The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month

March 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gracie

Go down

Gracie

Post by Breeze on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Name:Gracie

Species: German shepard/Wolf

Roleplay Event:The Junkyard Dogs

Physical Description:Go to picture and RP, has a fairly recent gash on flank and scar over her left eye, has the fighters build, pretty blue eyes.

Personality:Sassy, ridicously stubborn, DEFINATLY the fighting type, has lived through many hardships so she can handly about anything, in times of EXTREME stress she breaks but not entirely. She just gets extra sassy, snappy, and super ticked.

History:Has been in dogfights most of her life, and has never lost one. She's been trained for it all her life, too. She never really knew her parents, so she wasn't raised properly, so don't expect her to have any manners. Sthephen bought her from her owner because he knew she would be good to have here, so here she is.

Picture:

~From a book I am currently writing of which I hope to publish one day
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Re: Gracie

Post by Mai on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:35 pm

Welcome to the junkyard dogs roleplay Gracie[Breeze]!

Radar of the Junkyard Dog's

Emma a Runaway
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum