The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Shalyla EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Shalyla EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Shalyla EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Shalyla EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Shalyla EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shalyla

Go down

Shalyla Empty Shalyla

Post by Breeze Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:00 pm

Name:Shalyla

Species:Timber wolf

Roleplay Event:Wolves of The Endless

Physical Description:Pretty golden fur, she ties feathers into her fur, she often finds a way to paint her face, look at picture(s), often smells of herbs or chemicals, pretty gold eyes that are almost as beautiful as her pelt.

Personality:Highly sassy, back talks, rarely gets in a good mood.

History:(See Moon Shine's history) Was the healer of the pack. She had developed a beautiful knack of healing, and found a way to do a kind of magic. When Moon disappeared, every wolf in the pack was sad. A week later, her father died, and Moon was supposed to lead the pack. They made her leader. About a month later, she went into the cave somewolf had told her they'd seen Moon disappear to. She ventured in, hoping to find her sister.
Picture: Shalyla _Old_Shit__Golden_Wolf_Angst_by_Gothic_Satanica

Last edited by Breeze on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moving character RP events)
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum