The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Dragons of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Dragons of the Mountains EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Dragons of the Mountains EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Dragons of the Mountains EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Dragons of the Mountains EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dragons of the Mountains

+2
Rosaleena
Wind
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dragons of the Mountains Empty Dragons of the Mountains

Post by Wind Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Dragons of the Mountains Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ41upHvO6_vCIRuC570V8AtJo8KYM4Z9bYuwq-ZqrDB-KMmICo

This rp is obvious, you are a dragon living in a dragon clan on top of a mountain. People have not yet discovered that this fairy tale creature exists and you must keep it that way, other wise they may lead attacks to destroy your kind, however it is very unlikely that they will suceed because some dragons have wings, great size, or special strengths. You can be any breed of dragon, and here are the ranks for the dragon clan:

KING=
QUEEN=Simari(Wind)

DEPUTY=

HEALER=Kali(Rosa)

SOLDIER=

HUNTER=Cyclone(Amo), Lilac(Breeze)

SCOUT=Saphire(Dawn)

ELDER(at least 1000 years)=

YEARLING(100-300 years)=

DRAGONETTE(100 years and younger)= Sugar Rose(Lightning)

Interested? Go ahead and fill this form out below if this rp is accepted.

Code:
NAME=
GENDER=
AGE=
RANK=
PHYSICAL DESCRIBE(include wings if any and size from tiny to huge)=
ELEMENT=
PERSONALITY=
OTHER=
SKILLS(150):
Strength(how strong)=
Attack(how well at fighting)=
Speed(how quick)=
Stamina(how long you can fight/run/fly)=
Intelligence(how smart)=
Beauty(how pretty people and other dragons think you are)=
Picture(optional)=

Last edited by Wind on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Dragons of the Mountains Empty Re: Dragons of the Mountains

Post by Rosaleena Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Ima sure this means that this is accepted, yes?

NAME= Kali
GENDER= Female
AGE= 223 years
RANK= Healer
PHYSICAL DESCRIBE(include wings if any and size from tiny to huge)= She is on the smaller side, and most underestimate her because they think she's a yearling. And they're right. Her strength is healing, not fighting. See picture for more details.
PERSONALITY= Kali wishes that the world is a happy place for everyone, and that means no one being mean. She gets annoyed when dragons are rude to each other. She can be very social and very quiet at the same time, so don't expect either. She is very, very wise about healing and herbs, and of the world. That's why she's not a yearling, she's simply too smart already and the dragons need her. So, she's a Healer.
OTHER= Her element is plasma (lightning, etc).
SKILLS(150):
Strength(how strong)= 10
Attack(how well at fighting)= 5
Speed(how quick)= 20
Stamina(how long you can fight/run/fly)= 20
Intelligence(how smart)= 50
Beauty(how pretty people and other dragons think you are)= 35
Picture(optional)= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Ima joion as well, this looks awesome, and differant then other rps.

NAME=Cyclone(Clone)
GENDER=Male
AGE=500 years
RANK=Hunter
PHYSICAL DESCRIBE(include wings if any and size from tiny to huge)=Cyclone has green scales, jagged darker green wings, small dark horns on head, and he is large in size(see picture)
PERSONALITY=Cyclone is stubborn, independent, shy, and not very soicial. He isnt good at making friends either as he is on the quiet side though he an be very friendly once he gets to know you, it also hard for him to open up to other dragons and he is an excellent hunter
OTHER=His element is smoke acid
SKILLS(150):
Strength(how strong)=20
Attack(how well at fighting)=40
Speed(how quick)=20
Stamina(how long you can fight/run/fly)=30
Intelligence(how smart)=30
Beauty(how pretty people and other dragons think you are)=10
Picture(optional)=Dragons of the Mountains 9k=

Last edited by Amazon on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:50 pm

This looks fun!
NAME=The Black Lilac of the Midnight Valley (this is actually a name of one of my friends wolves. Hope she won't mind "^.^) nickname is Lilac
GENDER=Female
AGE=490 years
RANK=hunter
PHYSICAL DESCRIBE=Wings:Yes. Her wings are twice the size as she is each. her body size (without the wings) is about the size of five eagles. Her smaller size gives her extra speed. Her breed is one that is rare and most dragons have been told that her kind is extinct. Her scales are midnight blue, and if humans see her from the sky, she appears to be a raven (depending how high up she is). Her muzzle thing (I believe it's called a beak) narrows as it ends, also helping her look like a raven. Her wings are like when it curves down and comes up to a point. Her eyes are an silver (see picture for more detail), along with long, super sharp talons and sharp teeth.
PERSONALITY=Lilac is easy to anger, hard to calm. She doesn't trust well, and she doesn't give trust out freely. She takes her time to trust someone, and she doesn't change her mind about somedragon easily. She's been betrayed before, and was left when before she even hatched.
OTHER=Her element is water. She likes to arrange jewels and pebbles, and she will often put jewels and shiny things onto her scales, tail, wings, or other places.
SKILLS(150):
Strength(how strong)=20
Attack(how well at fighting)=10
Speed(how quick)=50
Intelligence(how smart)=20
Beauty(how pretty people and other dragons think you are)=20
Picture(optional)= it's too big to show on this post.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Sounds interesting, I'm going to join Smile

NAME=Saphira
GENDER=Female
AGE=360 years
RANK=Scout
PHYSICAL DESCRIBE(include wings if any and size from tiny to huge)=Saphira has white scales with green eyes. White spikes go down from her neck, following her spine to her tail. She also has leathery white wings. She is medium in size. (See picture)
PERSONALITY=Saphira is brave but stubborn. She won't give up on anything. She is also friendly but stealthy too. She is also mysterious, not many dragons know her past and she rarely tells any dragons about her past too.
OTHER=Saphira's element is ice.
SKILLS(150):
Strength(how strong)=15
Attack(how well at fighting)=20
Speed(how quick)=40
Intelligence(how smart)=25
Beauty(how pretty people and other dragons think you are)=20

Dragons of the Mountains Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwXCKXxmk74BRkQvgYANGPqRCqN14hSqSOmZ8Ia166Fju8u_yJ9w
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Oh woah didnt expect this many people already wanting to join! You all are accepted and yall may start rp, just make sure to make bio's soon.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:08 pm

(OK. I'll post the bio later.)
Lilac swoops down low, searching for a suitible place to call home. She wasn't worried about being spotted by humans; she had been high in the sky when she flew over the humans land. Some blood on her beak showed that she had preyed on a sheep from a farm. She swipes away some wool still stuck in her long talons. She flys down to a tree, wrapping her dark blue wings around her.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 pm

(ok thats fine, I just posted my bio)
Simari glided through the air, spotting the large mountain ahead of her. As she got closer and flew over the mountain, she suddenly did a dive bomb, quickly plummeting torwards the mountain with her aqua gaze narrowed as the winds smacked into her, trying to slow her fall down. Suddenly she stopped her dive just before she reached the boulders of the mountain and she glided steadily for a few heart beats before dropping onto the ground, her long claws skittering on the rocks. She sweeped her head to the side, suddenly catching a scent of dragon somewhere near by....
(lol dont know if your on a tree on the mountain or just on a tree xD)
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 pm

(In a tree, on the mountain. XD sorry!)
Lilac looks up as a sudden strong gust of wind passes over her. That was a dragon! No natural wind could do that... She thinks. She stands up, unfolding her wings. She screeches, her alarm call. Flocks of birds fly upwards. She swoops up, zipping after a large hawk coming out to hunt.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Once Ari detected which way the scent was coming from, she beat her wings and thrust herself into the air before gliding torwards the scent, her aqua eyes scanning the landscape below her as the air swirled around her large wings. Suddenly she stopped and hovered over a certan area, seeing a strange colored and looking bird below her. She suddenly blinked in surprise as she realized the blue purple coloring bird was not a bird at all, but actually a dragon.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Saphira glided along the wind, her white scales shinning in the sun light. She glided towards the mountain, then, with a burst of speed, she pushes her wings down ward. The white dragon lands beside a lake. She looks into the water, ready to snatch up a fish for a snack.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm

(Ima make a bio later)
Cyclone beats his wings and flys up higher, the air chirning as his wings flap around him and he glances down now, seeing the town as a tiny dot below him. He growls slightly, disliking humans and their structures. With a scowl he soared high above untill he spotted a tall towering mountain in the distance. Suddenly he swoops down low as he passes the town and scents some farm animals near. He spots a flock of chickens just ahead of him and he smiles slightly, ducking down lower and then swooping up suddenly as his claws snag a large rooster. He starts for the mountain once again as the rooster crows in pain, with a crunch of his claws the rooster quiets down and goes still.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:52 am

joining

NAME= Sugar Rose
GENDER= Female
AGE= 5 yrs
RANK= DRAGONETTE
PHYSICAL DESCRIBE(include wings if any and size from tiny to huge)= Sugar is a small white dragon with red eyes and bird-like wings. Her claws are normal sized and has red marking ovr her body. Her tail tip if a flame.
PERSONALITY= Sugar Rose is a sweet and kind young dragon. She loves to try things even if they get her into trouble
OTHER= She was born after her parents were killed in an accident
SKILLS(150):
Strength(how strong)= 20
Attack(how well at fighting)= 10
Speed(how quick)= 20
Stamina(how long you can fight/run/fly)= 20
Intelligence(how smart)= 40
Beauty(how pretty people and other dragons think you are)= 50
Picture(optional)=
Dragons of the Mountains E71p2a
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:08 pm

(Ima post my bio later; too lazy =P)

Kali flew around. She went towards a tall mountain, ignoring the scents of other dragons around her.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Lilac's sharp talons close around the hawk. She moves the dead bird to her left foot, going after another hawk. She zips after it, if she had passed a dragon she would not have noticed.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:41 pm

(Accepted Sugar Rose, go ahead and join roleplay ^^)
Suddenly realizing how hungry she was, Simari swooped low to the ground as she saw a hare below her. She screeched and dovefor it as she saw a white bob of its tasil as it tried to escape.She hissed and snatched it up in her talons, er claws closing tightly around the small animals body untill ity sqweeked and fell still. Suddenly Ari glded over to a tree and dropped down on to one of its huge branches. The tree branch leaned violently, creaking loudly with her weight though luckily it didnt give way. With a flick of her claw the hare flys into the air and Simari catches it in her jaws, disposing of it quickly after chewing. She feels slightly less hungry after eating it.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Sugar crawled out of her small cave. Her red wings streached into the air and she flapped quickly rising her small body off the ground. She looked around for her mother, Simari (thats who she thinks is her mother anyway, hope you dont mind Wind). Seeing her she started to fly as fast as she could towards her.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 pm

(Sure, Simari can be a mother Very Happy)
Simari quickly finished her small snack and licked her white jaws, still hungry for more. With a sigh she beat her wings and took flight into the calm sky. Gazing down she started to glide freely in the air. Suddenly her wings stopped beating and her head sweeped to the side, serching for the familiar scent. She froze and glanced behind her, finally spotting the familiar red and white pattern of scales. She ducked and turned sharply untill she was soaring to Sugar, her(birth? adoptive?) daughter.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:41 am

((Adoptive, Sugars parents were killed in an acident before she was hatched bbut she doesnt know))

Sugar let out a small flame as Simari started to fly towards her. The white dragon was faster the the small red and white one. "MAMA!" she cried as they meet. She bumbed her mothers white nose with her own. Sugar Roses red eyes gleamed with happiness. "Im hungry." she complained.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Catching the hawk, she gives out a triumphant screech. The birds flutter out of the tree's again, one passing write by her beak. She snaps it up, chomping down on it. She begins to eat the birds, silently gliding over the forest below her.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Cyclone abruptly slowed down, his wings slowing their steady beat as he hovered over the mountain. With a roar(dont know what sounds dragons make Razz) he dove down torwards the mountain and swooped up just before he crashed to the ground. He grunted and dropped down suddenly, folding his wings around him as he glanced around. He lowered his head after a moment and snapped the rooster up in his jaws, teeth closing around the feathered birds. He chewed hungrily.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Lilac hears a roar. Flapping silently towards it, she goes into a dive bomb. She reaches out one leg to grasp a branch beside the dragon(Cyclone). Do you want the humans to hear us and hunt down our specis? She demands, her temper coming out to reveal itself. Her screeches wouldn't cuase suspition; they would merely sound like an eagle or hawk calling to it's mate or something. She narrows her eyes, looking the bigger, green dragon up and down, carefully calculating.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Cyclone narrowed his eyes at the dragon. "Their are roaring bears up here you know," he said stiffly and shook his head. Suddenly he scowled as he saw the dragon staring at him, as if measuring his size for a fight. "Now get away from me," he growled, outfolding his left wing and beating it torwards another direction as if to motion her away.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:44 pm

That's surpriseing; I was sure I had hunted them all down. She murmurs. She grips the branch tightly with her talons, the claws almost slicing the branch cleanly in half. She refused to budge.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:48 pm

"Stubborness dragon I've ever met," Cyclone grumbled unintelligably, eyes narrowed as he glared off into the distance as he folded his wing back over his body. He stayed silent for a moment, hi slong spiked tail curling around the trees trunk tightly and making a slight cracking sound at the ressure though the tree continued to stand. "Do you luve here?" he finally asked, his gaze flittering to the town that he could see as a large spot in the distance.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down