The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Rosa's Bag-Full of Goodies! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Rosa's Bag-Full of Goodies! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Rosa's Bag-Full of Goodies! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Rosa's Bag-Full of Goodies! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Rosa's Bag-Full of Goodies! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rosa's Bag-Full of Goodies!

5 posters

Go down

Rosa's Bag-Full of Goodies! Empty Rosa's Bag-Full of Goodies!

Post by Rosaleena Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Welcome to my bag full of goodies! You never know what you'll find here! Also, changes will continue to happen so check out this topic a lot! Enjoy!

Cold? You should be. Our roleplay event has it kicking to the full swing! All thanks goes to Mother Nature! And, besides, who is this mysterious Mother Nature? The world may never know c;

The pack is growing big and strong wolffies! I'm very proud of how big the pack has gotten! Let's hope we all stay active and the pack continues to get more and more members!

Something I wanted to say for a while now, is that if it does let you send e-mails to other members, please don't. It won't let me change that setting, so please don't bother anyone with e-mails and just stick with PMs. Thanks!

Another thing I want to point out, is about the Feathers. If you can edit the amount you have, please don't. It's the only way I can keep track of everyone's Feathers, and if everyone is changing theirs constantly, I will explode. So, just ignore it, and let me deal with it c;

Congrats to me! This is my 1000th post and the way I know that is because I see that I currently have 999 posts! So, you'll receive 100 Feathers when you reach 1000, 2000, etc posts! So get goin' with the postin'! x3

As you may have noticed, there is a section titled Birthdays, Welcomes, and Farewells (or something like that x3). So, post there! Welcome new members, say happy birthday, request EFAs, and/or tell everyone if you're leaving! It's the place to do it!

My art shop isn't going that well guys, sorry. This computer won't let me save or edit photos, so it may really be a while before your request gets done. So, please be patient! But, I can make those signatures that you'd find on WolfQuest! Just look at meh current one! ^^

Now, there's another way to earn Feathers! If you look to the left, you'll see a list of everyone's names. These are our top posters of the month. At the end of every month, this person with the most posts (top) will receive 20 Feathers! So good luck!

Guess what! I'm now allowing multiple accounts for the same person! If you'd like to have another charrie, just PM me the form filled out found on the Official Joining Info or the WQ thread. You must have at least 30 posts to get another charrie.

Pups wanna become yearlings and yearlings wanna take your place in the pack? Then PM me a form telling me your wolf's name, your wolf's current age, the age you wish your wolf to be, and your desired rank (if you're currently a yearling). Or you can PM that form to a Delta, that's what they're for! ^^

This post will remain to be a Global Announcement, so it's easier for you to find ^^ Remember to visit this post often because it'll continue to update and update! Wishes!

Last edited by Rosaleena on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rosa's Bag-Full of Goodies! Empty Re: Rosa's Bag-Full of Goodies!

Post by Red Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Yay! I was just about to ask about one of the things, glad you mentioned it, but by 'multiple' accounts, does that mean two, three, or unlmited?

Red

Character Sheet
Name: Red
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Congratulations on your 1000 post Rosa. Seaspray is the current top poster. I've always wondered why no one posts at Welcome, farewells and birthdays. And last, It's ok, I'll wait for le avvie I ordered :3
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Cool! The multiple accounts thing is interesting. And yes, congrats on your 1000th post. I'm about 100 posts behind you!
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Melic Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:22 am

Congratulations on ye 1000th post, Rosa c:

And I agree - the idea of multiple accounts is interesting and it should be cool to see it in action!
Melic
Melic

Character Sheet
Name: Melic

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:42 am

My second account shall be a secret...you would never guess! Twisted Evil

Red

Character Sheet
Name: Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Lol yep, most packs don't allow people to have multiple accounts ^^ You may have as many as you'd like, as long as you all PM me your form first and wait for me to accept you ^^ I may never have another account, but maybe I'll change my mind sooner or later tongue And thanks!
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum