fang a look of pure fury and attacked him with the intent to kill. Seaspray tried to help, but another loner leapt upon him. He felt sharp teeth penetrate his fur...Seaspray woke with a jolt. Upon realizing the pack was fine, he relaxed slightly, but could not go back to sleep. Sea shook his pelt before emerging from the den.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Rosaleena perked her ears to Seaspray, guessing that something was wrong. "Are you ok?" she asked.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Seaspray shook his head. "No, I'm okay." He lied. He hoped his voice didn't sound too shaky.

Last edited by Seaspray on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:52 pm

"Are you sure?" Rosaleena had always known when someone wasn't telling her the truth.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Seaspray sighed. "I had a nightmare, that's all." He admitted. "I'm fine now.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Dawn walked into the den site, she went beside a tree and lied down, just about falling. She was tired from all the fighting, and her leg was hurting fro both the cut and when she tumbled down the rocks. Dawn looked at her leg to see how bad it was, as it turned out it wasn't really that bad. She licked it a couple of times just to be sure. Then she lied down her head between her paws, glad that the fight had ended.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Seaspray smiled at Dawn, and amusement sparkled in his eyes. "I see that you are tired." He commented.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down