The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members?

2 posters

Go down

How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members? Empty How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members?

Post by Rosaleena Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:54 am

This contest is going to be so much fun! But you do not have to join if you do not want to...

Goal: To correctly guess who is who

What is it?: Everyone who is in it (there is a list, and it's unlimited) will create another account, but it won't count as another member or be updated onto the front post on WQ. You'll have to do the best you can to NOT be correctly guessed by someone, and only I will know who is who (but stay yourself). (Everyone will PM me their guesses in one PM so it's easier.) Everyone will have two weeks until the contest ends. You want to be the person with the most correct guesses. PM me the form on this post completely if you wanna be in it. Once the contest starts, no one can join or leave. The contest starts this Sunday at LA time 3:00 PM (East coast: 6:00 PM, Hawaii: 12:00 PM). Everyone will create the other account when the contest starts; the contest will end on January 18, and that's when I'll announce the winners on this post and you can let me know if you're keeping your contest char (character) or not ASAP.

Reward: Everyone will be able to keep their contest character if they like, and this is when they'll be added to the front post and counted as a member in TSP. People do not have to keep their contest character, but if they don't, the contest character account will be deleted. First, second, and third place will get a load of Feathers =]

Rules: Do not tell anyone any answers, wrong or right. If I find out, they'll be kicked out of the contest and everyone will have a free giveaway. The cheater's contest character will be deleted or not depending on how badly they cheated.

List of Current Members In the Contest
-Rosaleena (She will not guess though, just create a char)
-Naavy (?)
-Seaspray
-Breeze (?)
-Dawn
-Archen
-Snowflower
-

The Form
Code:
[b]The Contest[/b]
Your current character:
Contest char's name:
Contest char's rank:
Anything else?:

I may have forgotten a thing or two so check this again. Also, keep an eye on the list so you know which people you are focusing on in the contest (so it doesn't get crazy and confuse you). Good luck! ^^
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members? Empty Re: How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members?

Post by Rosaleena Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:35 pm

The contest has stopped! Everyone who is on the list (without the ? mark by their name) PM me your guesses if you haven't already! The winner will be announced as soon as all the guesses are in! So PM them to me now!
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members? Empty Re: How Much Do YOU Know About the TSP Members?

Post by Snowflower Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Everyone guessed yet? *V*
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Nope, only two people (including you) in the contest has turned in their guesses. Hurry up people!
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:28 am

Still no winner?
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Still, not everyone has turned in their guesses... I might end up announcing the winners and disqualifying those who haven't yet...
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down